🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

Justice is served

I may have given Bryan guilty on lesser charges, but the other two deserve to rot in prison

Oh look. EXACTLY what everyone knew would happen.

Because the system is not fundamentally racist or fundamentally broken. When a white guy kills a black guy or did not even kill them but were part of the group that did they go to jail for murder, exactly as they should have.
The local legal system, in Georgia, decided not charge the three murderers based on their investigation of the case. Only after the video surfaced and the case got national attention were charged made. There is still work to do in making our justice system color blind.

Try again you POS. You're the racist, for sure. I know your type. You're a dying breed on the wrong side of history. Both juries (Rittenhouse, Arbery) got it right. I called for these guys to be guilty, but for a race card playing, illiterate POS like yourself that's not good enough. It will never be good enough for people of your ilk. Have a great day! :finger3:

No, you're all that. Rittenhouse was not in danger of death. He should not have been there in the first place. But you racists keep bringing up Rittenhouse because you can't handle todays verdict. The Rittenhouse case is done. Today Amaud Arbery's family got justice. 3 white racists just bit the dust and every racist here who from the beginning tried justufying this murder have bit tghe dust too. So go fuck yourself racist, you lost yesterday and yoiu lost today. America is going to change. You wiill accept that change or you will get run over. It i just that simple.

IM2 The evidence of Arbery's poor mental health and criminal record were not allowed by the judge. The verdict was a foregone conclusion regardless of the facts in the case. The important thing is the Black community is appeased and maybe now the looting and destruction will be minimized. Hooray for our justice system.

IM2 The evidence of Arbery's poor mental health and criminal record were not allowed by the judge. The verdict was a foregone conclusion regardless of the facts in the case. The important thing is the Black community is appeased and maybe now the looting and destruction will be minimized. Hooray for our justice system.

Pretty cynical today, aren't we?

Forum List

Back