Defense Department awards first contracts for Trump's border wall construction

But then i hear that only a few imported people will be let in after they are VETTED or some other BS and that Vetting done by some Government Employee that untimatly can't be Trusted LiloL .

And in closing , yeah , Trump is doing fine despite his age and mental health . I would like him to do better on immigration by stopping all immigration into the USA . I ask , why does the USA with a population of 310 million in the 2010 Census plus millions of illegals need more third world people in the USA LiloL .

and , i am probably the only member on this entire board that calls for an '' END '' to all types of immigration and asylum on this board and that is a 30 - 40 year old call for Ending ALL Importation of ALL people into the USA Lilo .
I believe all immigration should end until we get our immigration laws enforced and the border is secured. Deal with the ones who are here and criminals deported. We are no longer into nation building but nation survival. We need population control NOW.

According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Mexico is the biggest exporter of fresh produce to the U.S. by far, responsible for nearly 70 percent of our vegetable imports and almost 40 percent of fruit imports. If this is true, what are illegals doing in this country is not working on farms? Send them back to Mexico to work on Mexico farms. The food we import from goes to feeding illegals here. OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. We do not produce enough food to feed our own???
Marijuana is both grown domestically in the U.S. and imported from countries such as Mexico, Canada and Jamaica.

Last edited:
But then i hear that only a few imported people will be let in after they are VETTED or some other BS and that Vetting done by some Government Employee that untimatly can't be Trusted LiloL .
Most are caught and released to be vetted when they appear for their court appearance. LMAO

and , i am probably the only member on this entire board that calls for an '' END '' to all types of immigration and asylum on this board and that is a 30 - 40 year old call for Ending ALL Importation of ALL people into the USA Lilo .
I believe all immigration should end until we get our immigration laws enforced and the border is secured. Deal with the ones who are here and criminals deported. We are no longer into nation building but nation survival. We need population control NOW.
-------------------------------------------- well , USA Census pop was right about 210 million in 1970 MOSTLY split between American Whites and American Blacks . In 2010 Census pop was 310 million with millions of Illegal Aliens hidden or unhidden and all kindsa wierdo aliens all over the USA . I think that USA importation of people should be completely stopped FOREVER . What , should the USA try to beat China and India as far as population numbers go LiloL ??

what reason is there for importing more people , especially third worlder types like 'muslim moroccans' :afro: that are still having food riots and some of who are starving to death when they aren't murdering , raping and torturing young female tourists from Sweden LiloL .

what reason is there for importing more people , especially third worlder types like 'muslim moroccans' :afro: that are still having food riots and some of who are starving to death when they aren't murdering , raping and torturing young female tourists from Sweden LiloL .
Yeah, we have enough Christians doing those things here. There are other cults in this country just like ...Jimmy Jones's The Peoples Temple of the Disciples of Christ,

Last edited:
so then support some 'muslims' importation to make it more Diverse like it is in 'morocco and europe' . I'm against those types of 'muslim jihad' but Generally speaking , as a MALE those kinda crimes of 'rape and torture jihad' don't affect me LiloL .

Yeah, we have enough Christians doing those things here. There are other cults in this country just like ...Jimmy Jones's The Peoples Temple of the Disciples of Christ,
------------------------ jim jones had to buy his own jungle somewhere , was it 'belize' and it was HIS Newly made up religion and not the 'Baptists , or other mainstream Christian Religion LLady .

------------------------ jim jones had to buy his own jungle somewhere , was it 'belize' and it was HIS Newly made up religion and not the 'Baptists , or other mainstream Christian Religion LLady .[/QUOTEAll Christian religions make up their own beliefs.

and 'disciples of christ' what did they do ?? Are they just nasty but peaceful people like the ' westboro baptist ' that have never as far as i am aware , they have NEVER committed any crimes LiloL .

Make the border free fire zones. Let the local Militias go there for target practice. Free to shoot trespassers on sight.

------------------------ jim jones had to buy his own jungle somewhere , was it 'belize' and it was HIS Newly made up religion and not the 'Baptists , or other mainstream Christian Religion LLady .[/QUOTEAll Christian religions make up their own beliefs.
------------------------------- and thats cool but 'jim jones' was not mainstream Christian and left the USA so that he could farm , have many wives and then murder many of them . That is not Christian LiloL .

And in closing , yeah , Trump is doing fine despite his age and mental health . I would like him to do better on immigration by stopping all immigration into the USA . I ask , why does the USA with a population of 310 million in the 2010 Census plus millions of illegals need more third world people in the USA LiloL .
Trump is doing fine? Mexico paying for the wall?. ObamaCare repealed? Closing the border? Got illegals children in concentration camps he does not know what to do with. Incite racism. and it goes on and on. Worse president ever.

Trump is doing fine? Mexico paying for the wall?. ObamaCare repealed? Closing the border? Got illegals children in concentration camps he does not know what to do with. Incite racism. and it goes on and on. Worse president ever.
------------------------------ yeah , thats the rumor put out by some people but the TRUMP is President, i like his style and i like and support him . If it had been 'hilary' or jebito bush' i'd be pizzed off All the time every waking moment LiloL .

------------------------------------- here is some info on 'disciples of Christ' , i didn't read all of it but they seem to be pretty benign group LiloL . --- Our Identity as Disciples of Christ --- Course like i said , i didn't read it all and i know none of these people in this Group LiloL .

------------------------------- and thats cool but 'jim jones' was not mainstream Christian and left the USA so that he could farm , have many wives and then murder many of them . That is not Christian LiloL .
Of course, it is not Christian but done in the name of Christianity. A disgruntled offshoot of Christianity."Christian Jihad: The Crusades and Killing in the Name of Christ". The long history of atrocities done in the name of Christianity is too many to list. Just in America alone, the Native American genocide. Slavey of blacks. Jim Crow and segregation. Blacks not allowed to vote. Buring non-Christians churches. Hangings, etc.

Forum List

Back