Dem. Eric Swalwell leaves Sunny California to vacation maskless in Freedom Loving Florida.

If he's following CDC guidelines how is he being a hypocrite, asswipe?

Btw, where the fuck were you when Trump infected, was spreading Corona all over Washington?

I don’t know where he was but I was at the hair dresser with Nancy.

You really need that question answered? You jackholes have done nothing but slam Florida and Ron DeSantis for almost the past two years now for their COVID response, yet Dem politician after Dem politician keeps getting photographed vacationing there enjoying the freedoms that they have denied people in their states. If Florida is such a dangerous place then stay the fuck away and shut your mouths.
The last I heard this is a free Country, fucktwit. And anyone can travel wherever they want too. I'm sure Florida wants those tourist dollars that visitors are spending down there, no matter who they are.

At least they're not running to Cancun, so shut YOUR mouth.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Masks everywhere. Vacation cancelled.' But not for Eric Swalwell! Democratic congressman follows in AOC's footsteps and goes maskless at posh Miami hotel in mandate-free Florida, days after blaming GOP for 'prolonging' the pandemic​

• California Democrat Eric Swalwell was seen maskless while vacationing in restriction-free Florida on Tuesday, just days after blaming Republicans for 'canceled vacations' and 'prolonging' the pandemic
  • The 41-year-old congressman, who represents parts of the San Francisco Bay Area, is seen in exclusive DailyMail.com photos chatting with a friend in the lobby of Loews Miami Beach Hotel with his infant son
  • Swalwell has been a huge proponent of vaccine and mask mandates - something that Florida has refused to implement despite rising coronavirus cases
  • On Friday, Swalwell doubled down on his support for covid-related mandates firing off a scathing tweet accusing Republicans of prolonging the 'deadly pandemic'
  • 'Republican liars. Your vacation cancelled. Your kids back to virtual learning. And back to masks everywhere. For blame look no farther than #theseguys,' he said in a tweet
  • Swalwell's trip to Florida - which has been widely criticized by liberals over its lax covid rules - came just days after fellow Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was photographed having lunch with her boyfriend in Miami

The last I heard this is a free Country, fucktwit. And anyone can travel wherever they want too. I'm sure Florida wants those tourist dollars that visitors are spending down there, no matter who they are.

So we live in a free country and anyone can travel WHEREVER they want...................except Cancun? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo::cuckoo::itsok::itsok:

STFU idiot hypocrite. You couldn't make a logical statement if it was written out for you in a Dick and Jane book.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Masks everywhere. Vacation cancelled.' But not for Eric Swalwell! Democratic congressman follows in AOC's footsteps and goes maskless at posh Miami hotel in mandate-free Florida, days after blaming GOP for 'prolonging' the pandemic​

• California Democrat Eric Swalwell was seen maskless while vacationing in restriction-free Florida on Tuesday, just days after blaming Republicans for 'canceled vacations' and 'prolonging' the pandemic
  • The 41-year-old congressman, who represents parts of the San Francisco Bay Area, is seen in exclusive DailyMail.com photos chatting with a friend in the lobby of Loews Miami Beach Hotel with his infant son
  • Swalwell has been a huge proponent of vaccine and mask mandates - something that Florida has refused to implement despite rising coronavirus cases
  • On Friday, Swalwell doubled down on his support for covid-related mandates firing off a scathing tweet accusing Republicans of prolonging the 'deadly pandemic'
  • 'Republican liars. Your vacation cancelled. Your kids back to virtual learning. And back to masks everywhere. For blame look no farther than #theseguys,' he said in a tweet
  • Swalwell's trip to Florida - which has been widely criticized by liberals over its lax covid rules - came just days after fellow Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was photographed having lunch with her boyfriend in Miami
Maybe he should have gone to Cancun, right asseater?

Florida should be happy to get some of Swalwell's money.

At least he didn't decide to go to Cancun and give it to Mexico.

You really need that question answered? You jackholes have done nothing but slam Florida and Ron DeSantis for almost the past two years now for their COVID response, yet Dem politician after Dem politician keeps getting photographed vacationing there enjoying the freedoms that they have denied people in their states. If Florida is such a dangerous place then stay the fuck away and shut your mouths.
Now I thought Newsome made the Covid rules in CA.

Do you wear one outdoors, Clown?
Don't wear one anywhere, shit for brains. Even the mfr. says they are ineffective, moron.
Mask Box Warning.png
Flip the bird copy.jpg

Forum List

Back