Dem. Eric Swalwell leaves Sunny California to vacation maskless in Freedom Loving Florida.

Projecting much--we saw how you communist swamp rats did it throughout the last four years. The Jan. 6 scam is just a distraction from the upcoming midterms. LOL--moron.
Scam? The real scam is you morons believing Trump won.

Your mob mentality fired up by your boy & his goon squad is the reason people died on 1/6, ya fuck.

Maybe Trump's asseaters are trying to distract from the one year anniversary tomorrow of The Orange Ape God's coup attempt by targeting AOC & Swallwell.

Btw, if N.Y. & other blue states are so fucked up why does your boy still own Trump Tower in N.Y.C. & a golf resort in Jersey? One would think he'd want to get out of those "liberal" hellholes, right Skippy?
Parhaps Biden asseaters are worried the growing list of Dimwinger hypocrites vacationing in Florida will distract from their non-insurrection anniversary.

Parhaps Biden asseaters are worried the growing list of Dimwinger hypocrites vacationing in Florida will distract from their non-insurrection anniversary.
Go read the deranged rant your boy released today & try not to jizz on yourself, bedwetter.

Swallowswell the badass!

Attachments

• 1641579156614.png
    1641579156614.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 13
See the hypocrisy of the left?

These ASSHOLES in Congress shit all over Florida, then come down here for vacation....because left wing ideology has not fucked up this state.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE.

Swallowswell the badass!

You would think Swalwell would go visit his constituents in Meeeeeehhhhhhhhhiiiiiiicccccccco and pass out voter registration cards while there-) Well, then again, maybe Florida is closer to China and he doesn't want to put a burden on his squeeze!

Derek Hunter
@derekahunter

I have been told that was the darkest, most violent day in all of human history. How'd you casually stroll out of a war zone without even wrinkling your chinos?
Quote Tweet

Rep. Eric Swalwell

@RepSwalwell
· 22h
At this time a year ago I stood on the House Floor w/ @RubenGallego and had a gas mask in my hand, listening to an officer tell us to follow an evacuation route. My coat was off in case we had to fight.

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull

No offense, bro, but I think you'd be better off farting on people rather than fighting.
Quote Tweet

Rep. Eric Swalwell

@RepSwalwell
· 22h
At this time a year ago I stood on the House Floor w/ @RubenGallego and had a gas mask in my hand, listening to an officer tell us to follow an evacuation route. My coat was off in case we had to fight.
11:09 PM · Jan 6, 2022·Twitter Web App

Swallowswell was ready to fight..............as soon as the insurrectionist fought their way thru all the women he was hiding behind.

See the hypocrisy of the left?

These ASSHOLES in Congress shit all over Florida, then come down here for vacation....because left wing ideology has not fucked up this state.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE.
Maybe they should have gone to Cancun, like Lyin Ted did. You know Lyin Ted don't you? Tucker's new fuck boi.

Swallowswell was ready to fight..............as soon as the insurrectionist fought their way thru all the women he was hiding behind.
Thanks for finally admitting that your buddies were insurrectionists for Trump.

Forum List

Back