🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dedication to leftists, literally. Watch the first 30 seconds. Says it all

The video describes our modern culture?

A grown man is recommending a video called "Go Fuck Yourself". THAT describes our modern culture.

Eventually it's gonna come to that. Maybe sooner than we might think. People are getting fed up with brown shirts. Gonna have to start making examples of them in public settings. They're generally cowards anyway. They rely on a government gun forcing the rest of society to placate their feelings. So pissing on their feelings in public for all to see is probably the only social correction they understand.

Come to that? We're there already. An ex-con is suddenly worried about our "culture" and is posting a video called "go fuck yourself" to illustrate a supposed decline in our values.

Not sure where to start on that irony.
A REFORMED ex con. So I don't fit in your box? Sue me.
My past is my badge of honor because I was able to overcome it.
But here you are ready to judge me for it as you advocate letting people like me vote so your guy can win....

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

yeah yeah yeah....

Perhaps not holding up a video entitled "go fuck yourself" would be a good start to reforming the culture.

Me thinks she doth protest too much. Did you think that was directed to you candyass? Sounds to me like you're feeling a bit guilty for advocating the kind of crap the video is protesting.

I'm advocating a video that someone else posted and I'm "protesting" as you say?

Wow...that logic is hilarious.

A grown man is recommending a video called "Go Fuck Yourself". THAT describes our modern culture.

Eventually it's gonna come to that. Maybe sooner than we might think. People are getting fed up with brown shirts. Gonna have to start making examples of them in public settings. They're generally cowards anyway. They rely on a government gun forcing the rest of society to placate their feelings. So pissing on their feelings in public for all to see is probably the only social correction they understand.

Come to that? We're there already. An ex-con is suddenly worried about our "culture" and is posting a video called "go fuck yourself" to illustrate a supposed decline in our values.

But here you are ready to judge me for it as you advocate letting people like me vote so your guy can win....

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

yeah yeah yeah....

Perhaps not holding up a video entitled "go fuck yourself" would be a good start to reforming the culture.

Me thinks she doth protest too much. Did you think that was directed to you candyass? Sounds to me like you're feeling a bit guilty for advocating the kind of crap the video is protesting.

I'm advocating a video that someone else posted and I'm "protesting" as you say?

Perhaps you should get a 5th grader to read and explain my post to you and try again.

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

yeah yeah yeah....

Perhaps you should get a 5th grader to read and explain my post to you and try again.

Its on a fifth grade level...that's for sure. I would re-read it but you're not that interesting.

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

yeah yeah yeah....

Its on a fifth grade level...that's for sure. I would re-read it but you're not that interesting.

Nah, don't bother. I realized that was your lame attempt to spin, project and deflect. If you keep posting that kind of lame shit, they just may pull your commie card. LMAO

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

yeah yeah yeah....

Nah, don't bother. I realized that was your lame attempt to spin, project and deflect. If you keep posting that kind of lame shit, they just may pull your commie card. LMAO

ok

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

yeah yeah yeah....

Perhaps my use of the word culture was misplaced. I am certainly not one to lecture about culture if I am to be honest. But it is certainly a sign of the times of how we've slipped as a nation.

As you rightly pointed out, not sure why, I am a convict. I was certified at the age of 16 after being involved in bad drug deals and bailing out to go after the snitch. Not sure what the fuck that has to do with this thread but I'll entertain it.

I was a kid. I made some TERRIBLE choices. Those choices cost me nearly 5 years of my prime. I spent all that time in a shithole that was built in 1885 with no central air or any other modern comforts demanded BY THE LEFT for criminals.
I got out and stumbled my way to success DESPITE people like you who I did have to tolerate for several years.

In the end I am doing pretty well, I am free, I have many children and a couple grandkids.

I am also a conservative and therein lies the rub. If I was voting Democrat you would be singing my praises as a true reform story. But because I am not I am only worthy of your ridicule.

If you were to meet me face to face you would enjoy my company despite our differences. If you said the shit to my face that you say on here in anonymity you would have a broken nose at the very least.

I may mock you as I do others on here but I don't impune your character or your personal life.

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

yeah yeah yeah....

Perhaps my use of the word culture was misplaced. I am certainly not one to lecture about culture if I am to be honest. But it is certainly a sign of the times of how we've slipped as a nation.

As you rightly pointed out, not sure why, I am a convict. I was certified at the age of 16 after being involved in bad drug deals and bailing out to go after the snitch. Not sure what the fuck that has to do with this thread but I'll entertain it.

I was a kid. I made some TERRIBLE choices. Those choices cost me nearly 5 years of my prime. I spent all that time in a shithole that was built in 1885 with no central air or any other modern comforts demanded BY THE LEFT for criminals.
I got out and stumbled my way to success DESPITE people like you who I did have to tolerate for several years.

In the end I am doing pretty well, I am free, I have many children and a couple grandkids.

I am also a conservative and therein lies the rub. If I was voting Democrat you would be singing my praises as a true reform story. But because I am not I am only worthy of your ridicule.

If you were to meet me face to face you would enjoy my company despite our differences. If you said the shit to my face that you say on here in anonymity you would have a broken nose at the very least.

I may mock you as I do others on here but I don't impune your character or your personal life.

Ok

Oddly enough and off topic but a few weeks ago I created a thread asking people to make this young girl a superstar and give her videos a like so she would get more attention.

Well, she landed a record deal about a week ago.

That was the video I posted and as expected I got a lot of "she's trash" type responses.

It's Stevie reborn!
:oops:

Forum List

Back