🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

I understand statistics just fine. What you don't get is percentages come with numbers attached to them and those numbers can be used to create population subsets that show a more accurate picture.

In 2020 the U.S. population was 331,449,281. According to the Uniform Crime Reports, 5,213,213 Americans were arrested. That is 1.6 percent of the American population. 3,648,470 of those arrested were white. That is 1.1 percent of the population. 1,356,208 were black. That is.004 percent of the population. The numbers of arrests show that in 2020 less than 4 tenths of 1 percent of all Americans arrested were black and 1.1 percent were white. It shows that less than 2 percent of the American population were arrested.. All of these are low numbers. There is no high black crime rate. In any set of numbers 1.1 percent is higher than .004. If I wanted to puff out my chest and feel superior, I could declare how 2.7 times more whites were arrested than black. But the fact is that 1.1 and .004 are very low numbers.

So the typical argument whereby those like you claim that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit x percentage of crimes therefore blacks are more criminal is basically disingenuous and intellectually lazy.
From 2018, chew on that for awhile, IM2. It really looks like you're using the wrong numbers in 2020.
Others are talking about the the US white population in totality, not the just the ones who commit the crimes.
The same about the totality of the Black population in the US, not just the ones who commit the crimes.
Using those numbers gives the percentage of white crimes and black crimes.

This is when I agree they should have called the police and let the cops do their job, but now those three will be discovering being vigilantes just cost them their freedom for life…

I have no pity for anyone of them and let me be very clear people I once lived in those parts, and damn well know those types of people and yes they chased after him because of his skin color and killed him for no other reason just because he was black!

Again, I once lived in that area on a Georgia Clay Road and know how life is out there!
"those types of people" Wow. What exactly does THAT mean ? I don't live too far from Brunswick, GA, in Tampa, Florida, and I carry a gun almost everywhere I go. Am I one of "those types of people" too ? Hmmm.

Secondly, your post is absurd. McMicheal was attacked. Do you think for a second, that Travis McMicheal, would not have shot the attacker if he was white ?

AGAIN!!!

Thread is NOT about Rittenhouse. We already have numerous threads on him.

any future comments about Rittenhouse WILL BE DELETED FOR DERAILING THE THREAD.
Nobody is derailing Nancy
We are making comparisons and you are off your rocker. Stop chesting up about how you are going to micro manage to suit you,
Any other moderators taking a look into this oddity?

You know what let me tell you something and the fact is I am one of the biggest racist bigots you will ever meet!

You will hear every type of racial slur you can think of from the N word to using the word Flip when describing a damn Filipino, so let me just put this kindly as can be those three idiots that were found guilt deserve the guilty verdict because they ( at least the father and son ) chased down a man of color and provoked a confrontation with him that got him killed just because he was not the right skin color in Waycross!

I am unsure if they still have that demolition derby race track out there but when I lived there they did!

So I am glad those morons are going off to State and getting what they deserve!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They were found guilty and I know you will deny they are racist bigots, but the fact is they killed the guy because of his skin color and no you don’t go chasing someone down the road that has not invaded your home!

You let the cops do their job!
1. What evidence do you have that shin color had ANYTHING to do with this at all ?

2. Chasing down the road MIGHT be akin to stalking. It has nothing to do with the killing which was obvious self-defense (100% legal)

"those types of people" Wow. What exactly does THAT mean ? I don't live too far from Brunswick, GA, in Tampa, Florida, and I carry a gun almost everywhere I go. Am I one of "those types of people" too ? Hmmm.

Secondly, your post is absurd. McMicheal was attacked. Do you think for a second, that Travis McMicheal, would not have shot the attacker if he was white ?
What does that mean? It means you're scared to walk around in the United States without a gun.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You know what let me tell you something and the fact is I am one of the biggest racist bigots you will ever meet!

You will hear every type of racial slur you can think of from the N word to using the word Flip when describing a damn Filipino, so let me just put this kindly as can be those three idiots that were found guilt deserve the guilty verdict because they ( at least the father and son ) chased down a man of color and provoked a confrontation with him that got him killed just because he was not the right skin color in Waycross!

I am unsure if they still have that demolition derby race track out there but when I lived there they did!

So I am glad those morons are going off to State and getting what they deserve!
How did they provoke ? Arbery could have kept running. He CHOSE to lunge at McMichael, and attack him.

Should have been NOT GUILTY, based on self-defense.

Nobody is derailing Nancy
We are making comparisons and you are off your rocker. Stop chesting up about how you are going to micro manage to suit you,
Any other moderators taking a look into this oddity?
We are making comparisons

If you were making 'comparisons', there would be content about Aubrey.

Stick to the OP

This verdict does show that the court system does work, and the jurors are quite savvy.
They can set aside all the outside chatter from political groups and the msm, and can come to the proper
conclusion. Two high profile cases proved that.
God Bless America
You are comparing the cases and that other moderator is having a shit fit about not doing so.

Forum List

Back