Dem racist party keep name

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
KKK Democrat party holds on to its racist party and rejects to dismiss this slave hate party and won't apologize for their past party atrocities, but only refute their confederate flag. Its like holding on to the Nazi party name but getting rid of the Swastika flag, just ass backwards. Democrats have the same underhanded tactics to pull the wool over naive American eyes who they desire to keep blind so they will be seen as the legacy party of anti-hate.

email-affleck-told-pbs-to-hide-slave-owning-relative.jpeg

upload_2016-4-24_13-14-50.jpeg

They will tell you that Republicans are the party of hate so they can deflect as a straw man fallacy to not address getting rid of their Nazi party name. They will fight tooth and nail to project GOP party tied with racist party name by saying KKK were Conservatives, but still will not burn their name, only burnt crosses and today burn the American flag. Nothing has changed, the name and burning remains the same. Kept their name, threw away their confederate flag and burnt our American flag as a bitch fit

3447741daee735c4cdf568cf2ebdca6f.jpg

occupy-burning-flag1.png

aburn.jpg

dylann-roof-flag-black-lives-matter.jpg

Milwaukee-Flag-PROTEST-BLM-Twitter-VDCPhotoNews-black-lives-matter.jpg

CIGtMU8VEAAylc3.jpg

tumblr_nop1c5B3nK1sqe8aro1_1280.jpg

Let us see what kind of spin democrats will put on this topic without taking accountability while passing the buck. They are so anxious to apologize for slavery but will not dare tell Americans that their party was responsible and they sought out to deny blacks freedom while torturing them when freed.

And this is the democrats stereotypical apology for slavery:

giphy-4.gif

image.jpeg

KKK Democrat party holds on to its racist party and rejects to dismiss this slave hate party and won't apologize for their past party atrocities, but only refute their confederate flag. Its like holding on to the Nazi party name but getting rid of the Swastika flag, just ass backwards. Democrats have the same underhanded tactics to pull the wool over naive American eyes who they desire to keep blind so they will be seen as the legacy party of anti-hate.

email-affleck-told-pbs-to-hide-slave-owning-relative.jpeg

View attachment 72735

They will tell you that Republicans are the party of hate so they can deflect as a straw man fallacy to not address getting rid of their Nazi party name. They will fight tooth and nail to project GOP party tied with racist party name by saying KKK were Conservatives, but still will not burn their name, only burnt crosses and today burn the American flag. Nothing has changed, the name and burning remains the same. Kept their name, threw away their confederate flag and burnt our American flag as a bitch fit

3447741daee735c4cdf568cf2ebdca6f.jpg

occupy-burning-flag1.png

aburn.jpg

dylann-roof-flag-black-lives-matter.jpg

Milwaukee-Flag-PROTEST-BLM-Twitter-VDCPhotoNews-black-lives-matter.jpg

CIGtMU8VEAAylc3.jpg

tumblr_nop1c5B3nK1sqe8aro1_1280.jpg
Seems like you are nervous becoming a minority!!! but I am sure you will continue to be a member off the white on rice party and claim democrats whose members of all races are the racist ones!!:booze:

Minorities are clearly growing very tired of being slaves on the Democratic party plantations. They don't embrace the GOP establishment and who can blame them for that. But mark my words minorities will abandon the Democrats at the first opportunity for a better future. The establishment is losing its grip on power and there are going to be some real changes I would say in the next 8-16 years.

Minorities are clearly growing very tired of being slaves on the Democratic party plantations. They don't embrace the GOP establishment and who can blame them for that. But mark my words minorities will abandon the Democrats at the first opportunity for a better future. The establishment is losing its grip on power and there are going to be some real changes I would say in the next 8-16 years.

Who exactly are you trying to convince? Hard core racists know they are nothing like today's Democratic party, and Democrats know you are full of shit too. I guess there are few RWNJs who actually believe your crap, but that bunch is smaller every day.

The mind of a cracka is amazing !!! Especially when your whitey party has done everything to denigrate people of color and non christers

The Klan have always been conservatives, by definition. And slavery existed way before there were any political parties in America -- long before there was an America at all.

Dumbass.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980

All the while, minorites watch the GOP suppress voting rights, gerrymander minorities into a single voting district, and push for harsh sentences for minor drug offenders, from which minorities suffer the greatest.

Nice Try....but No Cigar....

The Klan have always been conservatives, by definition. And slavery existed way before there were any political parties in America -- long before there was an America at all.

There goes the democrats again, not taking accountability, only good at deflecting and projecting blame but not their own

AR-140609548.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Seems like you are nervous becoming a minority!!! but I am sure you will continue to be a member off the white on rice party and claim democrats whose members of all races are the racist ones!!:booze:

Who me? Nervous? Nah! I'm not the one selling out my votes to minorities while they bite the hand that fed them.

150602061243-hillary-clinton-cnn-orc-poll-june-2-2015-large-169.png

BLM_Clinton.jpg

berniebeingyelledat.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

imrs.php

33050.jpg

donald_trump_oval_office4.jpg

images

Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote in New York City
Washington Times-Apr 20, 2016
Although Mr. Trump won the Hispanic vote in Nevada, the win was largely written off because the numbers were so small. Then, whatever ...

images

Donald Trump Won Hispanic Vote in New York City
Breitbart News-Apr 22, 2016
Analysis of the New York Times' vote tracker shows Trump won 61 percent in areas with at least a 50 percent Hispanic population.

3-photos-of-donald-trump-holding-up-a-hillary-clinton-for-prison-sign.jpg

Hard core racists know they are nothing like today's Democratic party, and Democrats know you are full of shit too. I guess there are few RWNJs who actually believe your crap, but that bunch is smaller every day.

Still waiting for that apology democrat party as well as for you to relinquish your Nazi racist name like you did your Confederate flag, or is this your way of preserving the democrat party racism by saying you won't apologize to no bunch of blacks for your party atrocities and degradation?

c87e069d3703fb4b66d0dfee5c3bbf319d94013978de1e8c6a87458489d750af_1.jpg

KKK-3.jpg

Who me? Nervous? Nah! I'm not the one selling out my votes to minorities while they bite the hand that fed them.

150602061243-hillary-clinton-cnn-orc-poll-june-2-2015-large-169.png

BLM_Clinton.jpg

berniebeingyelledat.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

imrs.php

33050.jpg

donald_trump_oval_office4.jpg

images

Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote in New York City
Washington Times-Apr 20, 2016
Although Mr. Trump won the Hispanic vote in Nevada, the win was largely written off because the numbers were so small. Then, whatever ...

images

Donald Trump Won Hispanic Vote in New York City
Breitbart News-Apr 22, 2016
Analysis of the New York Times' vote tracker shows Trump won 61 percent in areas with at least a 50 percent Hispanic population.

3-photos-of-donald-trump-holding-up-a-hillary-clinton-for-prison-sign.jpg
you rightwing cracka's are dying off faster then you can spawn :laugh: , "ya'll" gonna get shock and awe come November!! :laugh2:

The Klan was not founded by "Democrats", stupid. It was founded by James Crowe, Richard Reed, John Lester, John B. Kennedy, Frank McCord and J. Calvin Jones -- six Tennessee ex-Confederate war vets, NONE of whom had a political affiliation.

That Klan lasted a dozen years, then the big one was founded 1915 by William Simmons, a Georgia salesman He had no known political affiliation either.

Prove me wrong.

Minorities are clearly growing very tired of being slaves on the Democratic party plantations. They don't embrace the GOP establishment and who can blame them for that. But mark my words minorities will abandon the Democrats at the first opportunity for a better future.

RWnuts make that prediction every presidential election year.

The Democratic Party effectively ended its north/south liberal/conservative coalition when Harry S. Truman gave his Civil Rights Speech in 1948.

You nuts should break off your romance with ignorance for a few minutes and read it:

WGBH American Experience . Truman | PBS

How about that apology? I guess not democrat Nazi party.

bsd.gif

Goddam you're retarded. You want Robert E. Lee to apologize for being a Democrat?

He's dead.

Prove me wrong.

You were wrong when your democrat party kept its Nazi racist name but rejected the Confederate flag.

You were wrong for defending a democrat party who voted for keeping slavery and maintaining genocide.

You were wrong for keeping a party that was built on hunting slaves and having the first terrorist in America against blacks and Republicans.

You were wrong when you defended this democrat party name legacy to be honored as a peace loving party and not as the party name built on racism, hate and murder.

You were wrong when you upheld this slave hate party name like a proud democrat and claimed to hate everything racist past, present and future. Hypocrite.

Keep holding on to your legacy, it proves your history.

KKK+Democratic+Legacy.jpg

Prove me wrong.

You were wrong when your democrat party kept its Nazi racist name but rejected the Confederate flag.

You were wrong for defending a democrat party who voted for keeping slavery and maintaining genocide.

You were wrong for keeping a party that was built on hunting slaves and having the first terrorist in America against blacks and Republicans.

You were wrong when you defended this democrat party name legacy to be honored as a peace loving party and not as the party name built on racism, hate and murder.

You were wrong when you upheld this slave hate party name like a proud democrat and claimed to hate everything racist past, present and future. Hypocrite.

Keep holding on to your legacy, it proves your history.

KKK+Democratic+Legacy.jpg
It's people like you that assure the Democratic Party of winning the black vote for decades to come.

Forum List

Back