Deep state lifer John Bolton urges GOP to "explain to the voters that Trump lost."

You can't even remember what you liked before Trump came along can you? Sad.

Fuck off moron.

Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

So what are you going to do when nothing comes of any of it?

Bolton is the guy who Toobins himself at the thought of a war, somewhere, anywhere, for any reason at all.

True. I didn't so clearly realize it when he was just an occasional Fox guy. But it became clear when I read his book --- the tell-all he wrote about Trump. It wasn't actually too anti-Trump, I was surprised. But it was still a dishonorable thing to do and I no longer take any interest in Bolton.

But wow, that guy sure stood around at every meeting saying, "Let's you and him fight!"

Trust me. This is America again, not just "red" against "blue". Help it happen rather than try to defuse it.

Wait --- after you all fighting, impeaching, blocking, and rioting against us for four years, now suddenly it's NOT "red against blue"? Why not, you think you somehow disappeared us? We're not gone. Trust me.

All the more reason to keep investigating the voter fraud. This is going to the Supreme Court, no matter what the media is telling you right now.

Lou Dobbs is a good man.
1605464525860.png

All the more reason to keep investigating the voter fraud.

This is going to the Supreme Court, no matter what the media is telling you right now.

What is going to the Supreme Court?

You were asked this question in another thread, you didn't answer it.

I despair that Biden currently has the EC votes, but I consider Election INTEGRITY far more important, which is why I asked you the SCOTUS question several times.

Trust me. This is America again, not just "red" against "blue". Help it happen rather than try to defuse it.

Wait --- after you all fighting, impeaching, blocking, and rioting against us for four years, now suddenly it's NOT "red against blue"? Why not, you think you somehow disappeared us? We're not gone. Trust me.
Trust me. Nothing was done "against" you. trump is a fraud and a charlatan and was investigated for his bad behavior,
nothing else. It was the Republicans in Congress who did the blocking to keep that crook in office.

This will not be going to the Supreme Court.
Count on it. Mark this post. I am.
Biden lost.

Electoral College count and popular vote count say otherwise.
Arizona audit finds no irregularities. GA recount proceeding. No irregularities.
Multiple lawsuits thrown out on Friday. More expected to die early next week.

Trump lost. Biden won. Grow up. Grow a pair. Move On.

All the more reason to keep investigating the voter fraud. This is going to the Supreme Court, no matter what the media is telling you right now.

Lou Dobbs is a good man.
View attachment 416546
Hard to believe he used to work at CNN.
View attachment 416547

Ever ask yourself why?

Obviously, Lou couldn't live with himself any longer carrying water for the left in a pail full of lies.

Good man Lou breaking out from being someone's puppet to finally being a real journalist getting the truth out to people.

He is the main feature on Fox Business; too bad it's only available on cable in premium packages.

Forum List

Back