Dem Gov. Cuomo: ‘I Accept Responsibility For Letting People Wrongly Think I Did Anything Wrong’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left love liars that murder tens of thousands.

CUOMO: “We should not have created the void. We should have done a better job in providing information. We should have done a better job of knocking down the disinformation. You’d never knock down all these conspiracy theories, the political conspiracy theories because they generate ten a day. But, we should have done a better job of providing as much information as we could as quickly as we could. And, we should have done a better job on that. Yes. And no excuses, I accept responsibility for that. I am in charge. I take responsibility. We should have provided more information faster. We were too focused on doing the job and addressing the crisis of the moment, and we did not do a good enough job in providing information. I take total responsibility for that.”

The NY dems are saying that Cuomo lied about the number of covid deaths in nursing homes...but that's a rouge...a cover of what was really happening....Cuomo intentionally sent sick people to nursing homes to die...he and other dem governors wanted to make covid as scary and deadly looking as they could...so they could use it against Trump and to change voter rules in America so they could steal the election....

The NY dems are saying that Cuomo lied about the number of covid deaths in nursing homes...but that's a rouge...a cover of what was really happening....Cuomo intentionally sent sick people to nursing homes to die...he and other dem governors wanted to make covid as scary and deadly looking as they could...so they could use it against Trump and to change voter rules in America so they could steal the election....
Kavorkian.

He takes no responsibility for his order and he shows he knew it was wrong by hiding the evidence.. And his staff helped him.. This means there isn't just one murderer there are many and through collusion..
If you or I hid deaths from authorities under your care, how many nanoseconds until we were in cuffs?

It goes much deeper than that... IT goes into the Schumar/Pelosi swamp of criminals.. Add in the fact that this virus may have been a biological attack to stop Trump and that the incursion at the Capitol Complex was a Pelosi manufactured "insurrection" and you see how corrupt these ass hats are and why they are now going after our Guns and living behind the military and a wall...

He takes no responsibility for his order and he shows he knew it was wrong by hiding the evidence.. And his staff helped him.. This means there isn't just one murderer there are many and through collusion..
If you or I hid deaths from authorities under your care, how many nanoseconds until we were in cuffs?
We would be charged with Capitol Homicide and also for the cover up as that shows intent to murder was preplanned.

The worlds first Emmy winning mass murderer....
1613490488202.png

Think of how stupid our media must be to fall for this clown....we don't need fairness in media we need to test their intelligence before we let them into the field of news gathering and reporting....
Like a lawyer has to pass the Bar exam...news reporters should have to pass their own exam to test their overall intelligence....
Stupid gullible news agencies are a national security concern....

The Left love liars that murder tens of thousands.

CUOMO: “We should not have created the void. We should have done a better job in providing information. We should have done a better job of knocking down the disinformation. You’d never knock down all these conspiracy theories, the political conspiracy theories because they generate ten a day. But, we should have done a better job of providing as much information as we could as quickly as we could. And, we should have done a better job on that. Yes. And no excuses, I accept responsibility for that. I am in charge. I take responsibility. We should have provided more information faster. We were too focused on doing the job and addressing the crisis of the moment, and we did not do a good enough job in providing information. I take total responsibility for that.”
Why do you have a problem with him he is just as arrogant as Trump and his dismissal of 400,000 deaths he cared not for...

200_d.gif

The worlds first Emmy winning mass murderer....
View attachment 457924

Think of how stupid our media must be to fall for this clown....we don't need fairness in media we need to test their intelligence before we let them into the field of news gathering and reporting....
Like a lawyer has to pass the Bar exam...news reporters should have to pass their own exam to test their overall intelligence....
Stupid gullible news agencies are a national security concern....
I think its worse than just being gullible. The act of giving someone an Emmy for covering up mass murder is an act that shows they are complicit in the murders and covering them up. This goes to being the propaganda arm of the democrat party... Their actions prove culpability.

Hollywood gushed all over Cuomo when he won his Emmy. And don't forget his book deal where he capitalized on his failures. He is a total disgrace and needs to be removed from office at a minimum.

At least this should put a stop to any thoughts of a presidential run in the future but sadly it seems there is very little the country won't stomach any longer.

Yeah, I find his apology (if that is what that even is) acceptable.

1. He mocked and insulted Trump back when he asked for more Federal assistance (he even got a ship - Operation Hope). That is more than what all the others got from Trump. Trump even send in more people to help - FEMA. Of course, that was never enough.

2. I have watched his speech conferences way back in March of 2020, and I noticed that he had this cold stare when he spoke to the camera - I would imagine to the people of New York and the world. To me, he is a serial killer that probably will never get caught.

Forum List

Back