Dem Booed Over Birth Control at Town Hall

It isnt a question of forcing purchase, it is a question of forcing others to pay for it.

No, they are not.

The insurers have agreed to cover the cost themselves, for reasons that are quite self-evident.

The church isn't paying anything extra for it at all.

It has jack shit to do with my views. He is violating the First Amendment. Funny how you Obamabots are the first ones to scream separation of church and state when someone wants to give a prayer at graduation or put a nativity scene at the city hall, but when the opposite occurs and the government attempts to inject itself in the church you jump around like a bunch of rah rah cheerleaders.

You're all fucking hypocrites and you don't give a damn about people's freedom.

He didn't "violate" anyone's constitutional rights.

The Church is free to encourage it's congregation not to use contraception all they want.

And the congregation is free to listen all they want.

The Church is the body that is attempting to stop people from doing what they would like to do here, not the government.

If Catholics are so fired-up about this, all they have to do is NOT USE CONTRACEPTION.

If Santorum becomes president and decides to mandate that insurance cover indulgences just remember that it doesn't violate your constitutional rights because no one is attempting to force you to actually use them, just pay for them.

It isnt a question of forcing purchase, it is a question of forcing others to pay for it.

No, they are not.

The insurers have agreed to cover the cost themselves, for reasons that are quite self-evident.

A example of the Left's failure in economics
there is no "free lunch"

We see with history, how poorly the left's economic predictions
on the costs of things has been

Papa ObamaCare's High-Risk Pools Cost Twice as Much Per Person As Projected

The Washington Post's Sarah Kliff reports:

Those who have enrolled in the program are projected to have significantly higher medical costs than the government initially expected. Each participant is expected to average $28,994 in medical costs in 2012, according to the report, more than double what government-contracted actuaries predicted in November 2010. Then, the analysts expected that the program would cost $13,026 per enrollee.

The costs also are significantly higher than those of similar high-risk pools that many states have operated for decades. States spent an average of $12,471 on enrollees in 2008, according to the National Association of State Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans.

Last edited:
They met with the administration? When?

“The Catholic Health Association is very pleased with the White House announcement that a resolution has been reached that protects the religious liberty and conscience rights of Catholic institutions,” CHA said in a statement. - Feb 9, 2012

No, they are not.

A example of the Left's failure in economics
there is no "free lunch"

We see with history, how poorly the left's economic predictions
on the costs of things has been

Damn you net!!!

Who told you to look behind the curtain...

Our country is facing serious issues
and the Left wants to talk about condoms

Is the Left obsessed with sex or is it they know they can not run on Papa Obama's economic failures?

tough call

That's the best propaganda so far I think.

Make a big stink over an issue, and then claiming the other side is making the stink.

As mentioned before, Orwell would truly be impressed.

You are 100% correct. Obama and the insurance companies met behind closed doors and came to a sweetheart deal sticking religious institutions with the bill. Insurers must feel damned pleased with themselves getting a bigger piece of the pie.

By George! I think you've got it.

Immie

That would be a good point...

If there was a bill.

There is no bill, there is only savings.

What kind of hogwash is that? Where is the church saying their employees can't go buy contraceptives on their own? Where the hell do people like you get off telling other people what they have to pay for?

Immie

The church is telling people they cannot have a service for free, that would otherwise be provided, for free.

They are making people pay for a free service.

The government is not forcing anyone to pay for anything they don't want. There is no additional cost. There are significant savings.

What kind of hogwash is that? Where is the church saying their employees can't go buy contraceptives on their own? Where the hell do people like you get off telling other people what they have to pay for?

Immie

The church is telling people they cannot have a service for free, that would otherwise be provided, for free.

The government is not forcing anyone to pay for anything they don't want. There is no additional cost. There are significant savings.

Your use of the word free is laughable.

Immie

No, the church is telling its employees they can have what ever they want as long as the employee pays for it. You are telling the church they have to pay for it for the employees. You are telling the employer that they must provide something they don't want to provide.

If you are stupid enough to believe that the insurance companines are not profiting from adding contraceptives to their policies, then don't blame me. They are doing nothing for free.

Immie

Immie

No, the church is telling its employees they can have what ever they want as long as the employee pays for it. You are telling the church they have to pay for it for the employees. You are telling the employer that they must provide something they don't want to provide.

If you are stupid enough to believe that the insurance companines are not profiting from adding contraceptives to their policies, then don't blame me. They are doing nothing for free.

Immie

Damn Immie...You have taken the gloves off as of late...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Insurers are paying for nothing they will pass the increased costs onto the people paying premiums.

There are no "increased costs", there are specifically "Decreased Costs" when birth control is provided.

Heart disease fact sheet | womenshealth.gov

Oh really? None at all? This is just a quick look. I'm sure I can find more.

As a matter of fact that was quick:
Warning over using contraceptive pill with higher clot risk | Life and style | The Guardian

It's like leftists never heard of cancer and blood clots.

Immie

Damn Immie...You have taken the gloves off as of late...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well, I fear I am suffering from male PMS at the moment.

I really need an attitude adjustment and I am trying very hard not to get that adjustment from a bottle. ;)

Immie

I see...no figures
Blowing it out of your arse, again?

I'm sorry, are you asking me to provide figures to prove that the health insurance cost of contraception is not greater than the health insurance cost of having children??

Children that will then be beneficiaries of said health insurance?

Really? You need proof of that?

Economy recovering.....check

Al Qaeda destroyed.....check

GM rebuilt.......check

What will the Republicans run on?

Anticontraception????

Check.

Forum List

Back