Dem 2020 Presidential platform: Ban 'assault weapons'!!!!'

A bunch of fucking Communist clowns they are. None represent real Americans, or average Americans even. They're going to have a bad time, and lucky if they don't get hanged n stuff.
Yep, faire capitalism with a good safety net and a healthy middle-class and working-class would be absolutely horrible....

Trump's America has a fantastic Safety Net, Franco. A huge medicaid program to provide charity care for the indigent, literally billions available for EBT cards for the starving, an entire section of the government which builds and runs Housing Projects.
You'll notice I always talk about the middle class and the working class. I believe the non-working class has enough. All we have to do is tax the rich their fair share and invest in opportunity and infrastructure. And pass one month paid vacation for everyone after a year. And more mental health help because this country's a little stressed out. LOL

Nut jobs with military weapons that seems
to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.
One of these days, you will add sometihng meaningful to a conversation.
Today is not that day.
Tell it to the 68 people killed in Las Vegas. The insane who are Mass killers seem to love military style weapons....
My statement stands.
When you can meaningfully address the OP - let us know. Hopefully they haven't dismantled the internet by then.
I admire and respect your "opinion", brainwashed functional moron.... LOL.

BAN THE SALE OF MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS
Its not that there is a sense issue more then a trust issue. You are not trusted anymore. The gay movement became an agenda that has morphed into many issues. In a decade or so you will legalize pedophile relationships. You smile nicely but have half the nation on your side that not only verbally attacks people, but physically attacks them also. The laws are written where a person can defend himself and be the guilty party by your rulers. What baffles is that Black male groups and Islamic sharia law groups who are on your side will kill you in a second if things get bad economically.
No pedophilia will never be legalized, brainwashed functional moron.

gURENrk.jpg
As long as it is as it is not a military style. That shotgun is just fine. Like the old man Biden says.

A bunch of fucking Communist clowns they are. None represent real Americans, or average Americans even. They're going to have a bad time, and lucky if they don't get hanged n stuff.
Yep, faire capitalism with a good safety net and a healthy middle-class and working-class would be absolutely horrible....

Trump's America has a fantastic Safety Net, Franco. A huge medicaid program to provide charity care for the indigent, literally billions available for EBT cards for the starving, an entire section of the government which builds and runs Housing Projects.
You'll notice I always talk about the middle class and the working class. I believe the non-working class has enough. All we have to do is tax the rich their fair share and invest in opportunity and infrastructure. And pass one month paid vacation for everyone after a year. And more mental health help because this country's a little stressed out. LOL
Yeah, Commies always talk about "the working class" Most people know this and realize it, dumbass. I am "the working class" bitch. I am the bourgeoisie.

Thanks to the ways of capitalism, I live a good life in America.

Is it up to the standards of a working man in the 60s? Probably not, but I made it through the Bush crash days, and am doing better than most. I feel for many people that lost their jobs and homes, just to have Obama give the big banks their homes.
My uncle raised 4 kids , had a boat, took a vacation once a year, and helped them with college, all on a working man's salary in the 60s/70s. They had 2 cars and owned their home. One time his wife (who's my blood kin) hauled a Tiger shark into the boat while we were out fishing. That was an experience. I tried to hook it with a gaff in the mouth and sling it out, and don't you know that thing twisted that 1/4 inch gaff metal up like a coathanger? So it's snapping its mouth like inches from my aunt's leg and I moved..I grabbed it by the tail and slung it out. As I was slinging him out, he was turning around and trying to bite me.

Last edited:

Yeah, Commies always talk about "the working class" Most people know this and realize it, dumbass.

Although Commies usually like to use the label "proletariat" and "bourgeoisie"

That’s the gun nut fantasy. Play it out . When you say you need an AR to check the government, then it means you’ll be shooting cops and politicians . Just be honest and own it .
Yeah like those terrible Alaskans that helped fight the Japanese in the Aleutian Islands during world War 2. So shocking that they should have had guns to help repel an invading force. They should never have been allowed to have guns which they used for hunting to help feed the American Army while they were fighting in those same islands.
No one is against hunting weapons, brainwashed functional moron.

Actually, a lot of libs are against hunting. The liberal Pressure group PETA is against the shooting of game.

But although there is nothing about hunting in the constitution. I don't see a problemo with guys sitting in tree stands looking for venison.
That is not a lot of liberals. But we need really is background checks. A ban on the sale of military-style weapons would take a long time to have an effect at this point.

There are already background checks. People that wouldn't pass a background check, just buy their weapons in backrooms of barroom,out of independent dealers' trunks, etc.
Which insane mass murderer types do not do. And no there are loopholes.

Yeah like those terrible Alaskans that helped fight the Japanese in the Aleutian Islands during world War 2. So shocking that they should have had guns to help repel an invading force. They should never have been allowed to have guns which they used for hunting to help feed the American Army while they were fighting in those same islands.

Actually, a lot of libs are against hunting. The liberal Pressure group PETA is against the shooting of game.

But although there is nothing about hunting in the constitution. I don't see a problemo with guys sitting in tree stands looking for venison.
That is not a lot of liberals. But we need really is background checks. A ban on the sale of military-style weapons would take a long time to have an effect at this point.

There are already background checks. People that wouldn't pass a background check, just buy their weapons in backrooms of barroom,out of independent dealers' trunks, etc.

STFU bitch, you're not even American. You commie douchebag shill from another country.
What county are you in again? :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, Commies always talk about "the working class" Most people know this and realize it, dumbass.

Although Commies usually like to use the label "proletariat" and "bourgeoisie"
You got it. Those are the people getting screwed over the last 35 years. While the rich go batshit crazy. And the dupes parrot a bunch of crap.

STFU bitch, you're not even American. You commie douchebag shill from another country.
What county are you in again? :abgg2q.jpg:
Wyoming More cows than people. I am in the hub of Wyoming county.... Are you the guy from magnolia Beach home of the salt water saloon?

The dems always whine about guns, and then nothing happens, they are banned in Chicago, how is that working?
It's not the guns, the US always had guns, and no mass shootings, what's different now?
Nut jobs with military style weapons that seems
to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.
/——/ Virtually every weapon developed was military style. And WTF does it mean any way?
Actually hunting rifles and shotguns are plenty...
/——/ Yeah, confiscating hunting rifles and shotguns comes later.
Nobody is talking about confiscation but brainwashed right-wing dupes. Buy-Back okay. Confiscation would be insane LOL.
/——/ Nobody is talking about confiscating gun because they are too busy doing it: First Confiscation of Guns and Ammo Under Florida's New Gun Law

No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

A question for those who agree with the candidates:
If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?
Alright, ban the bullets instead.

Better yet ban humanity instead if you want humans to stop killing...

Since the story of Cain murdering his brother Able humans have yet to learn it is human nature to kill and removing assault weapons will not stop the mentally ill from killing...

So when the ban does not prevent the next mass murder at a school can society hold those like you accountable?

No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

A question for those who agree with the candidates:
If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?
Alright, ban the bullets instead.
You should take that act on the road!!!!

But, good of you to admit banning the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' will do noting to meet the necessities claimed by the Democrats.
Given this, why do you think the Democrats are lock-step on this policy point?
I think it's a good idea and I guess I'm not the only one. I think the assault weapons should also be confiscated/bought back and if anyone is caught with one after a certain point, they get a fine that will take years to settle.
I'd vote for that.

You are certainly free to vote for that.... in CANADA.

This is America, here we have to second amendment. Why won't you fuck off already and concern yourself with the Muslim take-over of your own country?

The left always seems to believe that crimminals will somehow magically decide to follow a gun ban. They will stop using guns and somehow stop selling guns.

There is no reason to think that at all.

In fact I'd expect an assault weapon ban to cause more shootings. Those who are committed to committing Mayhem, will do as they have done in Chicago for generations. Buy their weapons on the black market in the back rooms of bars, out of guy's trunks, etc. And there will be ZERO background checks.

In NewYork City, there is a ban on this kind of firearms too. But it didn't stop men like John Wick from carrying and using all kinds of weaponry.

lastly, those who are targeting the general population will see law abiders as soft touches who can, and WILL be slaughtered at will.
Gun control isn't expected to stop every single murder, so what one person manages to do does not make the idea a wash.
Take a look at what REALLY happened with NYC's tight gun laws. Gun. Control. Works. When it is done wholeheartedly and with a will.

FT_18.10.26_MurderCities_number.png

If we can’t ban guns, we need to ban bullets and strictly control their sale

Great . You what an AR to shoot police and or military cause you are mad at the politicians . Well that’s a shit
reason to allow them.
An awful lot of fantasy there timmy.

That’s the gun nut fantasy. Play it out . When you say you need an AR to check the government, then it means you’ll be shooting cops and politicians . Just be honest and own it .
Everyone of the guns Dems want to ban is nothing more then a hunting rifle nit wit.

One of these days, you will add sometihng meaningful to a conversation.
Today is not that day.
Tell it to the 68 people killed in Las Vegas. The insane who are Mass killers seem to love military style weapons....
My statement stands.
When you can meaningfully address the OP - let us know. Hopefully they haven't dismantled the internet by then.
Still unable to address the OP, eh?
Not a surprise.
A ban on their sale is the best that one can hope for.
And yet,a ban will do nothing to prevent mass shootings - how then is such a ban necessary?

My statement stands.
Still unable to address the OP, eh?
Not a surprise.
A ban on their sale is the best that one can hope for.
And yet,a ban will do nothing to prevent mass shootings - how then is such a ban necessary?

Mass shootings are just an excuse. The real reason for Draconian gun control is the liberal belief that they are better at running your life and spending your money than you are.

Forum List

Back