🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEI medicine and Measles.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
Just received a notice from the city's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion medical center. Measles outbreaks in new Hampshire are rising. Now, I was born in 1947 and I had measles in the early 1950's. I remember I was very sick and a doctor came to my house in Marlboro, NH. He had a black bag and told my mother to hang black curtains on the windows for some reason. I think it might have been to protect my eyes. Doctors do not make house calls anymore. Very few hang a shingle in the neighborhood and open for private practice these days.

My research suggests that I am protected from Measles because I had the infection and survived it. My kids who are fiftyish apparently got a vaccine and I assume my six grandchildren got the same vaccine. I have two great grandchildren and I really worry about them based on what I have seen in the last few years. There is something sinister going on in our world. If everyone has already had the Measles virus or has been vaccinated then Measles is much less of a threat than open-border policies inviting millions of interlopers into the midst of our schools and neighborhoods. This would seem to be a no-brainer but in this city, not so much. Replacement citizens from many parts of the world have likely never been vaccinated for anything, Measles included. So the Measles contamination is probably a canary in the coal mine for us and our children.

You will not hear this from the city's leadership and media. They are woke like the administration of medical center that sees skin color and identity politics as more important than common sense practices to protect the health of the community. I wonder if the revolving door of heath providers at the medical center reflects the conflict of politics over medicine there.

How to Check If You Have Immunity to Measles or Need Another Dose | Scientific American

History of Measles | Measles (Rubeola) | CDC

Why The History Of Measles (And Vaccines) Matters Today (allthatsinteresting.com)

I was born in the late 50's, and can still recall the 'doc's with black bags' making house calls and chasing me and my brothers around with harpoons.... :eek: ~S~
My dad had me by the arms, my mom had my legs, and the doc got my ass!

Forum List

Back