Dem mayor claims Hillary lied about handicapped kids - go figure

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
Dem mayor claims Hillary lied about handicapped kids -
New Bedford officials angry at Hill

In her acceptance speech at the DNC, Clinton recounted her time in 1973 working for the Children’s Defense Fund.

She claimed “meeting a young girl in a wheelchair on the small back porch of her house,” while investigating why 2 million children in the United States were reportedly not going to school. “She told me how badly she wanted to go to school — it just didn’t seem possible in those days,” Clinton said. -
“It’s not true,” former Mayor Jack Markey told the Boston Herald. “I’m even a Democrat, but the truth is the truth.

“We would take handicapped kids in a small van to schools that could take them,” said Markey, who served on a local board that helped disabled children before he was elected mayor in 1971. “I would have been aware of a child needing help to go to school. The truth is we had access.”

hillsleazy-i8446.jpg

Now we'll hear about how Donald Trump won't let handicapped children go to school.

In her acceptance speech at the DNC, Clinton recounted her time in 1973 working for the Children’s Defense Fund.

She claimed “meeting a young girl in a wheelchair on the small back porch of her house,” while investigating why 2 million children in the United States were reportedly not going to school. “She told me how badly she wanted to go to school — it just didn’t seem possible in those days,” Clinton said. -
“It’s not true,” former Mayor Jack Markey told the Boston Herald. “I’m even a Democrat, but the truth is the truth.

“We would take handicapped kids in a small van to schools that could take them,” said Markey, who served on a local board that helped disabled children before he was elected mayor in 1971. “I would have been aware of a child needing help to go to school. The truth is we had access.”

hillsleazy-i8446.jpg

Hillary lied? You have got to be kidding.

hillsleazy-i8446.jpg

Hillary lied? You have got to be kidding.

I know...
right

Forum List

Back