🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

Youre the only one here saying Arbrey attacked the 3 hillbillies. You might want to stop and take the time to consider the fact you might be wrong.
FALSE! The VIDEO is saying that Abery attacked Travis, and your bigotry at the use of the word "hillbillies", doesn't help your cause in this discussion, (not that you have any credence to your position anyway)

You seemingly enjoy living in a society where you are scared enough where you feel you need to be armed all the time. Pretty pathetic way to go through life.
Nothing pathetic at all about being prepared to defend yourself, and observing your Constitutional rights. Of course we need to be armed all the time. Anything less is foolish.

Thousands of people are dead, simply because they were foolish enough to be unarmed.

Yep, I'm a right-leaning Independent but from what I know of the whole thing those who are right-leaning should not touch this one with a 10-foot pole.

Peeps need to get them some training on self defense laws and use of force laws in their respective states. Sure, it's often dry and boring and not as sexy as range time, but just as important.

Dry/boring can keep you out of jail. ;)
So can ignoring the laws as written, at least for some.

FALSE! You most certainly DO need to wait to be attacked to defend yourself, if that "defense" means attacking the other person, who is just standing still, and not attacking you. If that other person is just standing still and not coming at you, you have no right to go at him.

Show one shred of evidence that McMichaels threatened Arbery.
Nope. Check out their laws. You only need to reasonably believe that you are in immediate danger.

Which he was given they already threatened to kill him.

Good luck convincing another white jury that these 3 hillbillies were attacked by an unarmed jogger.
No need for luck. The VIDEO shows it clearly. Have you seen it ?

And it is not correct to say that Arbery was "unarmed". Any time you have a gun and someone attacks you, that attacker is armed with your gun as much as you are. Look at the video.

Nothing pathetic at all about being prepared to defend yourself, and observing your Constitutional rights. Of course we need to be armed all the time. Anything less is foolish.

Thousands of people are dead, simply because they were foolish enough to be unarmed.
Almost any person in any other 1st world country would disagree that they "need to be armed all the time". They'd laugh at you. And please dont bother telling me to move there. I'm not moving anywhere.

But at least we got 3 more right wing lunatics removed from society.

From 2018, chew on that for awhile, IM2. It really looks like you're using the wrong numbers in 2020.
Others are talking about the the US white population in totality, not the just the ones who commit the crimes.
The same about the totality of the Black population in the US, not just the ones who commit the crimes.
Using those numbers gives the percentage of white crimes and black crimes.
My numbers are from 2020. I compared whites who were arrested for crimes against the overall U.S. population. You want to keep excusing white crime and violence but here is the hard reality: we aren't playing the lottery and if you want to base things on probability, since there are more whites, the probabillity that a crime will be committed by whites is higher than it is for any other race.

You use percentages but again percentages come with numbers. Let me use a hypothetical. If 5 people commit a crime and 3 of them are black, those like you will argue how blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 60 percent of the crime. Now that sounds frightening and to racists it validates their opinion about blacks. Yet when you look at the actual number and see that out of 40 million plus blacks, only 3 committed that crime, then you understand that all the stuff those like you say about black crime is bullshit.

You guys misuse percentages to make your claim. The numbers those percentages represent are low numbers when you consider the number of people in our population. The numbers of blacks who commit murder is very small, it is less than 1/100th of 1 percent of the U.S. population. But you will talk about 51 percent of the murders. Overall, death by murder happens to less than 1/100th of one percent of the U.S. population. Percentages represent actual numbers and actual numbers show that what you guys claim just is not true.

Nope. Check out their laws. You only need to reasonably believe that you are in immediate danger.

Which he was given they already threatened to kill him.
You expect a confirmed mental case gun owner like that guy to know his gun laws? You've got to be kidding.

That’s because we dominate the total population .
When you break it down to percentage of population, which is the correct and factual thinking method, whites dontv lead the way in criminal activity.
The problem with this way of thinking is that it implies race in and of itself is a cause for criminality.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back