🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

"those types of people" Wow. What exactly does THAT mean ? I don't live too far from Brunswick, GA, in Tampa, Florida, and I carry a gun almost everywhere I go. Am I one of "those types of people" too ? Hmmm.

Secondly, your post is absurd. McMicheal was attacked. Do you think for a second, that Travis McMicheal, would not have shot the attacker if he was white ?

No, mcmichael was operating far outside the bounds of being a good neighbor, and they shot Arbury for no reason. He was not attacking them, he was trying to get away from them. This verdict is every bit as proper as Rittenhouses verdict.

They had no case, plain to see. All the verdicts seemed to be correct.
There were things the judge did not allow. But what's done is done. Hopefully we don't start seeing Paul Kerseys everywhere.

I've already been held up by two gunmen. Didnt own a gun then. Dont own one now. Because I'm not a pussy.

No, because you are stupid. Stupid for being in a high crime area, and stupid for trusting that they won't kill you just because. Because they DO DO that from time to time.

Besides chasing him down with vehicles and pointing a shotgun at him?
FALSE! All this "chasing him down" talk is media babble, irrelavant to the murder charge, Wanna charge them with Stalking ? Maybe that could stick.

Re: the murder charge, > the pointing of a shotgun only occured after Arbery charged at McMichael, thereby defining the shooting as self-defense. 100% legal.

There were things the judge did not allow. But what's done is done. Hopefully we don't start seeing Paul Kerseys everywhere.

Because they were STUPID ARGUMENTS on the part of the prosecution!

You do not get to claim self defense if you are the aggressor as McMichael was to Arbery.
FALSE! McMichael was attacked by Arbery. Arbery was the aggressor. McMicheal defended himself from that attack. Self-defense. Wrong verdict. Appeal case could easily overturn this verdict IF it is not based on racial demographics.

It’s not. It’s relevant to the fact that the McMichaels were the aggressors.
No it's not. It could possibly be relevant to a stalking charge, and even that would be a stretch. The murder charge should nit have even been made. should not have even been a trial. Self-defense from Arbery attacking McMichael.

Looks like demographics is what is at play here. Another Slager/Scott sceanario.

No it's not. It could possibly be relevant to a stalking charge, and even that would be a stretch. The murder charge should nit have even been made. should not have even been a trial. Self-defense from Arbery attacking McMichael.

Looks like demographics is what is at play here. Another Slager/Scott sceanario.
Yeah man. Shouting stop or we’ll blow your head off is pretty aggressive, isn’t it?

Isn’t Arbery entitled to self defense?

Forum List

Back