🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

No. Was Aubrey defending himself but never had a gun?
Citizen arrest my arse. Straight out white racist pigs and there are some on here wanting them to go free. Disgusting grubs. Dint ever open their racist mouths again
What, exactly, makes them racists?

By the way Trumpers.....this case is a perfect example of when white privilege goes wrong...

How you ask??

Because these morons were so confident in their privilege that they thought filming this shit was a good idea........

That confidence is what is sending their ass to prison.....if they didn't film anything at all; they would have gotten away with it by blaming everything on "the scary black guy"

No that is not the correct way. When you break it down to percent of each population who are actually criminal, which is the most accurate method, you find whites lead by a large margin.

Because there are way more here in the country. By any measure the black population MORE than makes up for their small numbers.

The black boyfriend who accidently shot and hit his girlfriend was not charged because the cops did not announce themselves as cops...this was in Georgia....should I give you more examples...I can do it all day...with links...you sir don't want to hear the truth because its you that is a racist pig....
Actually you can't. The police stormed into the wrong house and you want to use that? Lol! There is a double standard because this case would have never happened had a video not shown up. The police department in this situation had covered up this crime. The first DA told McMichael to wash the blood off his hands then hid the case.

The defense lawyers were not that good in this case.
They had the evidence and ability to successfully argue...but it just didn't happen.

I see it getting overturned on appeal.

Actually you can't. The police stormed into the wrong house and you want to use that? Lol! There is a double standard because this case would have never happened had a video not shown up. The police department in this situation had covered up this crime. The first DA told McMichael to wash the blood off his hands then hid the case.
Shutup racist...I don't converse with racist scum...Black or White...

The defense lawyers were not that good in this case.
They had the evidence and ability to successfully argue...but it just didn't happen.

I see it getting overturned on appeal.
They didn't have any such evidence and it will not be overturned.

They knew they were chasing down a black man that had not done anything wrong.
That last part is incorrect. They knew no such thing. They also suspected he had done something wrong and even had some fallacious beliefs that led them to think he did.

I think this is absolutely vital to point out as well because the knee jerk reactionists always try to cling to the character of the parties involved and arguing over such is really not relevant. The reality here is what Arbury had been doing there does not have any bearing whatsoever on the legality of 3 men chasing him down, attempting to kidnap him and then killing him.

They do not to get to bitch and moan about Arbury - it is not relevant if they think he was in that house eating babies. It does not justify chasing him down and killing him because you suspect such.

Forum List

Back