DEFEND THE POLICE (Open Letter To Cops)

Dear Officer,

You have defended us...now we will defend you.

Hang tough! Hold your head up high...and do your job with distinction (as usual).

We the people support you and thank you for your service. We haven't forgotten the times we called you and you WERE THERE!

Sure...the traffic tickets are a pain...but I can only blame myself for that :)

We will figure something out. I'm not sure what it is...but there is no way in hell we're going to leave you hanging out in the breeze!

Again...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! (you keep us from TEOTWAWKI)

Sincerely,
Thunk.
Thank you !!!! :thup:

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???
Because they killed a man in cold blood?

View attachment 348211 View attachment 348213

One man is NOT all of the police force you moron. It's just one man.

Relax ok?

It ain't one man - his three buddies didn't seem to object and its a continuing saga over decades.
With the whole world protesting every day since, this ain't the time for you sweet cheeks to be cock sucking & singing their praises!

View attachment 348216 View attachment 348217

Such big words from a little man. You know the cock sucker is you, since you bring up the topic. I just had to bring some clarity. Perhaps you should stop projecting.

According to data compiled by The Washington Post, American police killed a total of 1,004 people in 2019. Of those, 371 were white, and 236 were black.

Of the 371 whites killed by police, 20 of them were unarmed at the time. Of the 236 blacks killed by police, 9-15 of them were unarmed, depending on definition.

800,000 + cops , and you want to tar brush all police. We know there are problems with police departments, and mostly in the big cities because of bureaucracy, burn out and other factors.
These big cities are run by Democrats. They are the ones who make the deals with police UNIONS.. who protect officers who have complaints against them, commit crimes and are often fired by their department but get to move lateraly....... finding a job somewhere else.
There are a lot of good cops jackass. There are bad ones as well, but what liberal idiots refuse to do is look at context.

If most of those 800,000 cops were all black hating racists, you would have seen a lot more than 15 or 20 unarmed black people killed. Your side is threatening and attacking cops all around the country., people they dont even know. And you personally do not know what any of their police records are.. your just guessing and making shit up because its convenient for you right now.
That makes you the cock sucker. I dont give a shit if the whole world is protesting. those are only people reading the headlines of high profile instances without context.

Dear Officer,

Hang tough! Hold your head up high...and do your job with distinction (as usual).

We the people support you and thank you for your service. We haven't forgotten the times we called you and you WERE THERE!

We will figure something out. I'm not sure what it is...but there is no way in hell we're going to leave you hanging out in the breeze!

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

Yes.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

Relax ok?

It ain't one man - his three buddies didn't seem to object and its a continuing saga over decades.
With the whole world protesting every day since, this ain't the time for you sweet cheeks to be cock sucking & singing their praises!

Such big words from a little man. You know the cock sucker is you, since you bring up the topic. I just had to bring some clarity. Perhaps you should stop projecting.

According to data compiled by The Washington Post, American police killed a total of 1,004 people in 2019. Of those, 371 were white, and 236 were black.

Of the 371 whites killed by police, 20 of them were unarmed at the time. Of the 236 blacks killed by police, 9-15 of them were unarmed, depending on definition.

800,000 + cops , and you want to tar brush all police. We know there are problems with police departments, and mostly in the big cities because of bureaucracy, burn out and other factors.
These big cities are run by Democrats. They are the ones who make the deals with police UNIONS.. who protect officers who have complaints against them, commit crimes and are often fired by their department but get to move lateraly....... finding a job somewhere else.
There are a lot of good cops jackass. There are bad ones as well, but what liberal idiots refuse to do is look at context.

If most of those 800,000 cops were all black hating racists, you would have seen a lot more than 15 or 20 unarmed black people killed. Your side is threatening and attacking cops all around the country., people they dont even know. And you personally do not know what any of their police records are.. your just guessing and making shit up because its convenient for you right now.
That makes you the cock sucker. I dont give a shit if the whole world is protesting. those are only people reading the headlines of high profile instances without context.

Get off your high horse!
You know full well I wasn't criticizing ALL cops - I wasn't even criticizing cops!
I was criticizing the OP's 'open letter' for picking the present sensitive time to give a blanket thumbs up to ALL
police and their activities. Indeed despite the mass media attention of the murder, his only criticism is 'parking fines' which is a gross insult.
I notice on another thread a poster defending the police claims that only 1% of cops are corrupt, racist, criminal or murderers. With 800,000 cops in the US, that is a massive 8000 deviant cops which by any standard must be considered a problem!

Its 'give as good as I get', - though I don't normally use abusive language, if some stupid person is going to label me a 'moron', in an unexplained one line rant, then I feel quite entitled to call her a CS.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

Relax ok?

Get off your high horse!
You know full well I wasn't criticizing ALL cops - I wasn't even criticizing cops!
I was criticizing the OP's 'open letter' for picking the present sensitive time to give a blanket thumbs up to ALL
police and their activities. Indeed despite the mass media attention of the murder, his only criticism is 'parking fines' which is a gross insult.
I notice on another thread a poster defending the police claims that only 1% of cops are corrupt, racist, criminal or murderers. With 800,000 cops in the US, that is a massive 8000 deviant cops which by any standard must be considered a problem!

Its 'give as good as I get', - though I don't normally use abusive language, if some stupid person is going to label me a 'moron', in an unexplained one line rant, then I feel quite entitled to call her a CS.
It might be different if you vermin accepted explanations.

I can’t even imagine being a cop, no matter what color or gender, whose daily job required me to interact with some of the worthless shit they do. Every day on the job is same circus, different clowns for lots of them.

Appreciate your work so thanks and all be safe.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

do you defend ALL police?

what about the police who confronted cliven bundy and his small army of armed conservatives who threatened to kill police (who they called "jack booted thugs") when bundy was charged with his crimes?

do you defend those police?

or do you still consider them "jack booted thugs"

and what about atheist police?
or gay police?
or liberal police?
or democratic police?
or muslim police?

do you defend THEM, too?

and what do you mean "defend"?

do you mean you have NO PROBLEM with cops killing people in the streets without a trial?

is THAT what you are saying?

My daughter and I had an incident with someone who was trying to hurt her and caused my daughter some emotional damage. While several cops tried to put blaime on me and twisted my words to make it untrue, only one cop was decent enough to tell me that he believed me and knew that I was telling the truth. So to this police officer and all those sincere good officers out there, thank you for staying honest and caring. Since those other cops tried to turn my truth into a lie, I lost a lot of respect for the police force, so when they call my home asking for money, I hang up on them. My daughter was 11 years old and they cared more about the other person who tried to hurt her.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.
DEFENDING THE POLICE:

Here's a short video, a rare instance where a policeman was truly defended.

Please note the short-time use of the "knee-on-the-neck" hold near the end of the action.

I applaud these men.

Okay.. the problem isn't that most cops are bad... the problem is the good cops tolerate the bad ones.

Kind of like the Catholic Church. Most priests weren't pedophiles... but they church hid the ones who were.

We need to get rid of the bad apples.
We need to train the rest to handle certain situations better.

And when there is an incident, there needs to be accountability and transparency.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.
The cops won’t exist soon
The Stalinist Dems will reduce them to rubble

Forum List

Back