Dem 2020 Presidential platform: Ban 'assault weapons'!!!!'

maybe they should define them beyond "scary looking thing"
261ktx.jpg

The dems always whine about guns, and then nothing happens, they are banned in Chicago, how is that working?
It's not the guns, the US always had guns, and no mass shootings, what's different now?
Nut jobs with military weapons that seems
to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.
One of these days, you will add sometihng meaningful to a conversation.
Today is not that day.
Tell it to the 68 people killed in Las Vegas. The insane who are Mass killers seem to love military style weapons....
My statement stands.
When you can meaningfully address the OP - let us know. Hopefully they haven't dismantled the internet by then.
I admire and respect your "opinion", brainwashed functional moron.... LOL.
BAN THE SALE OF MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS
Still unable to address the OP, eh?
Not a surprise.

Which of the traditionally legal purposes for a firearm is an 'assault weapon' is not suitable for?
All of them. .
Really.
- List the traditionally legally purposes for a gun
- Show how 'assault weapons' are unsuitable for all these purposes.
I look forward to your abject failure.

Great . You what an AR to shoot police and or military cause you are mad at the politicians . Well that’s a shit
reason to allow them.
An awful lot of fantasy there timmy.

That’s the gun nut fantasy. Play it out . When you say you need an AR to check the government, then it means you’ll be shooting cops and politicians . Just be honest and own it .
Yeah like those terrible Alaskans that helped fight the Japanese in the Aleutian Islands during world War 2. So shocking that they should have had guns to help repel an invading force. They should never have been allowed to have guns which they used for hunting to help feed the American Army while they were fighting in those same islands.

to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.
Today is not that day.
Tell it to the 68 people killed in Las Vegas. The insane who are Mass killers seem to love military style weapons....
My statement stands.
When you can meaningfully address the OP - let us know. Hopefully they haven't dismantled the internet by then.
Still unable to address the OP, eh?
Not a surprise.
A ban on their sale is the best that one can hope for. Certainly confiscation is insane. On the other hand I believe the insane Mass murderers would be stopped..

Great . You what an AR to shoot police and or military cause you are mad at the politicians . Well that’s a shit
reason to allow them.

That’s the gun nut fantasy. Play it out . When you say you need an AR to check the government, then it means you’ll be shooting cops and politicians . Just be honest and own it .
Yeah like those terrible Alaskans that helped fight the Japanese in the Aleutian Islands during world War 2. So shocking that they should have had guns to help repel an invading force. They should never have been allowed to have guns which they used for hunting to help feed the American Army while they were fighting in those same islands.
No one is against hunting weapons, brainwashed functional moron.

A bunch of fucking Communist clowns they are. None represent real Americans, or average Americans even. They're going to have a bad time, and lucky if they don't get hanged n stuff.

reason to allow them.

I like hunting weapons. Broadheads, 30-.06..

If someone wants an AR-platform rifle, they should have the freedom to have it. It's not my cup of tea, but that freedom is guaranteed by the 2nd amendment.

PS: My bullets are way the fuck bigger and hit a hell of a lot harder.

Back in the day my friend was trying to talk me into buying an SKS for $115

I'm like..I just bought a rifle on my birthday.

He showed me them bullets, and I brought 1 of mine down to him..mine are twice that size, dude.

iu

A bunch of fucking Communist clowns they are. None represent real Americans, or average Americans even. They're going to have a bad time, and lucky if they don't get hanged n stuff.
Yep, faire capitalism with a good safety net and a healthy middle-class and working-class would be absolutely horrible....

reason to allow them.

Actually, a lot of libs are against hunting. The liberal Pressure group PETA is against the shooting of game.

But although there is nothing about hunting in the constitution. I don't see a problemo with guys sitting in tree stands looking for venison.

Yep, faire capitalism with a good safety net and a healthy middle-class and working-class would be absolutely horrible....
Uh Oh there's that 'fair' word again. All we have to do is hand power to the Democrats and let them define what "fair" means, right?

Trump's America has a fantastic Safety Net, Franco. A huge medicaid program to provide charity care for the indigent, literally billions available for EBT cards for the starving, an entire section of the government which builds and runs Housing Projects.

reason to allow them.

Actually, a lot of libs are against hunting. The liberal Pressure group PETA is against the shooting of game.

But although there is nothing about hunting in the constitution. I don't see a problemo with guys sitting in tree stands looking for venison.
That is not a lot of liberals. But we need really is background checks. A ban on the sale of military-style weapons would take a long time to have an effect at this point.

That is not a lot of liberals. But we need really is background checks. A ban on the sale of military-style weapons would take a long time to have an effect at this point.

There are already background checks. People that wouldn't pass a background check, just buy their weapons in backrooms of barroom,out of independent dealers' trunks, etc.

What "we" need is for commie fucks like you to STFU, k?

GFY you communist shill piece of shit duper.

You're not an American, bitch. What you need to do is fuck off, bigly.

What to you is a "Military style weapon" bitch?
Is it this one?
iu

or this one? Sup? Can you tell me what they are?

Dime to a dollar you can't.

iu

Last edited:
The dems always whine about guns, and then nothing happens, they are banned in Chicago, how is that working?
It's not the guns, the US always had guns, and no mass shootings, what's different now?
Today is not that day.
My statement stands.

Its not that there is a sense issue more then a trust issue. You are not trusted anymore. The gay movement became an agenda that has morphed into many issues. In a decade or so you will legalize pedophile relationships. You smile nicely but have half the nation on your side that not only verbally attacks people, but physically attacks them also. The laws are written where a person can defend himself and be the guilty party by your rulers. What baffles is that Black male groups and Islamic sharia law groups who are on your side will kill you in a second if things get bad economically.

Forum List

Back