🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

There were things the judge did not allow. But what's done is done. Hopefully we don't start seeing Paul Kerseys everywhere.
You can say that about any trial, the prosecution was trying to pull a miracle off.

So when you subdue someone who attacks you, thereby stopping that attack, and the police arrest you, you'll have no complaints, right ?
Hmmm you seemingly cant see the difference between subdue and murder. I wouldnt call it subduing as much as I'd call it attempted kidnapping.

Hmmm you seemingly cant see the difference between subdue and murder. I wouldnt call it subduing as much as I'd call it attempted kidnapping.
I easily know the difference. You seemingly cant tell the difference between self-defense and murder..

When you kill someone who attacks you, thereby stopping that attack, and the police arrest you, you'll have no complaints, right ?

Everyone is entitled to self-defense, but Arbery was not defending. He was ATTACKING. Have you not seen the video ?
You do not need to wait to be attacked to defend yourself. The McMichaels threatened him therefore Arbery is free to defend against that threat.

I easily know the difference. You seemingly cant tell the difference between self-defense and murder..

When you kill someone who attacks you, thereby stopping that attack, and the police arrest you, you'll have no complaints, right ?
Youre the only one here saying Arbrey attacked the 3 hillbillies. You might want to stop and take the time to consider the fact you might be wrong.

You do not need to wait to be attacked to defend yourself. The McMichaels threatened him therefore Arbery is free to defend against that threat.
FALSE! You most certainly DO need to wait to be attacked to defend yourself, if that "defense" means attacking the other person, who is just standing still, and not attacking you. If that other person is just standing still and not coming at you, you have no right to go at him.

Show one shred of evidence that McMichaels threatened Arbery.

You seemingly enjoy living in a society where you are scared enough where you feel you need to be armed all the time. Pretty pathetic way to go through life.

Not scared at all. Prepared. Just like my home insurance, my car insurance, and my aircraft insurance.

Only a dumbshit doesn't carry insurance policies.

Forum List

Back