🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

If you're a black man out for a morning jog in Georgia, and 2 men in a pickup truck with a shotgun pull you over, you figure you're a dead man.
America is a big country. There are parts most of us would not go to go without question for many reasons. The statement you made is a very broad one.

IM2 The evidence of Arbery's poor mental health and criminal record were not allowed by the judge. The verdict was a foregone conclusion regardless of the facts in the case. The important thing is the Black community is appeased and maybe now the looting and destruction will be minimized. Hooray for our justice system.
Hard working business owners of all races and backgrounds get a temporary reprieve from violence, looting, burning, and killing!!!

Give me a city with a million white vigilantes.

I will give you one 'hood' full of misappropriated farm equipment to live in.

See which one of us lives longer.
im not arguing. im just stating fact.

the broad brush of painting one race as one single thing is just stupid. there are racists, clowns, thugs, drug dealers, pimps, and general shit heads of all colors and back grounds.

thats just reality.

I have two neighbors across the street from me who are black. They moved to the suburbs to get away from the scum in the inner city just like I did. I wont paint them with the same brush as George Floyd, Or any other number of black scum.

You have no idea about the law. Being an ignorant dumbass that ignorant of the law will result in jail time. Ask the 3 ignorant dumbasses who were found guilty of murder in Georgia today.
They are your kind, dumbasses and immoral.
There were only two ignorant dumbasses on trial. The other one was railroaded. Bryan should have gotten a break because the video he shot made this a slam dunk.

"Arbery" I believe is the correct spelling of his name.

Three Amigos all guilty.

Good.
Once again Justice has been served correctly. There was never any doubt of their guilt after the evidence was produced. Despite Sharpton's racist rhetoric an all white jury found accused guilty. They proved that even in the "Deep South" an all white jury could be fair and just.

There was no threat on his life.

Hey IM2 what do you call it when a convicted felon child molester shoves an illegal loaded hand gun in the fact of a kid who has just been knocked to the ground?

Try not to avoid this question again, Punk. Man up for once in your pathetic, racist life and explain your claim.
Did IM2 see the Video? First of, it was NOT a illegal Gun and he did NOT carry it across State Lines. Did he miss the parts where the CHILD MOLESTER tried to grab his gun, the other one he killed initiated Deadly Force by kitting him over the head with a Skate board and the one who testified admitted he aimed his rifle at Kyle first ?
Anyone who says Kyle was not defending himself is a FUCKING IDIOT.

Forum List

Back