🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem Debate -- July 31 -- OFFICIAL Comment and Opinion Thread.

Tulsi two weeks from dancing on a pole would like you to know we want unlimited immigration. UNLESS those skinny bitches are dancing at her bar. Then fuck them.

Huh? It’s Donald Trump’s fault people are coming over illegally? Did sleepy Joe just say that?

Yang looks like my desktop support guy at work. I like him, but no way will he win the nomination for the Dimms.

His Asian heritage isn’t considered a victim class.

None of them are leader of the free world qualified.....this is a joke...they are not running for president....they are running for HUD secretary....
Anyone that buys Democrat promises are total fools.

When you encounter Democrats in your daily life, know are either totally ignorant fools, racist/sexist bigots that hate America and Americans, or a mix of the 2.

Tulsi Gabbard looks really nice this evening.

cnn.JPG

Inslee is such an asshole. I cannot believe people vote for these fools. People in Wash State are idiots. Now I do want a Muslim ban just to piss him off.

Joe better be careful about complimenting America too much, it sounds like he is an American Exceptionalist.

Inslee race baiting.

Have they all called Trump a racist at this point?

None of them are leader of the free world qualified.....this is a joke...they are not running for president....they are running for HUD secretary....
Anyone that buys Democrat promises are total fools.

When you encounter Democrats in your daily life, know are either totally ignorant fools, racist/sexist bigots that hate America and Americans, or a mix of the 2.
I'm not surprised their ignorant since most of them are black, Hispanic, or some other minority.

Forum List

Back