Dem presidential candidate O'Malley on illegals - "Citizenship is a human right.”

Democrats want to let all of latin america and africa dump their welfare trash on america and then democrats will win every election for the next 1000 years.
O Malley Citizenship Is a Human Right PJ Tatler

july 24 2015
Responding to a Texas case in which state officials are asking that a federal court toss a birthright citizenship lawsuit, Democratic presidential candidate Martin O’Malley declared today that “citizenship is a human right.”

O’Malley said “denying birth certificates to US citizens is not only outrageous, it’s unconstitutional.”

“The 14th amendment of the US Constitution could not be clearer. It states that ‘all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside,’” he said. “The Texas Department of State Health services should cease this discriminatory and unconstitutional practice immediately. Citizenship is a human right.”

The former Maryland governor last week released a plan to reform the country’s “inhumane” immigration system, declaring that “the enduring symbol of our nation is the Statue of Liberty, not a barbed wire fence.

Typical commiecrat, can't read. He seems to have overlooked the caveat.
"and subject to the jurisdiction thereof"

If you are born here you are an American, boys. And Texas, follow the damn law.
14th amendment of the US Constitution could not be clearer. It states that ‘all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside,’” he said. “The Texas Department of State Health services should cease this discriminatory and unconstitutional practice immediately. Citizenship is a human right.”"

The problem is that phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof". It means not a subject of another country. But if you are born in america to a non-citizen mother, you are a citizen of your mother's country and subject to the jurisdiction of that country. The 14A was meant to give citizenship to former slaves, not illegal invaders. THINK

they do think...

they think the more illegal aliens they make citizens, the easier it will be to keep dems in power
What they think is dealing with reality is more important than believing the lie that we will ever deport 12 million people, especially when we don't even know who is actually supposed to be here.
That's what 'Operation Wetback' is for. Ike used it and it worked.

Every week these idiots pulls another "right" out of their ass. my gawd that man is dumb as a box of rocks. he even apologized for saying: white lives matters to a bunch of thug SHOUTING him down.

Every week these idiots pulls another "right" out of their ass. my gawd that man is dumb as a box of rocks. he even apologized for saying: white lives matters to a bunch of thug SHOUTING him down.

Yep...but the unborn have no rights. Society is a mess

Yep...but the unborn have no rights. Society is a mess

EXACTLY. these pandering lying politicians. and yet Nobody from the lapdog medias will question anything these Democrat spews. but every day we hear about one Republican or another

He would expand President Obama’s deferred action program and “conduct sustained nationalization outreach” while an Obamacare block for those temporarily legalized under deferred action.

Under O’Malley’s plan, “the only individuals who should be detained are those who pose a clear threat to public safety or national security” and he will “close or upgrade costly, inhumane, and violent detention centers.”

Today's Demoncrats.

Hey O'malley. You want to help illiterate unskilled mexicans?. Then take your millions (from accepting corporate bribes) and go to mexico and feed them

I think that if American citizenship is a human right then that implies that every human being has that right. This implies every human being is an American citizen. This violates the 14th amendment that says citizenship exist to those born under the jurisdiction of the United States. Is he implying that American authority exist every place on the globe? I'm sure other countries will definitely object to that and I think people living in those countries might not like that.

I'm sure Obama will like that because now we can end the debate about his citizenship status.

I think that if American citizenship is a human right then that implies that every human being has that right. This implies every human being is an American citizen. This violates the 14th amendment that says citizenship exist to those born under the jurisdiction of the United States. Is he implying that American authority exist every place on the globe? I'm sure other countries will definitely object to that and I think people living in those countries might not like that.

I'm sure Obama will like that because now we can end the debate about his citizenship status.
The human right is not following the law here, meaning issuing the birth certificates for those born here, is a human rights violation. He did not say, or even imply, what you did. Par for the course.

The human right is not following the law here, meaning issuing the birth certificates for those born here, is a human rights violation. He did not say, or even imply, what you did. Par for the course.
U.S. citizens should be only born to two U.S. citizen parents to ensure pure American sovereignty and allegiance. It's what you call American exceptionalism..

It's what you call American exceptionalism..
Which doesn't actually exist, except in the minds of certain ignorant egotistical nationalist Americans.
I guess you can count me in since I've led a very exceptional prosperous life for decades that allows me to do what I want and when I want, thanks to a very stable mining industry. Yes my anti-American friend, exceptionalism does exist.

Which doesn't actually exist, except in the minds of certain ignorant egotistical nationalist Americans.
I guess you can count me in since I've led a very exceptional prosperous life for decades that allows me to do what I want and when I want, thanks to a very stable mining industry. Yes my anti-American friend, exceptionalism does exist.
Believe what you like, so do so many others in so many other nations, and all completely ignoring human history and dead wrong of course.

Believe what you like, so do so many others in so many other nations, and all completely ignoring human history and dead wrong of course.
All other nations are irrelevant. The United States, its superior white citizens and its exceptionalism is what matters.

All other nations are irrelevant. The United States, its superior white citizens and its exceptionalism is what matters.

Nothing special about america. What's special is being white. White areas like america and europe and australia and canada are rich and hi-tech while the black continent of africa and its one billion apes have never in history gotten out of the stone age except in formerly white controlled countries like south africa and the former rhodesia

What a f*ckin' idiot. Must be a Democrat. I'll bet he got a stern talking to after that "all lives matter" gaffe.
OweMalley is a fucking idiot. that you have correct, and he is a Democrat, that goes without saying.
To bring up his exact feeling on illegals. They are not undocumented immigrants, they are new Americans.
As Bob Erlich responded in the debate when OweMalley said that, does that make someone that breaks into your home a New Family Member?
OweMalley broke the state of Maryland catering to his filthy animalistic illegals, he gave them public assistance, drivers licenses and allowed them to vote in order to sway the results even further to the left, he allowed them in state rates at the colleges, if you were from a family who's roots go back in this country for hundreds of years but you come from a different state, you would not be allowed to just cross our state line and be eligible for in state rates.
He gave billions of dollars over his sorry terms to an organization thats sole purpose is to promote illegal activities in the state ( CASA )
OweMalley was such a POS that he gave way to a non-politician running as republican to take the governors office in the last election. ( think obamas destruction and Trump )
oh, and his "band" sucks.

Forum List

Back