DEEP STATE WATCH: The Coming Coup...

And the Senate is in on it, too?

Of course

I don't mean the the senate is part of the deep state (except the ringleaders, Schumer, McConnell, Ryan...) but you know as well as I do that they're just a bunch of corrupt corporate puppets doing the bidding of their masters. You really think they would vote gainst deep state operatives because of principles?

:banana2:

I think the notion the Deep State is arrayed against the Orange Conman is goofy.

agree, its more accurate to say that they are arrayed against the USA and its people.

Boy, Trump sure does have the NWO folks extremely rattled. He's really disrupting their 'Order.' Are we witnessing a Coup-attempt?

The Coming Coup to Overthrow President Trump
Sedition at the Highest Levels

By Paul Roberts

The annual budget of the military/security complex is $1,000 billion. This vast sum is drawn from US taxpayers who have many unmet needs. To justify such an enormous budget a major enemy is required. The military/security complex and the media and politicians that the complex owns have designated Russia to be that enemy. The complex and its political and media agents will not permit Trump to normalize relations with Russia.

To prevent President Trump from reducing the dangerous tensions between nuclear powers that Washington has created, the military/security complex orchestrated Russiagate, a proven hoax, but believed by many due to its endless repetition. The military/security complex orchestrated the false indictments of 12 Russians. The military/security complex orchestrated the false arrest of Maria Butina, and so on and on. The military/security complex acting through the politicians and presstitutes that it owns and controls, has turned the normal everyday responsibility of the President—one acknowledged and acted upon by every previous president—to defuse tensions that could lead to nuclear war into a high crime. President Trump is accused of treason for trying to make peace!

An unaware person might think that this is silly and laugh, but as Finian Cunningham shows, President Trump has been set-up as a treasonous enemy of America. We are currently experiencing sedition at the highest levels as the military/security complex unfolds its coup against the elected president of the United States...

Read More:

The Coming Coup - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

LOL

Just the fact that you cite Lew Rockwell.....lol

Real weak.

fixing the bad trade deals will make our economy even stronger. Why do you condone sending billions of US dollars to China?

Exactly what makes them "bad"? Or are you just parroting the party talking points?

Exactly how will the economy get stronger? Or are you just parroting the party talking points?

Will we have even more open positions than people to fill them? Will that make the economy stronger?

We do not send billions of dollars to China, we buy things from China. Do you get home from the grocery store and say "why did I send them all that money"?

currently there are more open jobs than job seekers, that never happened under Obama, either Bush, or Clinton. But in your small mind you want to give Obama credit for that????????????? WTF ?

Do you have a mental illness that keeps you from being able to comprehend what you read? I tell you the only thing I have ever given credit to Obama for was fucking up the healthcare system even worse and then you ask me why I give Obama credit right after I told you I did not.

So, either you have a mental deficiency or you are just a dishonest partisan hack. Please let me know which it is so that I can alter how I reply to you in the future. Thanks.

when the trade imbalance favors china by billions of dollars, we are effectively sending our money to them. At the end of any trading year China is plus billions and we are minus billions on our sales to and purchases from them. that is what makes our china trade bad for the US economy, its not really very complicated. your verbal insults notwithstanding.

I am glad that you don't worship the Kenyan messiah. Good for you.

when there are more jobs than job seekers, the price that must be paid for labor goes up, that is good for American workers. The laws of supply and demand determine the price of all things, including human labor.

please grow up and stop the juvenile insults, you look like a fool when you resort to that.

The Globalists in both Parties threw American Citizens overboard years ago. Their numerous awful trade deals are just one aspect of their selling Citizens out.

I agree and Trump is trying to fix that, why do you object to fixing the mess?

I don't.

Another very suspicious "coincidence" is the DNC's six figure payment to CrowdStrike the day after Seth Rich's murder and another six figure payment to CrowdStrike the day after Shawn Lucas "accidentally" overdosed.

For all we know, CrowdStrike invented Guccifer 2.0

No.. Because the problem is not solved. There will STILL BE severe Civil Liberties jeopardy because that Patriot Act system that we bought for NSA SOLELY to track terrorist networks is being abused for DOMESTIC spying. Ask any serious Civil Libertarian ESPECIALLY the ACLU. If it's been grossly abused as a political weapon and to spy on journalists -- you can imagine the possibility. Not ONLY does it put together networks of conspirators -- but it also tracks financial transactions. Of course TECHNICALLY, any queries made on that system requires oversight -- but even NSA admits, those checks were faulty and insufficient.

So what's next? Using those domestic capabilities to manipulate the economy, finances, etc?

And it NOT just the awesome Big Brother machine that we let them have. It's the ATTITUDE of these Deep Staters who KNOW they're not allowed to conduct ANY Domestic ops, but still do verified things like spying on Congress like Brennan did. It's a Genie----Bottle problem. And these folks in what is called the Deep State are actually EXCELLENT at what they do. When it's aimed AWAY from the USA. They are the rare bastion of COMPETENCE and ability amongst the couple hundred other agencies and govt sectors that chronically flail and fail at what they attempt to do..

So the “deep state” is an unbeatable foe that will forever rule the nation. Gotcha!

:113:

I see you're not taking this seriously. Why do you think that is? You LIKE Domestic surveillance and Intel actors who run operations independent of current policy?

Let's review Bill Moyer's definition of Deep State that is simply brilliant.

The Deep State does not consist of the entire government. It is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street. All these agencies are coordinated by the Executive Office of the President via the National Security Council. Certain key areas of the judiciary belong to the Deep State, such as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, whose actions are mysterious even to most members of Congress. Also included are a handful of vital federal trial courts, such as the Eastern District of Virginia and the Southern District of Manhattan, where sensitive proceedings in national security cases are conducted. The final government component (and possibly last in precedence among the formal branches of government established by the Constitution) is a kind of rump Congress consisting of the congressional leadership and some (but not all) of the members of the defense and intelligence committees. The rest of Congress, normally so fractious and partisan, is mostly only intermittently aware of the Deep State and when required usually submits to a few well-chosen words from the State’s emissaries.

NONE of that bothers you?

You got that right. There is no “deep state”, “ghost in the machine”, “swamp” or “vast right wing conspiracy” for that matter. It’s a convenient enemy at the gates that people create to shift blame for any failure.

Do me a favor…in alphabetical order, tell us who in the Trump White House are members of the Deep State—if it does exist; you should be able to tell us.

I will agree that there is institutional memory in any organization.

Did I get this right? Because this is important. You just admitted that you LIKE Domestic Surveillance and have no fear of Intel Agencies interfering with the politics, economics or justice in your country. SERIOUSLY??

I've always said that Liberals died out and went extinct because their innate fear of excessive govt power and abuse was breed out of their genes. And they became leftists who ONLY care about winning the keys to that power and retaining it. That's kinda what I'm seeing here.

No.
I asked you to list who are the members of the Deep State in the Trump White House (meaning the Executive Branch). If it does exist; you should be able to list them.

Well…what are their names?

So the “deep state” is an unbeatable foe that will forever rule the nation. Gotcha!

:113:

I see you're not taking this seriously. Why do you think that is? You LIKE Domestic surveillance and Intel actors who run operations independent of current policy?

The Deep State does not consist of the entire government. It is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street. All these agencies are coordinated by the Executive Office of the President via the National Security Council. Certain key areas of the judiciary belong to the Deep State, such as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, whose actions are mysterious even to most members of Congress. Also included are a handful of vital federal trial courts, such as the Eastern District of Virginia and the Southern District of Manhattan, where sensitive proceedings in national security cases are conducted. The final government component (and possibly last in precedence among the formal branches of government established by the Constitution) is a kind of rump Congress consisting of the congressional leadership and some (but not all) of the members of the defense and intelligence committees. The rest of Congress, normally so fractious and partisan, is mostly only intermittently aware of the Deep State and when required usually submits to a few well-chosen words from the State’s emissaries.

You got that right. There is no “deep state”, “ghost in the machine”, “swamp” or “vast right wing conspiracy” for that matter. It’s a convenient enemy at the gates that people create to shift blame for any failure.

Do me a favor…in alphabetical order, tell us who in the Trump White House are members of the Deep State—if it does exist; you should be able to tell us.

Did I get this right? Because this is important. You just admitted that you LIKE Domestic Surveillance and have no fear of Intel Agencies interfering with the politics, economics or justice in your country. SERIOUSLY??

I've always said that Liberals died out and went extinct because their innate fear of excessive govt power and abuse was breed out of their genes. And they became leftists who ONLY care about winning the keys to that power and retaining it. That's kinda what I'm seeing here.

No.
I asked you to list who are the members of the Deep State in the Trump White House (meaning the Executive Branch). If it does exist; you should be able to list them.

Strzok, Page, Ohr, Baker, Rybicki, Laufman, Yates, at FBI/DOJ, the FISA court judges for some. Brennan, Clapper, Comey and McCabe don't technically count because they are political appointments --- But they INITIATED AND TASKED the Deep State actors.. DOZENS of others who filed analysis requests per the FISC warrant and UNMASKED maybe 100 American citizens for further probing. There's been other firings, demotions, resignations that I haven't listed related to this shameful misuse of power.

Happy now??? Some of the "deep state" bad actors.

No.

Strzok, Page, Ohr, Baker, Rybicki, Laufman, Yates, at FBI/DOJ, the FISA court judges for some. Brennan, Clapper, Comey and McCabe don't technically count because they are political appointments --- But they INITIATED AND TASKED the Deep State actors.. DOZENS of others who filed analysis requests per the FISC warrant and UNMASKED maybe 100 American citizens for further probing. There's been other firings, demotions, resignations that I haven't listed related to this shameful misuse of power.

How horrible...everyone's out to get you! The HORROR! So helpless even with all three branches of government. Such weak sauce.

No.

Not Mueller?

I think the notion the Deep State is arrayed against the Orange Conman is goofy.

So you say, exhibiting sound judgment to a rare degree on these pages. That notion would be more than just "goofy", considering the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-controlling Deep State couldn't flip a few thousand votes in three States to throw the Presidency to Hillary.

deep_state.png
The deep state is the civilian federal government employees who are accountable to no one. Dumbass

Forum List

Back