🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

Not what they said publicly. And by my people you mean whitey? Yup, they were white, so no racism there, no matter how hard you try and make it so. But as far as my people, nah, they were criminals. Unlike you, I don't hang out with pedo's, rapists, and arsonists.
I don't hang out with such people. You are ignorant to how deep racism is in this country because you practice it. Whites have died as pasrt of civil rights, whites were lynched for protecting blacks, and whites got shot and killed for protesting the shooting of an unarmed black man inn the back 7 times.

I understand statistics just fine. What you don't get is percentages come with numbers attached to them and those numbers can be used to create population subsets that show a more accurate picture.

In 2020 the U.S. population was 331,449,281. According to the Uniform Crime Reports, 5,213,213 Americans were arrested. That is 1.6 percent of the American population. 3,648,470 of those arrested were white. That is 1.1 percent of the population. 1,356,208 were black. That is.004 percent of the population. The numbers of arrests show that in 2020 less than 4 tenths of 1 percent of all Americans arrested were black and 1.1 percent were white. It shows that less than 2 percent of the American population were arrested.. All of these are low numbers. There is no high black crime rate. In any set of numbers 1.1 percent is higher than .004. If I wanted to puff out my chest and feel superior, I could declare how 2.7 times more whites were arrested than black. But the fact is that 1.1 and .004 are very low numbers.

So the typical argument whereby those like you claim that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit x percentage of crimes therefore blacks are more criminal is basically disingenuous and intellectually lazy.
If t blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit a high percentage of crimes, that is clear logic that blacks are more criminal (they commit more crime per capita)

Speaking as an old white conservative, and based on what I know of the case, it was obvious that convictions were likely and I’m not in the slightest little bit upset by the verdicts.

not counting the defendants themselves and their families and friends, is anybody upset by this verdict? I don’t believe so.

You show your racism daily. I don't have to do anything.
You don't have to do anything, but you choose to slander me with every post because that is all you have. Point the finger and scream Racist! I happen to believe the White men were guilty in this case of some level of murder and wrong doing. What I said was that the trial itself was a sham because the Left had already decided the verdict and the Black community was poised to riot if the verdict did not turn out the way they wanted. The Leftists tried to do that to Kyle Rittenhouse only the evidence was so overwhelming for innocence they couldn't tip the scales.

You don't have to do anything, but you choose to slander me with every post because that is all you have. Point the finger and scream Racist! I happen to believe the White men were guilty in this case of some level of murder and wrong doing. What I said was that the trial itself was a sham because the Left had already decided the verdict and the Black community was poised to riot if the verdict did not turn out the way they wanted. The Leftists tried to do that to Kyle Rittenhouse only the evidence was so overwhelming for innocence they couldn't tip the scales.
You aren't being slandered. Look at your post.

The riot threat is one reason for the faulty verdict. The unbalanced voting profile of Brunswick, GA could be critical also. 60% black ; 32% white.

That's NOT why they were found guilty.

They're guilty because chased and killed someone that had committed no crime.
This is when I agree they should have called the police and let the cops do their job, but now those three will be discovering being vigilantes just cost them their freedom for life…

I have no pity for anyone of them and let me be very clear people I once lived in those parts, and damn well know those types of people and yes they chased after him because of his skin color and killed him for no other reason just because he was black!

Again, I once lived in that area on a Georgia Clay Road and know how life is out there!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is what happens when you have a case, you win. Rittenhouse the prosecution had no case, so not guilty because of reasonable doubt.

The prosecution had a much better case and got the verdict that is deserved.
Correct. The prosecution in that other case was incompetent.

AGAIN!!!

Thread is NOT about Rittenhouse. We already have numerous threads on him.

any future comments about Rittenhouse WILL BE DELETED FOR DERAILING THE THREAD.

I understand statistics just fine. What you don't get is percentages come with numbers attached to them and those numbers can be used to create population subsets that show a more accurate picture.

In 2020 the U.S. population was 331,449,281. According to the Uniform Crime Reports, 5,213,213 Americans were arrested. That is 1.6 percent of the American population. 3,648,470 of those arrested were white. That is 1.1 percent of the population. 1,356,208 were black. That is.004 percent of the population.

Statistics are determined as X per 100,000, NOT gross numbers you fucking midwit.

Yeah, you are.
I don't hang out with such people. You are ignorant to how deep racism is in this country because you practice it. Whites have died as pasrt of civil rights, whites were lynched for protecting blacks, and whites got shot and killed for protesting the shooting of an unarmed black man inn the back 7 times.

Blacks kill more whites, in a year, than all of the blacks who were tragically murdered over the last 50 years by white racists.

Forum List

Back