🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

The Rittenhouse case is over. There is no comparison. What it took to get to this case shows that our justice system is fucked up.

The local legal system, in Georgia, decided not charge the three murderers based on their investigation of the case. Only after the video surfaced and the case got national attention were charged made. There is still work to do in making our justice system color blind.
There will always be more work to do. That is a fact.

However, that says nothing about the point I made.

Yet you failed to see the first guy grab the firearm as he moved to attack, you missed the skateboard to the head TWICE and you missed the other guy pointing his firearm at Kyle.
No, I didn't. Now like the moderator said, this is not about Rittenhouse. This is about 3 white racists who thought they could hunt down a black man, kill him and then claim self defense.

My dear Repub associates
Thinkers know which wagon to hook their horse to. This is not the wagon.
Yep, I'm a right-leaning Independent but from what I know of the whole thing those who are right-leaning should not touch this one with a 10-foot pole.

Peeps need to get them some training on self defense laws and use of force laws in their respective states. Sure, it's often dry and boring and not as sexy as range time, but just as important.

Dry/boring can keep you out of jail. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
IM2 The evidence of Arbery's poor mental health and criminal record were not allowed by the judge. The verdict was a foregone conclusion regardless of the facts in the case. The important thing is the Black community is appeased and maybe now the looting and destruction will be minimized. Hooray for our justice system.
It was not allowed because it is not material to the case, period.

That has nothing to do with the verdict being a 'forgone' conclusion. It was a forgone conclusion because the guilt here was blatantly obvious. The law is clear here, you do not get to chase people down and shoot them.

That really was the fundamental difference between this and Rittenhouse, here 3 men chased down and stopped someone. Rittenhouse retreated. If Arbury was armed and killed his 3 pursuers as Rittenhouse did, he would have been perfectly within his rights.

*sigh* The article links to the relevant court documents. Read them. He was no saint.

Imagine a white collar crime of fraud against Donald Trump. A man who has been involved in 4000 law suits. Most are civil suits but several were criminal. He has settled on criminal charges of discrimination in choosing renters in one of his apartment. He admitted fraud in Trump University and reimbursed 25 million dollars. He did not fight that the Trump charity was fraudulent and dissolved the fake charity.
Trump's wrap sheet is amazing. If he did not have billions of dollars, he would be in jail.

Damn, I didn't see that coming.

Why not? The video evidence was overwhelming that the shooting wasn't justifiable.

I have said from the beginning that these asshats were guilty.

Just like I said Rittenhouse was innocent base on the video alone.

Last edited:
... Reading this thread about Arbery and the Rittenhouse threads I can only come to one conclusion:

There are people on both sides who want this justice system to fail, or just plain ignore the facts in favor of their own personal biases.

If that doesn't scare you, it should.

I see. Thanks for clarifying.
Yes.
I mean this one took very little of my time to see these guys were in some hunt the black guy down misguided mission
Even though armed I do not believe they intended to shoot him but their pursuit precipitated circumstances that such a thing occurred
My response to this situation can be useful to IM2 and others that assessing situations without a predetermined and emotional slant is the way to operate. Look at what your eyes tell you and think .

Last edited:

Hopefully they get more than she did... She got 40 for not killing anyone.

Travis will only see the outside of a prison while being transported. His future is life in prison without parole.

Greg with his age is getting life. Because any sentence is life at his age.

Roddy. He might get the minimum. He might even get less than if the Judge can figure a way. But he is still looking at a decade or two in prison.

IM2 The evidence of Arbery's poor mental health and criminal record were not allowed by the judge. The verdict was a foregone conclusion regardless of the facts in the case. The important thing is the Black community is appeased and maybe now the looting and destruction will be minimized. Hooray for our justice system.
Ad here is the usual racist criminalization of the dead black person.

Forum List

Back