Delving into the minds of a black people with respect to white supremacy.

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Delving into the minds of a black people with respect to white supremacy.

Here is a short clip from NPR.

NPR Multiracial Congregations May Not Bridge Racial Divide : d.D.Teoli Jr. A.C. : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

The discussion was an investigation as to how integrated churches worked out. In it a black woman gives her view on what white supremacy means to her.

In her mind anything run by whites IS white supremacy. (see 5m48s) There's a saying in black circles...'if it's white ~ it ain't right.'

Here is an audio clip where a black woman leaves the USA moving to France because she does not like living in the USA any longer because of racial prejudice.

I'm Not American... I'm Black : D.D. Teoli Jr. as archivist : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

She details how she would use her black color to intimidate / threaten whites. When it was mentioned in conversation that she is an American, she rebuffs that with a reply telling them, she is not an American...she is black.

The 3rd story was on PBS TV. It happened maybe 2 - 3 years ago. I was not able to secure a copy of it. They had a black man and a retired white cop. They were discussing why blacks don't follow police orders.

The black man said he wont follow police orders or any laws he does not like because slavery was a law...and slavery was a bad law. The cop was dumbfounded.

.....NPR gets tax $$$$ and they are undeniably anti-white/white hate...I've posted the stories about them jackasses before
...blacks are indoctrinated/taught/etc to think whitey is EVIL
..I've linked this before.....and Nick Cannon and Ice Cube are the most recent proof of it.......the kids grow up being taught whitey is EVIL!!!!!

Forum List

Back