Decorated Combat Veteran Arrested in New York . . .

This is a result of the Governor of New York wanting to make a name for himself, being the first to pass new laws after Newton in the country. Even beating the President.

BTW, Coumo plans on running in 2016.

I, like the poster above, absolutely refuse to allow any searches of my vehicle unless I am going onto a military installation. While they are "asking" your permission, they really aren't. You have a choice, allow the search or leave.

My wife and son also have been told to lock the doors and pocket the keys and to refuse the search.

That cop who stops you is just trying to do his job and protect the public. You right-wingers want to behave like assholes and waste the resources of that cop on your worthless asses. What if that cop is needed somewhere else in a real emergency, while you play your bullshit games.

Why don't your kind just get out of this country? You only care about yourselves and never the consequences of your foolish behavior.

Reads to me like the cops knew he was coming and coming with illegal magazines in his car, too.

What else do we know about his guy?

David Gregory Violates DC Gun Law On National TV —– Update ...

David Gregory Violates DC Gun Law On National TV ?? Update: CNN?s Don Lemon Admits To Breaking Gun Laws, Too? « The Patriot Perspective

Dec 23, 2012 · Jim Williams says: December 23, 2012 at ... i feel that if he can get away wit breaking the laws on television an not have ... David Gregory Violates DC Gun Law …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

David Gregory Violates DC Gun Law - Page 6

www.northeastshooters.com/...david-gregory-violates-dc-gun-law-6.html

This is a discussion on David Gregory Violates DC Gun Law ... held to the same standard as otherwise law-abiding gun ... veteran violating DC's gun laws?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David Gregory is officially certified as above the law ...
David Gregory is officially certified as above the law | Conservative News, Views & Books

... D.C. Attorney General’s decision not to prosecute David Gregory of NBC News for flagrantly violating local gun laws. ... and you commit the same crime, ...

I, like the poster above, absolutely refuse to allow any searches of my vehicle unless I am going onto a military installation. While they are "asking" your permission, they really aren't. You have a choice, allow the search or leave.

My wife and son also have been told to lock the doors and pocket the keys and to refuse the search.

That cop who stops you is just trying to do his job and protect the public. You right-wingers want to behave like assholes and waste the resources of that cop on your worthless asses. What if that cop is needed somewhere else in a real emergency, while you play your bullshit games.

Why don't your kind just get out of this country? You only care about yourselves and never the consequences of your foolish behavior.

I am a Citizen with rights. Not a slave or subject of the Government.

They have rules they have to follow in order to violate or infringe on my rights.

This is a result of the Governor of New York wanting to make a name for himself, being the first to pass new laws after Newton in the country. Even beating the President.

BTW, Coumo plans on running in 2016.

So tougher gun laws must have broad support from the American People, if a potential presidential candidate sees getting tough on guns as politically advantageous.

By Rob Richardson
2/1/2013

nathanhaddad.jpg

"In the latest attack on the American people, a decorated War Hero has been arrested and charged with five counts of third degree criminal possession of a weapon, for having empty 30 round AR-15 Magazines in his vehicle."

On Sunday January 6th Staff Sgt. Nathan Haddad, a decorated combat veteran, was driving through Jefferson County New York when he was randomly pulled over for a vehicle check. Haddad, who had five 30 round empty magazines in his possession, was arrested by the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department and charged with five felony counts.

According to Haddad’s brother, Michael Haddad, Nathan thought these magazines were legally made before the New York Assault Weapons Ban. When Nathan Haddad was arrested the new ban had not even been fully enacted yet.

***snip***

Continue reading: -->
Decorated Combat Veteran arrested in New York: Charged with 5 felonies for possession AR magazines

This is the beginning of the looming SHITSTORM in New York.

There will be THOUSANDS of attorneys tripping over themselves to represent Haddad and BURY this New York law.

By Rob Richardson
2/1/2013

nathanhaddad.jpg

"In the latest attack on the American people, a decorated War Hero has been arrested and charged with five counts of third degree criminal possession of a weapon, for having empty 30 round AR-15 Magazines in his vehicle."

On Sunday January 6th Staff Sgt. Nathan Haddad, a decorated combat veteran, was driving through Jefferson County New York when he was randomly pulled over for a vehicle check. Haddad, who had five 30 round empty magazines in his possession, was arrested by the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department and charged with five felony counts.

According to Haddad’s brother, Michael Haddad, Nathan thought these magazines were legally made before the New York Assault Weapons Ban. When Nathan Haddad was arrested the new ban had not even been fully enacted yet.

***snip***

Decorated Combat Veteran arrested in New York: Charged with 5 felonies for possession AR magazines

This is the beginning of the looming SHITSTORM in New York.

There will be THOUSANDS of attorneys tripping over themselves to represent Haddad and BURY this New York law.

This is the beauty of USMB. You point out that this guy was charged with violations stemming from a law passed in the '90's,

and the 'nuts blithely ignore it,

because it doesn't fit the myth they're manufacturing.

By Rob Richardson
2/1/2013

nathanhaddad.jpg

***snip***

Now you guys care about decorated war veterans again?

Interesting.

Well, I don't know about you, but I still believe in rights. How the hell is "protecting the public" by searching my car when he has no reason to. If you want to give up your rights, go for it, but don't tell me to do the same. If you want a police state, go start your own.

If the cop needs to be somewhere else, he wouldn't waste time searching my car when he has no reason to.

Well, I don't know about you, but I still believe in rights. How the hell is "protecting the public" by searching my car when he has no reason to. If you want to give up your rights, go for it, but don't tell me to do the same. If you want a police state, go start your own.

If the cop needs to be somewhere else, he wouldn't waste time searching my car when he has no reason to.

If a cop is asking to search your car, he is interested in your reaction and whether you are using your car in an unlawful manner. For all we know those magazines could have been in plain sight. There is no indication based on evidence in the article that the magazines were discovered by searching the car.

Have you ever asked yourself why a cop would want to search a car?

You have the right to be an asshole in America and you certainly exercise that right. You right-wing idiots want to play bullshit games, wasting police resources and taxpayer dollars to pretend you are patriots defending your rights, instead of quickly showing the cop you are a law abiding citizen, who isn't breaking the law. If I was the cop, I'd tell you to pull along side the road and wait for a warrant to search your vehicle. I'd tell you it's probably going to take some time to get that warrant, so don't get impatient and stay in your vehicle, as I continue my random stops. I'd ask for your keys and warn you not to leave that area, if you didn't give up all the keys to the vehicle and weren't arrested on the spot.

Now, being an asshole has already placed that cop's life in jeopardy, because he doesn't know if you have a gun in your car or on your person. Most cops will make you get out of that car and search you and the interior of that car for their safety, before getting a warrant to search the trunk. If I was the cop and had the warrant in fifteen minutes, I'd give you a three hour wait before serving it and hope you pissed yourself in the meantime. You see, this is America and that cop has his rights to be an asshole, too. You should respect those rights, being the great patriot you are.

In other news, a decorated war veteran was just sworn in as Sec'y of State, and another is soon to be Sec'y of Defense,

So the score for the week is:

Good news for war heroes 2, bad news for war heroes 1.

Forum List

Back