Dem 2020 Presidential platform: Ban 'assault weapons'!!!!'

Blackhawk Helicoptors

300px-Avhuey_05.jpg

waiting to fire 3 second,15 round burst from that 50 cal widowaker and turn them into hamburger.

what do I win?
lol...You win an alarm clock to wake those widows with.

Nut jobs with military style weapons......

Fuck you you sissy punk. Who are you to say what type of things collectors and enthusiasts should be able to collect.

Just because queers like you collect Liza Minnelli albums does not mean that real men don't want to collect weapons.
Well there are 15 million of them out there, more than enough, and banning the sales would stop a lot of insane people right in their tracks....

The dems always whine about guns, and then nothing happens, they are banned in Chicago, how is that working?
It's not the guns, the US always had guns, and no mass shootings, what's different now?
Nut jobs with military weapons that seems
to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.
One of these days, you will add sometihng meaningful to a conversation.
Today is not that day.
Tell it to the 68 people killed in Las Vegas. The insane who are Mass killers seem to love military style weapons....
My statement stands.
When you can meaningfully address the OP - let us know. Hopefully they haven't dismantled the internet by then.
I admire and respect your "opinion", brainwashed functional moron.... LOL.

BAN THE SALE OF MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS

No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

A question for those who agree with the candidates:
If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?
Have to start somewhere .
"Start"? What's next?
If the ban they want is a "start", isn't that an admission the ban itself does not provide the effect they seek?
What’s the point of assault weapons ? Other than to kill lots Of people quickly.
Oh look - a useful idiot regurgitating talking points he doesn't understand. How cute!
Which of the traditionally legal purposes for a firearm is an 'assault weapon' is not suitable for?
All of them. 4 half crazy gun nuts only....

At least the gay guy ain’t a scared lil bitching ....... .

But you're scared of guns like the punkass coward bitch you are

You want to have a gun , fine . Freedom baby! But don’t tell me you are some brave man because you walk around strapped all the time.

Its not a matter of being "brave" or not. Its a matter of survival. If you walk through the streets of Chicago or Detroit without being strapped, you aren't likely going to make it very long.

The dems always whine about guns, and then nothing happens, they are banned in Chicago, how is that working?
It's not the guns, the US always had guns, and no mass shootings, what's different now?
to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.
Today is not that day.
Tell it to the 68 people killed in Las Vegas. The insane who are Mass killers seem to love military style weapons....
My statement stands.
When you can meaningfully address the OP - let us know. Hopefully they haven't dismantled the internet by then.

Most people don't need military style weapons. But some certainly do. Street gangs and terror cells exist. If someone is a possible target, should they be just thrown to the wolves? In the White House, the presidential body guards have all sorts of impressive weapons. How about if someone testifies against the MS13 or CAIR or SEIU?

Today is not that day.
My statement stands.

Most people don't need military style weapons. But some certainly do. Street gangs and terror cells exist. If someone is a possible target, should they be just thrown to the wolves? In the White House, the presidential body guards have all sorts of impressive weapons. How about if someone testifies against the MS13 or CAIR or SEIU?
Semi-automatic rifles and shotguns do just the same thing.

Nut jobs with military style weapons that seems
/——/ Virtually every weapon developed was military style. And WTF does it mean any way?
Actually hunting rifles and shotguns are plenty...
/——/ Yeah, confiscating hunting rifles and shotguns comes later.

We would be safer with a ban on handguns

How you figger?

Do you really think that disarming law abiders of handguns will help?

I'm a senior citizen, right now I stand a chance with an equalizer if some young thug tries to hold me up. Disarm the law abiders, we're going to have to increase the size of the police force by 10 fold
A taser or pepper spray would work without killing someone...
/—-/ Both are illegal for citizens to own.

No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?
Lol
Even though they are just sporting rifles nothing more nothing less...
All progressives are fucked in the head
No mass shooters are fucked in the head. You sell guns. You know the difference between a "sporting rifle" and an assault weapon, you dishonest shyster. Don't play word games.
ARs and the like are sporting rifles, certainly no where near military grade.

No surprise, right?

Lol
No mass shooters are fucked in the head. You sell guns. You know the difference between a "sporting rifle" and an assault weapon, you dishonest shyster. Don't play word games.

tell that to these Seal wannabe's

RTX2RHS8-1024x739.jpg

Nut jobs with military style weapons that seems
/——/ Virtually every weapon developed was military style. And WTF does it mean any way?
Actually hunting rifles and shotguns are plenty...
/——/ Yeah, confiscating hunting rifles and shotguns comes later.
Nobody is talking about confiscation but brainwashed right-wing dupes. Buy-Back okay. Confiscation would be insane LOL.

No surprise, right?

Lol

tell that to these Seal wannabe's

RTX2RHS8-1024x739.jpg
Don’t judge a book by its cover... ARs and the like are sporting rifles, no matter how scary they look to you.

How you figger?

I'm a senior citizen, right now I stand a chance with an equalizer if some young thug tries to hold me up. Disarm the law abiders, we're going to have to increase the size of the police force by 10 fold

Get yourself a shotgun grandpa

How you figger?

Get yourself a shotgun grandpa
Lol
How about a firearm of his choice? Makes a lot more sense

Forum List

Back