Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

There's no proof of the god of the bible. Neither is there any proof about Noah, the parting of the red sea, the burning bush... It's all gibberish.

There is plenty of evidence of a designer if there is no designer life was a miracle.

There was virtually no oxygen on the planet when life first formed. Oxygen was a waste product of one of the earliest forms of life.

If there was no oxygen, there couldn't have been water. It is part oxygen.

Plenty of chemicals can form bonds in water solutions. Your mindless insistence that they had to be "formed whole" is ridiculous. You have no understanding of the planetary conditions present 4 billion years ago.

Again, if there is no oxygen present, there can be no water.
Hey dumbass, he meant FREE Oxygen. :asshole:

You're simply a rude little twit.

A reducing atmosphere is merely an assumption not supported by the physical evidence. The evidence points to the fact that the earth has always had oxygen in the atmosphere. There is no scientific proof that Earth ever had a non oxygen atmosphere such as evolutionists require. Earth’s oldest rocks contain evidence of being formed in an oxygen atmosphere.

If there were no oxygen in the early atmosphere, another fatal problem arises. Since the ozone is made of oxygen, it would not exist, and the ultraviolet rays from the sun would destroy any biological molecules.

Either way your theory crumbles.

Your ignorance never fails to expose you.

Wiki now that is a source to behold and do you understand the difference between fact and theory ?

The Moon began orbiting very near the Earth, if we could run time backwards, in 1.2 billion years the Moon would be so close to Earth that the ocean tides would completely cover the mountains . Astronomers are aware of this problem and call it the lunar crisis. This evidence says that the Earth and Moon system must be less than 1.2 billion years old. If the Moon began orbiting Earth slightly inside the Moon’s present orbit, its age would be much less. Obviously, something is wrong with either the law of gravity or evolutionists belief that the Earth and Moon system is 4.6 billion years old.

I would trust Gravity over evolutionists theory.

Like so many fundamentalist believers you lack the basic honesty and integrity to admit when you are proven wrong. Instead of either admitting your mistake or attempting to factually refute the hard scientific evidence that exposed your absurd conjecture that cells could never have formed you deflect to something utterly irrelevant instead. Needless to say this also exposes your canard that you don't "attack science". In essence you have shown yourself to be untrustworthy and without credibility. Have a nice day.

Speak for yourself junior.

If there was no oxygen, there couldn't have been water. It is part oxygen.

Again, if there is no oxygen present, there can be no water.

A reducing atmosphere is merely an assumption not supported by the physical evidence. The evidence points to the fact that the earth has always had oxygen in the atmosphere. There is no scientific proof that Earth ever had a non oxygen atmosphere such as evolutionists require. Earth’s oldest rocks contain evidence of being formed in an oxygen atmosphere.

If there were no oxygen in the early atmosphere, another fatal problem arises. Since the ozone is made of oxygen, it would not exist, and the ultraviolet rays from the sun would destroy any biological molecules.

And you are simply a lying little twit.

Everything you posted about O2 has already been rebutted earlier in this thread.

As far as your bullshit about O3, the sun's UV rays do not penetrate the ocean.

There's no proof of the god of the bible. Neither is there any proof about Noah, the parting of the red sea, the burning bush... It's all gibberish.

There is plenty of evidence of a designer if there is no designer life was a miracle.

You don't know that a designer was present, it's just wishful thinking on your part. What evidence?

Yet you can't pull yourself away from this topic.

I'm always looking to see if anyone has any real proof of a god, and what their arguments might be, because I find the subject interesting. Is that ok?

So you accept the possibility that there is a God?
I'm agnostic, I see no proof either way, so yes, until disproven with actual facts, a god is a possibility. But so far, I see no actual facts supporting a claim for the existence of a god.

I'm always looking to see if anyone has any real proof of a god, and what their arguments might be, because I find the subject interesting. Is that ok?

I'm agnostic, I see no proof either way, so yes, until disproven with actual facts, a god is a possibility. But so far, I see no actual facts supporting a claim for the existence of a god.

And you will never see any such facts and the reason is God wants you to have faith of His existence.

"Do not be afraid any longer, only believe." ( Mark 5:36)

Faith is one of three things that endure forever - the others being love and hope.

If you understand faith for what it really is - not just believing a set of facts, but an abiding relationship of trust between two parties; you will understand that faith is essential because it is the eternal basis for our relationship with God throughout all eternity.

Faith makes perfect sense, to those who understand.. But understanding comes by faith; not faith by understanding.

And you are simply a lying little twit.

Everything you posted about O2 has already been rebutted earlier in this thread.

As far as your bullshit about O3, the sun's UV rays do not penetrate the ocean.

So you ignore the fact that the building blocks of life are soluble in water ? Do you know what the building blocks of life are ? I don't know if you're a liar or just ignorant of the facts.

You don't know that a designer was present, it's just wishful thinking on your part. What evidence?

You believe a non-intelligent and undirected natural process would purposefully produce the many things necessary for life ? Do you believe that it is logical to assume that all the things necessary for life are only found on this planet in our solar system ?

Last edited:

And you will never see any such facts and the reason is God wants you to have faith of His existence.

Faith is one of three things that endure forever - the others being love and hope.

If you understand faith for what it really is - not just believing a set of facts, but an abiding relationship of trust between two parties; you will understand that faith is essential because it is the eternal basis for our relationship with God throughout all eternity.

Faith makes perfect sense, to those who understand.. But understanding comes by faith; not faith by understanding.
I am not afraid.
Therefore I do not need to believe.

HUGH MASEKELA - I Am Not Afraid (1974)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qghMyvVuClI]Hugh Masekela - In the market place - YouTube[/ame]

Faith is the belief in something unsubstantiated, I can't do that. That just makes no sense to me.

I am not afraid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qghMyvVuClI]Hugh Masekela - In the market place - YouTube[/ame]

:cuckoo:

You believe a non-intelligent and undirected natural process would purposefully produce the many things necessary for life ? Do you believe that it is logical to assume that all the things necessary for life are only found their way on this planet in our solar system ?
It is illogical to assume life exists only on this planet.

I am not afraid.

You may not be for now but the bible predicts you will be at God's arrival.

I am not afraid.

:cuckoo:
Just a little musical entertainment for those of us who are not afraid.

You believe a non-intelligent and undirected natural process would purposefully produce the many things necessary for life ? Do you believe that it is logical to assume that all the things necessary for life are only found their way on this planet in our solar system ?

I agree with Ed, life is all over the universe and we'll probably find some extra-terrestial life in our lifetime. Life is built in to this universe. By a designer? Maybe. But I see no actual proof yet to say that for sure.

Say's who ? you let me know when life is discovered on another planet. That is kind of the approach of Darwin by assuming that the fossil record would show a slow gradual evolution of organisms and his theory failed. Some are just not willing to admit it though and continue with the charade.

I agree with Ed, life is all over the universe and we'll probably find some extra-terrestial life in our lifetime. Life is built in to this universe. By a designer? Maybe. But I see no actual proof yet to say that for sure.

That is the only way I would even consider naturalism if they showed life on other planets but there is no evidence that life could have begun without someone directing it. I once believed as some of you but just could not buy all the miracles necessary for things to be as they are.

Say's who ? you let me know when life is discovered on another planet. That is kind of the approach of Darwin by assuming that the fossil record would show a slow gradual evolution of organisms and his theory failed. Some are just not willing to admit it though and continue with the charade.

So assuming we find life somewhere else, what's your position then?

I am not afraid.

You may not be for now but the bible predicts you will be at God's arrival.
The bible predicts a lot of stupid things, like in the last days one third of the stars will strike the Earth, and yet the Earth will still remain.

Rev 12: 3* And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4* And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5* And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6* And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Forum List

Back