Deflate-gate? Report: Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs

Now Kraft is demanding an apology! What a POS!

STFU Robert! Why don't you apologize to all the people you stole from in your life!

Why shouldn't he demand an apology if the NFL finds the Pats did nothing wrong? The NFL has let this spiral massively out of control right before his team is set to play in the biggest game of the year. He SHOULD be pissed the fuck off.

I'm starting to wonder if the Pats are about to go nuclear on the league. Man, I'd love to see that.

Here's a really interesting article worth a read. I've quoted my favorite part below.

NFL Kickers Talk about Playing with Their Balls VICE Sports

Referees certainly didn't care about it. The kickers were more likely to be scolded by their teammates. "Quarterbacks use the same balls," Husted says, and there's a risk that "they can't grip it and they're getting all pissed at you." Occasionally, when he was with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Husted says, Trent Dilfer would let him know he needed to lay off. Hollis says he would always run the balls by Jaguars quarterback Mark Brunell.

Pretty good article, it puts it all in better perspective.

STFU Robert! Why don't you apologize to all the people you stole from in your life!

Why shouldn't he demand an apology if the NFL finds the Pats did nothing wrong? The NFL has let this spiral massively out of control right before his team is set to play in the biggest game of the year. He SHOULD be pissed the fuck off.

I'm starting to wonder if the Pats are about to go nuclear on the league. Man, I'd love to see that.

They'll have to have their temper tantrum AFTER they get SPANKED this coming Sunday.

I watched part ESPN last night and heard Kraft come on and defend Belicheat and Brady and chris carter even said afterwards,that he thought Kraft was full of bullshit.Not his words he used of course,he just pretty much confirmed it that he did not think Krafts words were sincere though,that they jived.:thup:

ok I am out of here and going to focus on the actual game. Nothing but repeating the same arguments over and over on either side.

that's what happens when you try and have a rational discussion with the Belicheat apologists,they ignore facts only seeing what they want to see so you end up repeating the same thing over and over again since they ignore them.thats why I have them all on ignore as everybody here should..

I watched part ESPN last night and heard Kraft come on and defend Belicheat and Brady and chris carter even said afterwards,that he thought Kraft was full of bullshit.Not his words he used of course,he just pretty much confirmed it that he did not think Krafts words were sincere though,that they jived.:thup:
Bet you eat crow by the time the truth comes out.

This is the dumbest issue to come out. The Colt's sucked last Sunday, the football had nothing to do with it.

Why is this an issue?

You think the media attention is because the Colts lost?

It is an issue because the footballs were altered. The fact that eleven were out of regulation and one ball was IN regulation is proof that an important rule had been violated.

The rule is there for a reason. The reason is so both teams are playing with the same equipment. It's called a level playing field. Most people would argue that it is a fair rule. Otherwise it would not be a rule would it.

The discovery of the Patriot cheating just happened to co-inside with the Colts game.

Do you think the Patriots can break the rules without repercussion?

BlahBlahBlah...

Did the refs not touch the balls?

You need to worry if your Seahawks can pull off another miracle...

There is no issue, period end of story...
period,end of story is that you are in denial that belicheat is a cheater and liar and has now taught brady to do the same.:lmao:

So what was the advantage?

This should be good...
as I been saying many times,ESPN reported that the ravens informed the colts they noticed the balls were deflated to have them checked.as I have said many times,it had no factor in the colts game.the colts always self destruct in the playoffs.hell they let the KANSAS CITY "CLOWNS" football team pull far ahead of them last year,they only came back and won cause they really ARE the Kansas city clowns,the biggest joke of an NFL franchise ever.

it obviously HAD to be a factor in the ravens game though the fact it was so close as any open minded rational person would understand.lol

don't tell me YOU are one of the belicheat apologists here as well?:cuckoo:

people like pooper,trollstyle,and chrissy I can understand but YOU? please tell me that's not true?

If I do,then I will be in very good company with many famous sports celebritys the fact people like jerry rice,chris carter,and others have said its plain cheating.:biggrin:

Last edited:
what a lot of people dont know is Belicheat actually revealed what a classless organization the cheatriots are before deflategate.

It was a year before that when they beat the chargers in the playoffs.after the game was over,many of the pats players went to the middle of the field and started dancing on the chargers logo and that got Ladanian Tomlinson and a few other charger players so pissed off they charged after the players doing that and mixed it up with them.

at the time I did not think anything of it cause I was happy the chargers lost cause I hated marty shittenheimer and wanted him gone and Belicheat hadn't been revealed as a cheater yet at that time.

But LT called it correctly after the game saying that the players that did that had no class at all and demonstrated poor sportsmenship.He was so right in his words he spoke back then.Thats the kind of behavior I would expect out of that idiot jerk terrel owens who danced on the cowboys logo after scoring a touchdown twice in a game.a complete asshole who should have been thrown out of the league for his actions.

those pats players were no different than owens.

LT also correctly said later on that day after the game-That was just poor sportsmanship and thats a reflection of the head coach.He nailed it.:clap:

I was happy for LT when he got his revenge and joined the jets and they beat the cheatriots in a playoff game.was happy to see LT get his revenge on them.Him being a former charger and all.

This is the dumbest issue to come out. The Colt's sucked last Sunday, the football had nothing to do with it.

Why is this an issue?

You think the media attention is because the Colts lost?

It is an issue because the footballs were altered. The fact that eleven were out of regulation and one ball was IN regulation is proof that an important rule had been violated.

The rule is there for a reason. The reason is so both teams are playing with the same equipment. It's called a level playing field. Most people would argue that it is a fair rule. Otherwise it would not be a rule would it.

The discovery of the Patriot cheating just happened to co-inside with the Colts game.

Do you think the Patriots can break the rules without repercussion?

BlahBlahBlah...

Did the refs not touch the balls?

You need to worry if your Seahawks can pull off another miracle...

There is no issue, period end of story...
period,end of story is that you are in denial that belicheat is a cheater and liar and has now taught brady to do the same.:lmao:

So what was the advantage?

This should be good...
as I been saying many times,ESPN reported that the ravens informed the colts they noticed the balls were deflated to have them checked.as I have said many times,it had no factor in the colts game.the colts always self destruct in the playoffs.hell they let the KANSAS CITY "CLOWNS" football team pull far ahead of them last year,they only came back and won cause they really ARE the Kansas city clowns,the biggest joke of an NFL franchise ever.

it obviously HAD to be a factor in the ravens game though the fact it was so close as any open minded rational person would understand.lol

Speaking of ignoring facts, reports say that THE RAVENS HAD ISSUES WITH THE KICKING BALLS.

Care to comment?

people like pooper,trollstyle,and chrissy I can understand but YOU? please tell me that's not true?

If I do,then I will be in very good company with many famous sports celebritys the fact people like jerry rice,chris carter,and others have said its plain cheating.:biggrin:

Oh GAWD. :blahblah:

First off how would you know whether I was an apologist for the Pats or not, you have me on ignore, remember or are your forgetting you lies?

Secondly, I'm not apologizing anyone or any team. I raise some questions that no one has the balls to ask or answer.

First off how would you know whether I was an apologist for the Pats or not, you have me on ignore, remember or are your forgetting you lies?

Secondly, I'm not apologizing anyone or any team. I raise some questions that no one has the balls to ask or answer.

OOOoooOOoo... How manly!

OOOoooOOoo... How manly!

You are so quick to defend 911 nutter, not sure why, he lies all the time, he draws stupid conclusions with his insane logic. Then again you couldn't answer the questions I posed either so, STFU.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back