🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

Difference between the two trials?

Kyle was able to defend himself, Arbrey wasn't.

had Kyle not been armed, he would likely be as dead as Arbrey.
That's not the only difference or even the main difference in the two trials.

I would bet my life, had Arbery been armed then these men would have been acquitted because they would have used the mere existence of a weapon on him as proof that he was a threat that needed to be neutralized by killing. But since he was unarmed there was no real way for them to make that assertion.

Arbery was minding his own business when they was sought out, chased down and executed by the 3 men involved. Kyle on the other hand intentionally placed himself into a dangerous situation with a firearm he was not old enough to even possess. Think of it this way, if there are certain areas you would not go into without a weapon because they're dangerous, then when you arm yourself to go there it's because you expect to have to protect yourself right? What was Kyle doing putting himself into a situation like that? People were chasing him because he SHOT someone, they weren't chasing him for sport.

The moral of the story is, do not stop a black when he is in the commission of a crime.
There was NO crime Sherlock. If they thought he had committed one, they should have called the police and waited for them to come. But they felt emboldened and because they were white in the state of Georgia, they actually thought they could get away with hunting a man down and killing him.

Ad here is the usual racist criminalization of the dead black person.
And here is IM2's daily attempt to brand me a Racist for stating facts. I am saying our justice system has been broken by the Left. With every high profile court case involving a White man, they try to put their finger on the scale by screaming for blood. Arbery like Floyd had a criminal record and mental health problems and I'm going to guess so does Darrell Brooks.

I was surprised.

I didn't think the jury would convict those men.

The prosecution did a fantastic job.

They are guilty of the crimes the are accused of.

I hope they go to prison for the rest of their lives.

why are you surprised ! i know ! you believe america and white citizens are inherently evil and racist ! one again leftists like you are wrong !

No that is not the correct way. When you break it down to percent of each population who are actually criminal, which is the most accurate method, you find whites lead by a large margin.
I’ll do it so you might get it

250 million people with 10 million criminal acts is far less than 35 million people with 5 million criminal acts. The 35/5 is a far higher percentage which is The Rule for statistical evaluation. Gross numbers with no other parameters are never used anywhere.
If you don’t get this then it firmly and finally stamps you into one of two categories
1.Troll
2.idiot

And here is IM2's daily attempt to brand me a Racist for stating facts. I am saying our justice system has been broken by the Left. With every high profile court case involving a White man, they try to put their finger on the scale by screaming for blood. Arbery like Floyd had a criminal record and mental health problems and I'm going to guess so does Darrell Brooks.

You show your racism daily. I don't have to do anything. Ahmaud Arbery was not committing a crime when he was killed and whatever you claim about him had no relevance to this case. Geoege Floyd and Darrell Brooks have nothing to do with this. These white men chased down this young man then killed him. they pt their own fingers on the scale when they did that. Only racists do what you're doing here.

Kyle intentioinally inserted himself into a volatile and dangerous situation while not even being old enough to be in possession of a weapon, Arbery was just living his life when then was targeted for possible death by the McMichaels et al
Yes and two correct verdicts with totally divergent situations confirms the validity and fairness of American justice
Way to go judges and jurors of The USA.

The defense lawyers were not that good in this case.
They had the evidence and ability to successfully argue...but it just didn't happen.

I see it getting overturned on appeal.
All depends on the demographics. Sometimes cases that really have nothing to do with race, but the left portrays then racially get decided on their merits, and in other cases, get decided based on the demographics of the locality. If the majority of the VOTING population is black, there could be a charge made based on race, even if race has nothing to do with it.

One such case was the Michael Slager and alter Scott case. Slager is serving lots of time for something he should not have even been charged. Similarly, the McMichaels did nothing wrong, and should not have been charged. Clearly, the case was self-defense and McMichael was attacked by Arbery.

BUT, the demographics are such that if prosecutors and judges rely mostly black votes, then white defendants could easily by charges and convicted unjustly.

The demographics of Brunswick , Georgia do point that way.

Key Findings​

• In Brunswick 32.17% of the population is White
  • In Brunswick 59.52% of the population is Black
  • In Brunswick 0.66% of the population is Asian

Show us the last hate crime trial. We'll await with bated breath...
If you cannot read, have your Mom read you the articles below and explain them to you.

Forum List

Back