Dem Rep Blames Voters For Impeachment Opposition, “Don’t Want To Listen To Rationale Arguments”

Tell me why Biden was hired at $60K a month by big oil to sit on a board in a country he couldn’t even speak the language of, then his dad used quid pro quo to fire the prosecutor who threatened his sons gravy train big oil job.

According to Hunter Biden, he had as much experience (board of Amrack & others) but his name had a part.

That is not illegal.

Name got Kushner, Ivanka, Giuliani's kid, etc jobs in the White House. A lot of boards are populated with "name" people. It gives therm credibility.

I understand your need to protect your fat assed orange buddy but you need to find better lies.
No, it’s not illegal to hire relatives at outrageous wages and donate to fake charities. It’s the new DC bribe scheme. Clinton’s, Biden both excelled at taking it in.

Another difference is that Trump would have no problem admitting to getting his family jobs at the White House. Joe and Hunter both deny Joe had anything to do with Hunter getting the Burisma job.

Joe had nothing to do with it. Quit your fucking lying all the time.

Biden is not like Trump. Donnie got his money from daddy & Donnie gives his snot nosed brats everything they have.

Hunter was on his own.

On his own? Dude, Hunter Biden was pulling down big money for only one reason and one reason alone...he was Joe Biden's son! He had a no show...no do anything...position that he was totally unqualified for! It's what he's been doing his whole life!

Fuck off with your bullshit.

To Hunter Biden had no experience is a lie. He served on other boards. His name was important but not an excuse for you to lie about it.

No, it’s not illegal to hire relatives at outrageous wages and donate to fake charities. It’s the new DC bribe scheme. Clinton’s, Biden both excelled at taking it in.
Neither the clintons nor the Biden's hired their own children. Like Trump has.

Trump's children aren't getting paid you buffoon! Neither Ivanka or Jared aren't taking salaries for the work they're doing!

And in all truthfulness, neither is the President. So what we have here is a family that's working in the White House with no pay. How anybody can compare that to Hunter who made millions is just beyond my ability to understand.

Hunter Biden made money. OMG OMG OMG OMG

If you think the Trumps aren't raking it in from Donnie being Presidernt, you are dumber than you look.
So did you lie when you said rich people are evil or did you lie when you say they are not?

I have no problem when people are wealthy when their wealth was not fomented by cheating, tax evasion, paying their workers shit pay, and trashing the environment.

EWhy do you think we, our government, should continue to hand wealthy people money?

According to Hunter Biden, he had as much experience (board of Amrack & others) but his name had a part.

That is not illegal.

Name got Kushner, Ivanka, Giuliani's kid, etc jobs in the White House. A lot of boards are populated with "name" people. It gives therm credibility.

I understand your need to protect your fat assed orange buddy but you need to find better lies.

Another difference is that Trump would have no problem admitting to getting his family jobs at the White House. Joe and Hunter both deny Joe had anything to do with Hunter getting the Burisma job.

Joe had nothing to do with it. Quit your fucking lying all the time.

Biden is not like Trump. Donnie got his money from daddy & Donnie gives his snot nosed brats everything they have.

Hunter was on his own.

On his own? Dude, Hunter Biden was pulling down big money for only one reason and one reason alone...he was Joe Biden's son! He had a no show...no do anything...position that he was totally unqualified for! It's what he's been doing his whole life!

Fuck off with your bullshit.

To Hunter Biden had no experience is a lie. He served on other boards. His name was important but not an excuse for you to lie about it.
Serving on a board for Nabisco qualifies you to serve on a board for Big Oil?

You’re pathetically hilarious in this thread, keep going! Dance for your rich elite masters!

Neither the clintons nor the Biden's hired their own children. Like Trump has.

Trump's children aren't getting paid you buffoon! Neither Ivanka or Jared aren't taking salaries for the work they're doing!

And in all truthfulness, neither is the President. So what we have here is a family that's working in the White House with no pay. How anybody can compare that to Hunter who made millions is just beyond my ability to understand.

Hunter Biden made money. OMG OMG OMG OMG

If you think the Trumps aren't raking it in from Donnie being Presidernt, you are dumber than you look.
So did you lie when you said rich people are evil or did you lie when you say they are not?

I have no problem when people are wealthy when their wealth was not fomented by cheating, tax evasion, paying their workers shit pay, and trashing the environment.

EWhy do you think we, our government, should continue to hand wealthy people money?
Big oil never does any of those things!

Would someone please tell a moderator to allow autofill on the login so I can do this for longer than 1 minute every 3 days? Thank you

Oh, you fucking idiot. You can't find a single racist thing I've ever said, but your programming says that conservatives are racist, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

You're not a bright person, Frankie. Whoever told you you are lied to you.

The modern day definition of racism has little or nothing to do with its origins. Today, it is a term used by liberals when they cannot adequately refute or retort in a debate or argument.

So no one ever posts racist things here?

Quit protecting the racists & bigots.

Quite the contrary..... the term “racism” has become a tool for the Left. Racism is when you look at a person or people and believe they are beneath you. How does support of enforcing immigration laws mean one is racist?
View attachment 296201
When you post racist shit, you can count on your buddies to provide cover by making posts like the one to which I am replying.
Where have I posted anything racist? I am not responsible for anything I haven't said.

You post where I've been racist. Now.

the more outraged you are, the less you are right, my friends!
Outraged like watching young people put tattoos on their faces, knowing they’ll never get a high paying job in their lives because of it. It’s sad having people harm themselves so badly.

The modern day definition of racism has little or nothing to do with its origins. Today, it is a term used by liberals when they cannot adequately refute or retort in a debate or argument.

So no one ever posts racist things here?

Quit protecting the racists & bigots.

Quite the contrary..... the term “racism” has become a tool for the Left. Racism is when you look at a person or people and believe they are beneath you. How does support of enforcing immigration laws mean one is racist?
View attachment 296201
When you post racist shit, you can count on your buddies to provide cover by making posts like the one to which I am replying.
Where have I posted anything racist? I am not responsible for anything I haven't said.

You post where I've been racist. Now.
That’s exactly what a racist would say....

RealDave has been spewing that line of crap for over ten years. He just can't stand that someone gets to keep more of their own money.

RealDave has been spewing that line of crap for over ten years. He just can't stand that someone gets to keep more of their own money.

And it's always going into debt over tax cuts for the rich. Not tax cuts for middle-class, not social programs, not funding PBS and NPR, not money going to planned parenthood and like places, we are only going into debt because of the tax cuts for the rich--nothing else.

And it's always going into debt over tax cuts for the rich. Not tax cuts for middle-class, not social programs, not funding PBS and NPR, not money going to planned parenthood and like places, we are only going into debt because of the tax cuts for the rich--nothing else.
Yep. How come Social Security is going broke but welfare isn't?

Forum List

Back