"I took 4 bullets in Afghanistan with an American flag on my uniform...the left wants to call me a traitor to my country because of January 6"

Those are the kind of American Patriots we need in elected office.

Meanwhile the Democrats have shitheads running for office that supported the six months of Negro rioting, destruction, looting, burning and murdering in over 200 American cities.

Aaron Burr bled for his country...and turned out to be a piece of shit too
One data point does not make for a trend. A Black man manufactured a holiday to coincide with Christmas after he he tortured Black women with sodding irons while holding them hostage. He’s a piece of shit, too.

Yes until you loons stole the election.
Please explain EXACTLY how the election was stolen. EXACTLY

Were dozens of judges who heard cases alledging fraud -many of whom were republicans all bought by Democrats?

Did all of those state election officials -many of whome were Republicans- conspire to had the election to Biden?

How do you explain the fact that Reoublicans did very well down ballot? You would think that if an election were to be stolen, we would have stolen it all

We election machins hacked by ( Fill in the black) even though they were not on line?

Were phony ballots mailed in fron China or whereever? Where is the proff?

You people are out of your fucking mind!

Trespassing is now a coup? When the only weapons were used by law enforcement to summarily execute an UNARMED trespasser in a PUBLIC building? You're a moron.

Trespassing? And I’m a moron?
Seems the courts agree with me and not you?
Your response appears you listen to the cultist choir instead of the law.
Next you are going to tell me the election was stolen, despite the lack of real facts. 😂

Were dozens of judges who heard cases alledging fraud -many of whom were republicans all bought by Democrats?

Did all of those state election officials -many of whome were Republicans- conspire to had the election to Biden?

How do you explain the fact that Reoublicans did very well down ballot? You would think that if an election were to be stolen, we would have stolen it all

We election machins hacked by ( Fill in the black) even though they were not on line?

Okay it's come out that there are more fraudulent ballots for Biden in Georgia. Trump won that state. Blows up no cheating in the election.

Trespassing? And I’m a moron?
Seems the courts agree with me and not you?
Your response appears you listen to the cultist choir instead of the law.
Next you are going to tell me the election was stolen, despite the lack of real facts. 😂
You're deluded commie, bent on the destruction of the US. How many weapons were the taken from the trespassers? The only murder was by capitol gestapo when they summarily executed an unarmed trespasser in a PUBLIC building. Maybe they should have killed a few of you morons in Minneapolis when you rioted about the overdose death of a violent thug.

"I took 4 bullets in Afghanistan with an American flag on my uniform...the left wants to call me a traitor to my country because of January 6"​

Why was he fighting in Afghanistan? Obviously not for democracy, he seems more in tune with the Taliban.
We were originally fighting in Afghanistan because that is where the planning for the 9/11 attack occurred.

***snip***

Investigators determined the 9/11 attacks—in which terrorists hijacked four commercial airplanes, crashing two into the World Trade Center towers in New York City, one at the Pentagon near Washington, D.C., and one in a Pennsylvania field—were orchestrated by terrorists working from Afghanistan, which was under the control of the Taliban, an extremist Islamic movement. Leading the plot that killed more than 2,700 people was Osama bin Laden, leader of the Islamic militant group al Qaeda. It was believed the Taliban, which seized power in the country in 1996 following an occupation by the Soviet Union, was harboring bin Laden, a Saudi, in Afghanistan.

Eventually our military in Afghanistan was devoted to nation rebuilding which is where the majority of the corruption and profit from our dirty little wars occurs. You can’t blame the people in our military for that. They just go where they are ordered by our wonderful corrupt politicians.

Last edited:
You need to learn how spellcheck works, that red underline is telling you something, duh.

You want an example of election fraud? Ok...

You want to see more? Ok...

This guy who took bullets while serving is one thing, breaking the law is another thing.
So in this guy’s warped mind, he thinks he should get a pass for breaking the law?
Wow! This explains why he was easily manipulated to participate in a coup driven by 100% bullshit!

Please identify a single law that was broken by Teddy Daniels (the "guy who took bullets while serving") on or in relation to January 6, 2021. Oh, what's that? You're completely full of shit and talking out your ass as usual? I assure you, it comes as no surprise to anyone here.

Benedict Arnold was Washington's top general UNTIL...

Cross that line and you lose any goodwill or gratitude or sympathy that you so bravely and righteously earned beforehand...

Actions have consequences...

Traitorous acts, most especially...

It's a damned shame that he broke the faith ( with the People, their Republic and its Constitution ) that he had so nobly defended in the past...
You are the British! And they were better than you. I was never taught in school what you are. Everything we do is increasingly under the microscope of the powerful. And you think that is freedom.

You need to learn how spellcheck works, that red underline is telling you something, duh.

You want an example of election fraud? Ok...

You want to see more? Ok...
Pennsylvania Republicans? The Heritage Foundation? Give me a fucking break!! You criticixe my spelling while you can't even think straight

Last edited:
"Its come out....." Is that suposed to be an answer? Pretty damned pathetic!
The number of fraudulent ballots out number Biden's lead, and yes. That came out yesterday, you loons cheating to get Biden in. Pretty damn pathetic, the good part is. Biden is making sure there will be Republican rule for a while.

Forum List

Back