Debunking Rape Epidemic Claims

Oh please, you know damn well you guys don't give a damn about rape, or other abusive crimes against women and girls such as child marriages UNLESS Muslims are involved :lol:

Your projection here reveals much about your twisted psychology.

Just because your own attitude about rape and child abuse is entirely situational and based upon some truly evil double standards, that does not mean others suffer from the same sickness as you.

Since you do not oppose rape and child abuse as long as Muslims are doing it, that does not mean others have similarly warped world views. This may be an alien concept to you, but some people oppose rape and child abuse because it is wrong.

[
Hey, I'd rather be trimming dogs toenails then electrocute them on stage like your stated hero. You have a strange choice in heros, hopefully people keep their dogs away from you.

Say, don't your ISIS buddies have a deep hatred of dogs? Their god Muhammad had a problem with dogs. Dogs and children can sense evil, so Muhammad would be attacked by any dog around.

Isn't this a conflict between you and your radical Islamic allies?

[
Oh please, you know damn well you guys don't give a damn about rape, or other abusive crimes against women and girls such as child marriages UNLESS Muslims are involved :lol:

That's a pretty stupid lie, even for a leftist Jihadi.

I make a distinction here.

There have not been problems with the Turkish Muslims in Germany.

I observed deep cultural differences recently between them and Arab Muslims.

. But he ought to be asking this: what made the police and even journalists cover up the truth?

Look no further than Tommy Taint and the Rabid Coyote, multiply by millions and you will find your answer.

They support Rape Jihad for no other reason than the fact they have been conditioned to do so, as their fear of being treated the same way they treat those who do not support such rapes trumps all else.
What I realize is that you hate Muslims.

How typical -- if a poster does not support the rape of women and children as a sign of cultural dominance, they "hate Islam".

The question really shouldn't be why anybody would hate rape Jihad, but why you so obviously DON'T.
Actually my summation of you has nothing to do with your claim that you hate rape. We all do. Its that that excuse is nothing more then a thin veneer. You gave you self away.

[

Turkey WAS a secular, European country for nearly a century. Islam had faded to a social status, similar to how Christianity is in Europe. Sadly, Turkey will soon be the same sort of barbaric shit hole as the rest of the Islamic world.

Islam is a cancer that destroys civilization.

Last edited:
. But he ought to be asking this: what made the police and even journalists cover up the truth?

Look no further than Tommy Taint and the Rabid Coyote, multiply by millions and you will find your answer.

They support Rape Jihad for no other reason than the fact they have been conditioned to do so, as their fear of being treated the same way they treat those who do not support such rapes trumps all else.
What I realize is that you hate Muslims.

How typical -- if a poster does not support the rape of women and children as a sign of cultural dominance, they "hate Islam".

The question really shouldn't be why anybody would hate rape Jihad, but why you so obviously DON'T.
Actually my summation of you has nothing to do with your claim that you hate rape. We all do. Its that that excuse is nothing more then a thin veneer. You gave you self away.

So, is it by the hour or are you paid on salary?

I'm thinking by the hour due to the astounding number of such you spend on your mission.

Tattoos to counter the 'growing issue of sex attacks' that isn't really happening. Lol.

'NO’ German girls given TEMPORARY TATTOOS to help prevent swimming pool sex attacks
YOUNG girls are being given temporary tattoos in swimming pools spelling out word “NO” after a spate of sex attacks at public baths.
By ZOIE O'BRIEN
PUBLISHED: 11:31, Mon, Aug 22, 2016 | UPDATED: 11:46, Mon, Aug 22, 2016

Tattoo-702610.jpg
GETTY/ NC

Temporary tattoos are being handed to young German girls over sex assaults
The small press-on designs also sport angel-like wings and are part of a new prevention campaign launched in the Bodensee district in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg.

Veronika Wascher-Goggerle, the Women's and Family representative of the district, is behind the launch and said the press-on tattoos would also help raise awareness over the growing issue of sex attacks in swimming pools.

The Bodenseekreis is famous for its bathing and boasts numerous indoor and outdoor swimming pools.

Alleged sex attacks by migrants have caused heated debate in the area over the last few months and some pools are hiring extra security - or even banning asylum seekers altogether. ....

‘NO’ German girls given TEMPORARY TATTOOS to help prevent swimming pool sex attacks

Alleged.

Glad to see you think so little of women and children that you constantly make any excuses for these sexual predators.

I bet you were here posting the salon articles by the Pedo's trying to normalize that behavior.
We have a justice system for a reason, we are a people of laws, not mob justice. A person is innocent until proven guilty. Is this such a problem for you that you now have to resort to accusing people of supporting pedos?

[

You "hate" rape? :dunno:

Is it that spreading Islam is so important to you that you're willing to excuse a little rape for the glory of Allah?

I mean, your flaccid attempt to excuse rape Jihad shows hatred, but not hatred of rape.

[

Turkey WAS a secular, European country for nearly a decade. Islam had faded to a social status, similar to how Christianity is in Europe. Sadly, Turkey will soon be the same sort of barbaric shit hole as the rest of the Islamic world.

Islam is a cancer that destroys civilization.

Thank Attaturk.

Turks have been peacefully entrenched in German society for many years. I don't see the Burka worn by the women. Some head coverings though.

Another fact is we know it's supported by those immigrant societies, who see rape of boys and girls as nothing special, and encouraged by their religious law.

How can a woman apologize for this ??

Coyote places party above all things.

The party is closely aligned with the goals of radical Islam, so Coyote support those goals. Rape by Muslims detracts from the goal of massive immigration of Muslims into America. Remember, the #1 priority of the democrats is to end what they call "white, Christian America." Radical Islam is a key ally in the war democrats are waging on the nation.

Rape is a minor issue, the goal of ending America is too important worry about such things for Coyote and the other democrats.

What I find interesting is how Coyote claims she gets a few odd jobs here and there trimming dog's toenails, which certainly explains why she has 8-10 hours a day to devote to het internet Jihad, but it sure doesn't explain how she manages to make any sort of living.

I think the "party" in question isn't the Democratic, but something more along the lines of C.A.I.R. or the Muslim Brotherhood -- well, as if there was really any differences between the two.

Hey, I'd rather be trimming dogs toenails then electrocute them on stage like your stated hero. You have a strange choice in heros, hopefully people keep their dogs away from you.

Such desperation. You are like a rabid animal backed into a corner, snarling at anything that moves.

How much does the Brotherhood pay you to embarrass yourself like this time after time like you do?
Oh dear. Must have hit a nerve.

Just stay away from dogs.

[

Is it that spreading Islam is so important to you that you're willing to excuse a little rape for the glory of Allah?

I mean, your flaccid attempt to excuse rape Jihad shows hatred, but not hatred of rape.

She is such a twisted, dysfunctional creature that she assumes anybody who opposes rape jihad must be doing so for the same reason she is defending it.

[

Your concern a out the abuse of women ends once Muslims are out of the picture .

[

Thank Attaturk.

Turks have been peacefully entrenched in German society for many years. I don't see the Burka worn by the women. Some head coverings though.

It is slowly infecting Turkish culture.

Attaturk was a great man, and would weep over what is happening to the great nation he built.

The thing is, the Turks and the Arabs here don't speak the same language. So they can't communicate.

I observed deep cultural differences recently between them and Arab Muslims

Agreed Mindful... I maintained a room in a Barracks for the sake of Military foolishness. 3 story building with the U.S. Army having the first floor and German labor Force living on the remaining 2 floors. I estimate 75 to 80% were Turkish Muslims. This was in the late 70's. While these folks were definitely different than back home in Indiana, they were very cordial and enjoyed sneaking beer into their rooms.
What I am gathering now is these refugee knuckleheads coming in from the African Continent and the Middle East. Completely different mindset of the Muslims from Turkey...

[

The thing is, the Turks and the Arabs here don't speak the same language. So they can't communicate.

:lol:

All faithful Muslims speak at least some Arabic. The infernal book of evil, the Koran, is to be read in Arabic.

For the prayers, no doubt. But for everyday communications, no.

Also noticeable, the Turkish community in the US is very different to the one in Germany.

Forum List

Back