Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

Hollie we can now discuss my questions I asked you or we can continue down this road or you can return to understanding Islam,never mind they banned you for the content of your posts.

:eusa_eh: I have never posted on that site.

Funny how you claimed you had stalkers over there like you did here with UR.

The same language you used with Islamic people as you do with Christians lol.

What you did there you were so impressed with you use it here.
How strange you now claim you have never posted at Harun Yahya when so much of the nonsense you cut and paste is taken from that site.

You're a Liar hollie.

I used one article from them and by the way no one from your side could explain away that evidence that was provided. Creationist have pretty much the same views just as atheistic evolutionists.

It must be difficult to spend so much time in a stupor.

Hollie we can now discuss my questions I asked you or we can continue down this road or you can return to understanding Islam,never mind they banned you for the content of your posts.

Your questions being material cut and pasted from Harun Yahya are laughable.

How strange you now claim you have never posted at Harun Yahya when so much of the nonsense you cut and paste is taken from that site.

You're a Liar hollie.

I used one article from them and by the way no one from your side could explain away that evidence that was provided. Creationist have pretty much the same views just as atheistic evolutionists.

It must be difficult to spend so much time in a stupor.

I wouldn't know but I believe you could shed some light on it.

What else I find interesting hollie is you made the claim at that forum to a poster and said why are you following me around do you need a daddy and yet you portray yourself as a woman here lol.

What else I find interesting hollie is you made the claim at that forum to a poster and said why are you following me around do you need a daddy and yet you portray yourself as a woman here lol.

Do you really find that interesting, muhammud?

:eusa_liar: just answer the questions.

That is funny that you think you need to hide your Identity.

Coming from a Harun Yahya worshipper, that is funny, muhammud.

I assure you that is not I. You see like UR I looked up some of your comments and it lead me straight to Ruggedtouch. Either that was you or you're guilty of plagiarism. I am beginning to think you're not that person you were just plagiarising that person.

Last edited:

I assure you that is not I. You see like UR I looked up some of your comments and it lead me straight to you. Either that was you or you're guilty of plagiarism. I am beginning to think you're not that person you were just plagiarising that person.

That's funny, muhammud. Considering the volume of material you cut and paste from Harun Yahya, how often were you called out for cutting and pasting falsified "quotes"?

The obvious answer is many times.

I assure you that is not I. You see like UR I looked up some of your comments and it lead me straight to you. Either that was you or you're guilty of plagiarism. I am beginning to think you're not that person you were just plagiarising that person.

That's funny, muhammud. Considering the volume of material you cut and paste from Harun Yahya, how often were you called out for cutting and pasting falsified "quotes"?

Hmm trying to spin your way out of this lol. Hollie like daws your credibility is very low with other posters here or atleast anyone with half of a brain.

Hmm trying to spin your way out of this lol. Hollie like daws your credibility is very low with other posters here or atleast anyone with half of a brain.

Speaking of spinning, what a shame that your religious convictions allow you the privilege of posting falsified "quotes". You were even exposed for cutting and pasting the same falsified "quotes" weeks after your earlier actions were expose.

What is the term you call this, Taqiyya?

Speaking of spinning, what a shame that your religious convictions allow you the privilege of posting falsified "quotes". You were even exposed for cutting and pasting the same falsified "quotes" weeks after your earlier actions were expose.

Someone is getting desperate. :boohoo:

Who's getting desperate, muhammud?

I pointed out that you were exposed on many occasions for cutting and pasting falsified "quotes" you knew were lies.

Behavior such as pathological lying seems pretty desperate to me.

Who's getting desperate, muhammud?

I pointed out that you were exposed on many occasions for cutting and pasting falsified "quotes" you knew were lies.

Behavior such as pathological lying seems pretty desperate to me.

If someone is dishonest about probably the most important issues they may ever face such as the way to eternal life, the nature of God, and the truth about reality, what are the chances they will be honest about anything less important???

C'mon now, YWC believes that Jesus was human, but without a human father, and that Jesus was God, and edible, even though he was human and had a mother...

Is such a person who professes to believe such bullshit even capable of giving an honest opinion of less important things such as human sexuality, social justice, or the morality or ethics of people less pretentious?

I'm mean how hard could it possibly be to admit that she has either been deceived or made mistakes in her own thinking when her irrational claims of her righteous worship of a figment of her imagination are soundly refuted? Someone dishonest in this situation is someone who only loves and practices deceit.

Could Jesus have been any more accurate when describing religious hypocrites as whitewashed tombs on the outside but full of rot and corruption within?

Last edited:
Surfer, et al,

Nothing wrong with this.

I have no concrete proof that God exists but I believe in my heart and soul that he does.
(COMMENT)

This is the definition of "faith" in a Supreme Being. And science does not challenge this at all.

Most Respectfully,
R
“A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Forum List

Back