"I took 4 bullets in Afghanistan with an American flag on my uniform...the left wants to call me a traitor to my country because of January 6"

The number of fraudulent ballots out number Biden's lead, and yes. That came out yesterday, you loons cheating to get Biden in. Pretty damn pathetic, the good part is. Biden is making sure there will be Republican rule for a while.
It came out yesterday???:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:It came out of your pie hole today

Oh I see NEW EVIDENCE Indicates Enough Illegal Votes Pointing To A Biden LOSS In Georgia

"We love Trump.Com" ....."sources are saying"" What fucking sources?? How stupid are you??

Last edited:
It's like "Hey guys, I did something good, and then I committed treason, so you should ignore my treason because I did something good."

Same question I asked the kiwimoonbat, which he hasn't had the integrity to show up since and acknowledge he was talking out of his ass...

Please identify a single law that was broken by Teddy Daniels on or in relation to January 6, 2021 (much less "treason").

Would it surprise you to know that he was nowhere near the capital on January 6th, and has neither been arrested nor even accused of a single crime in relation to January 6th? Yet here you wackos are, claiming the guy committed treason and broke unnamed "laws" simply because he was in Washington DC on Jan 6th. And you wonder why you have zero credibility.

Same question I asked the kiwimoonbat, which he hasn't had the integrity to show up since and acknowledge he was talking out of his ass...

Please identify a single law that was broken by Teddy Daniels on or in relation to January 6, 2021 (much less "treason").

Would it surprise you to know that he was nowhere near the capital on January 6th, and has neither been arrested nor even accused of a single crime in relation to January 6th? Yet here you wackos are, claiming the guy committed treason and broke unnamed "laws" simply because he was in Washington DC on Jan 6th. And you wonder why you have zero credibility.

What is treason?

Here's Wikipedia's version:

"Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state."

This is Article 3, Section 3 of the US Constitution's version

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."

In 1807 the US Supreme Court said: "To constitute a levying of war, there must be an assemblage of persons for the purpose of effecting by force a treasonable purpose. Enlistments of men to serve against government is not sufficient."

Well, the assemblage of persons did happen. People got together and stormed the Congress building.

Now, you can argue all you like that they weren't trying to start a war, but the reality is no one really knows except these people. Nobody knows whether they were trying to light a match and hope that it would take off, with the aim of toppling the government.

Sounds like trying to wage war on the government to me.

What is treason?

Here's Wikipedia's version:

"Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state."

This is Article 3, Section 3 of the US Constitution's version

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."

In 1807 the US Supreme Court said: "To constitute a levying of war, there must be an assemblage of persons for the purpose of effecting by force a treasonable purpose. Enlistments of men to serve against government is not sufficient."

Well, the assemblage of persons did happen. People got together and stormed the Congress building.

Now, you can argue all you like that they weren't trying to start a war, but the reality is no one really knows except these people. Nobody knows whether they were trying to light a match and hope that it would take off, with the aim of toppling the government.

Sounds like trying to wage war on the government to me.
Unarmed trespass is not an act of war nor treason, moron.

Forum List

Back