"I took 4 bullets in Afghanistan with an American flag on my uniform...the left wants to call me a traitor to my country because of January 6"

Democrats amaze me. For some reason they are shocked when there is a protest after an election is stolen.
No, they just want to strike fear into the hearts of anyone who dare challenge their authority in the future

The message? Any resistance and they will shoot to kill, even if you are unarmed, even if you are a woman, and the media will paint it as though you were trying to destroy the entire government.

Also, Vikings make poor revolutionaries it seems. Never again will Trump hire Vikings to take over the government.

The true insurrection, Nov 4:

Clipboard01.jpg

There will be a punishment phase.

think before you speak

Benedict Arnold was Washington's top general UNTIL...

Cross that line and you lose any goodwill or gratitude or sympathy that you so bravely and righteously earned beforehand...

Actions have consequences...

Traitorous acts, most especially...

It's a damned shame that he broke the faith ( with the People, their Republic and its Constitution ) that he had so nobly defended in the past...

Cross that line and you lose any goodwill or gratitude or sympathy that you so bravely and righteously earned beforehand...

It's a damned shame that he broke the faith ( with the People, their Republic and its Constitution ) that he had so nobly defended in the past...
They should bring duels back--Start with AOC vs Boebert.

Yes until you loons stole the election.

This guy who took bullets while serving is one thing, breaking the law is another thing.
So in this guy’s warped mind, he thinks he should get a pass for breaking the law?
Wow! This explains why he was easily manipulated to participate in a coup driven by 100% bullshit!
Trespassing is now a coup? When the only weapons were used by law enforcement to summarily execute an UNARMED trespasser in a PUBLIC building? You're a moron.

Forum List

Back