🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

I agree, I hate hate crime laws (is that a pun?).

Stupidest idea we have had in a while, and in my opinion violated the equal protection clause.

Is someone more dead because I hated them when I killed them than if I killed them while robbing them?
No, but thy might not be dead at all if someone had not decided that BECAUSE of their race, ethnicity, religion, etc, they were going to kill them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"Things" like wealth, community development, rec facilities, jobs, etc. are supposed to prevent crime. White communities have all these things yet still commit the most crime.

This is total nonsense. Where do you come up with this bullshit?

I knew these guys would be guilty. So, incase the unhinged demos try to spin it. Mostly everyone thought they were guilty.
Not really....

This is why memory is kryptonite for some folks on this messageboard...

A simple search function will pull up plenty of threads with plenty of comments full of folks believing these guys were not just innocent...but heroes

• Love
Reactions: IM2
A black man that shot a cop in Florida was just vindicated...it was deemed self defense....you are not informed enough to comment on this....

Anecdotes are your friend. But they aren't mine. And the record shows that what you present is rare.

Try again.

Travis will only see the outside of a prison while being transported. His future is life in prison without parole.

Greg with his age is getting life. Because any sentence is life at his age.

Roddy. He might get the minimum. He might even get less than if the Judge can figure a way. But he is still looking at a decade or two in prison.
hope so.

"Things" like wealth, community development, rec facilities, jobs, etc. are supposed to prevent crime. White communities have all these things yet still commit the most crime.
Whites make up 3/4 of the population. Of course more whites will commit more crimes.

Anecdotes are your friend. But they aren't mine. And the record shows that what you present is rare.

Try again.
The black boyfriend who accidently shot and hit his girlfriend was not charged because the cops did not announce themselves as cops...this was in Georgia....should I give you more examples...I can do it all day...with links...you sir don't want to hear the truth because its you that is a racist pig....

Where is Fortfunindiana...he called me a racist and has failed to tell me why I'm a racist...he ran away as usual...its the left today that are the racists...

Forum List

Back