Declared Pandemic

It doesn't change anything. It's like calling this a bad snowstorm
maxresdefault.jpg

Or a blizzard. Same thing.

The WHO has now declared the virus a pandemic.

For all those who didn't take it seriously, you really should start.

For all those who screamed that democrats want Americans to die simply because they are taking this seriously and trying to stop the spread, stop it. You all know that's a lie. It's not helping anything.

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Declares Pandemic as Number of Infected Countries Grows

Pretty obviously designed to try to hurt Trump's reelection. So what if people die? Wasn't that the whole point of the 911 attacks?

The WHO has now declared the virus a pandemic. For all those who didn't take it seriously, you really should start.
I take it very seriously. I seriously hope millions of democrats in San Fran, LA, Seattle, Chicago, NYC and Boston all contract the virus.

So then would the Democrats claim that Trump is colluding with the virus, to steal the election?

Would Mueller come out of retirement? :laughing0301:

The WHO has now declared the virus a pandemic. For all those who didn't take it seriously, you really should start.
I take it very seriously. I seriously hope millions of democrats in San Fran, LA, Seattle, Chicago, NYC and Boston all contract the virus.

So then would the Democrats claim that Trump is colluding with the virus, to steal the election?

Would Mueller come out of retirement? :laughing0301:

They gotta realize by now that just as the white man invented Sickle Cell to control the black man, Trump had a scientist somewhere engineer the coronavirus then carefully made sure it infested every major center of the democratic party ESSENTIAL to their election chances!
Los Angeles!
San Francisco!
Seattle!
Chicago!
Boston and New York City!
THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS

corona2.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 2.44.45 PM.png

imrs.png

Forum List

Back