Dem Rep Blames Voters For Impeachment Opposition, “Don’t Want To Listen To Rationale Arguments”

lets not mince words, my friends. Trump tried to bribe a foreign president based on an unfounded theory to investigate his rival in the election. IMPEACH NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
You have documents to show that?

lets not mince words, my friends. Trump tried to bribe a foreign president based on an unfounded theory to investigate his rival in the election. IMPEACH NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Trump wants to know whether or not its true moron

Biden successfully bribed a foreign president
to get rid of a government official

He was removed, they got their money
As a matter of fact, the last 2 years of the Obama administration
Ukraine received nearly $300 million more in aid
then they consistently received the previous 6 years

All this talk of corruption concerns,
never once was aid reduced for Ukraine, it increased

Go fuck yourself

Trump's children aren't getting paid you buffoon! Neither Ivanka or Jared aren't taking salaries for the work they're doing!

And in all truthfulness, neither is the President. So what we have here is a family that's working in the White House with no pay. How anybody can compare that to Hunter who made millions is just beyond my ability to understand.

Hunter Biden made money. OMG OMG OMG OMG

If you think the Trumps aren't raking it in from Donnie being Presidernt, you are dumber than you look.
So did you lie when you said rich people are evil or did you lie when you say they are not?
The greedy idiot GOP Mega Rich propagandists are...
At least in the results of their operations. Flyers are evil I suppose. Not you poor dupes.
And greedy idiot Dem Mega Rich propagandists are Gods!!!!

Go fuck yourself
Jesus fucking Christ you people are too God damn stupid to be alive.

You know only what the assfucks at Fox News & Rush Limbaugh & lying fat assed Donnie tell you.

The US & other countries wanted to send the Ukraine aid but corruption was rampant & their prosecutor was ineffective.

The only way to get Ukraine the help it needed to fight the Russians was to get a different proecutor.

Those are facts,.

Now, quit being such a fucking asshole all the time.

Trump's children aren't getting paid you buffoon! Neither Ivanka or Jared aren't taking salaries for the work they're doing!

And in all truthfulness, neither is the President. So what we have here is a family that's working in the White House with no pay. How anybody can compare that to Hunter who made millions is just beyond my ability to understand.

Well...for starters we're talking about Franco...one of the more clueless people on the planet! He hasn't taken off his partisan blinders since W was in office!

He's just a troll who I seldom respond to. I live by the code :trolls:

President Trump has sacrificed a lot for our country. Besides donating every paycheck, he lost a lot of money in the business world because he's so occupied with this job, and can't run his business anyway. But of course, he knew that going in and was willing to make the sacrifice.

In contrast, compare that to the now multi-millionaires like Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and yes, even Joe Biden, who all made their fortunes by being in the highest positions of our government.

Trump's personal fortune has shrunk by $1B since his presidential bid
Any money Trump lost was because so many people have seen what a total asshole he is.

And I'll wait here for your evidence of your made-up claim.
No, Trump Is Not Losing ‘3 To 5 Billion’ Dollars From Presidency

When are you going to get that Trump is a lying scumbag?

Go fuck yourself

You know only what the assfucks at Fox News & Rush Limbaugh & lying fat assed Donnie tell you.

The US & other countries wanted to send the Ukraine aid but corruption was rampant & their prosecutor was ineffective.

The only way to get Ukraine the help it needed to fight the Russians was to get a different proecutor.

Those are facts,.

Tell us more how you cracked the Trump/Russia case surfing the Internet in your underwear when Mueller and his Army of high priced lawyers spent two years trying to nail Trump for anything and failed.

Brainwashed with real journalism in reality is no brainwash. There you go again you admit that the Republicans are totally misinformed and then you say Democrats are the same with no evidence. I caramba!
Tell us more about this legal superpower the House holds over the Executive Branch that requires the Executive Branch to perform at the will of the House.
The house has oversight if the president is a scumbag. You want a diagram?
The House has oversight over the Executive Branch?

Stop watching CNN.
Yes. If you don't know this, perhaps you need to quit watching Fox
So CNN tells you the Executive Branch must do whatever the House of Representatives say to do?

Constitution says there’s a separation of powers. What you’re talking about is a desperation of powers....

That is not what a said, dickbag.

Impeachment. So you learned nothing.

Well...for starters we're talking about Franco...one of the more clueless people on the planet! He hasn't taken off his partisan blinders since W was in office!

President Trump has sacrificed a lot for our country. Besides donating every paycheck, he lost a lot of money in the business world because he's so occupied with this job, and can't run his business anyway. But of course, he knew that going in and was willing to make the sacrifice.

In contrast, compare that to the now multi-millionaires like Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and yes, even Joe Biden, who all made their fortunes by being in the highest positions of our government.

Any money Trump lost was because so many people have seen what a total asshole he is.
Is that why RNC donations are SEVEN TIMES that of the DNC?
They still want Trump to continue handing them billions of dollars.

Is that why RNC donations are SEVEN TIMES that of the DNC?
They still want Trump to continue handing them billions of dollars.
President has no power to hand out money.
Talk to Nancy.
Oh, SUDDENLY ITS A NON ISSUE!

I spend most of my time on here saying you are not stupid, just brainwashed functionally stupid. You know more details about ridiculous conspiracies and misinformation. Not stupid at all. But the more you listen to that crap the more ignorant you become, not to mention racist and hateful. God will not be amused by your willful ignorance I
Oh, you fucking idiot. You can't find a single racist thing I've ever said, but your programming says that conservatives are racist, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

You're not a bright person, Frankie. Whoever told you you are lied to you.

The modern day definition of racism has little or nothing to do with its origins. Today, it is a term used by liberals when they cannot adequately refute or retort in a debate or argument.

So no one ever posts racist things here?

Quit protecting the racists & bigots.

Quite the contrary..... the term “racism” has become a tool for the Left. Racism is when you look at a person or people and believe they are beneath you. How does support of enforcing immigration laws mean one is racist?
You are still making excuses.

Racists are beneath me.

And really, no one says enforcing immigration laws, in general, is racist. How you enforce them can be racists.

This a is an example of how feeble minded you people are.

Feeble? Please give an example of “how”; more specifically, “how frequent” laws being enforced are racist? Democrats’ Jim Crow Laws were racist but we got rid of those.

And I'll wait here for your evidence of your made-up claim.
No, Trump Is Not Losing ‘3 To 5 Billion’ Dollars From Presidency

When are you going to get that Trump is a lying scumbag?

When did I say 3 to 5 billion? Again, you never even read the link.

democrats: republicans are STOOpid

democrats: i just don't understand why republicans aren't supporting us

Great strategy, Frankie.
I spend most of my time on here saying you are not stupid, just brainwashed functionally stupid. You know more details about ridiculous conspiracies and misinformation. Not stupid at all. But the more you listen to that crap the more ignorant you become, not to mention racist and hateful. God will not be amused by your willful ignorance I
Oh, you fucking idiot. You can't find a single racist thing I've ever said, but your programming says that conservatives are racist, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

The modern day definition of racism has little or nothing to do with its origins. Today, it is a term used by liberals when they cannot adequately refute or retort in a debate or argument.

Quite the contrary..... the term “racism” has become a tool for the Left. Racism is when you look at a person or people and believe they are beneath you. How does support of enforcing immigration laws mean one is racist?
shout racism.jpg

Go fuck yourself

Those are facts,.

FUCK YOU, YOU BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIE

SHOKIN WAS THE PROSECUTOR FOR 13 MONTHS
YOU FUCKING MORON

MY INFORMATION ISNT COMING FROM FOX OR RUSH
I DONT WATCH THE NEWS LET ALONE
LISTEN TO NEWS PROGRAMS ON THE RADIO

MY INFORMATION IS FROM SPENDING
HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS
FOR DAYS FOR DAYS FOR DAYS
TRANSLATING UKRAINE NEWS ARTICLES
AND COURT DOCUMENTS DATING BACK TO 2014

YOU ARE IRRELEVANT AND INSIGNIFICANT
DESPITE WHAT THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD TELL YOU

THOSE ARE THE FACTS!

NOW, GO BACK TO YOUR OWN LITTLE WORLD
AND STAY THERE...EARTH IS FULL

Go fuck yourself

Those are facts,.

FUCK YOU, YOU BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIE

SHOKIN WAS THE PROSECUTOR FOR 13 MONTHS
YOU FUCKING MORON

MY INFORMATION ISNT COMING FROM FOX OR RUSH
I DONT WATCH THE NEWS LET ALONE
LISTEN TO NEWS PROGRAMS ON THE RADIO

MY INFORMATION IS FROM SPENDING
HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS
FOR DAYS FOR DAYS FOR DAYS
TRANSLATING UKRAINE NEWS ARTICLES
AND COURT DOCUMENTS DATING BACK TO 2014

YOU ARE IRRELEVANT AND INSIGNIFICANT
DESPITE WHAT THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD TELL YOU

THOSE ARE THE FACTS!

NOW, GO BACK TO YOUR OWN LITTLE WORLD
AND STAY THERE...EARTH IS FULL

Did you leave out a few details?

What was his history?

Why was his appointment controversial

Why were certain "friend" not prosecuted?

Why were a bunch of his subordinates under investigation?

For being so informed, you didn't know much.

"

You stupid peon American peasants!

If you listen to them you realize their whole goal is to nullify the 2020 election before it happens...

Did Republicans attempt to nullify the 2012 election by claiming Obama was born in Kenya?
It still is questionable where he was born.
Who would know better than his elderly relatives ? They say it was Kenya.

Only to the feeble minded Trumpettes.

View attachment 296201
When you post racist shit, you can count on your buddies to provide cover by making posts like the one to which I am replying.

Forum List

Back