Dem Rep. John Lewis Says He’s “terrified” Racist Tea Party Will Tear Obama Down…

I first joined the Tea Party back in 2008 when we were protesting against the unchecked government spending of GWB and the democrat controlled congress. I continued to rally with them until the GOP infiltrated and controlled it.

I still defend its original goals of fiscal conservatism but I no longer concider myself a Tea Partier. That said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they scare democrat politicians like the idiot in the OP. That makes me happy.

John Lewis understands racism better than most Americans

He has been fighting it his whole life

He is a true American Patriot

Let us see, what exactly does he have to be proud about when someone else gets elected? Oh right he is proud of his racism.

Let us see, the democrats have dominated the government going on 8 years now with arguably a super majority for one year and we see the results.

Notice he doesn't campaign on the accomplishment of Obama but on fear generated over old ladies with tea bags in their hats. Quite amusing, thanks for sharing the morning is a good time for a laugh.
What does John Lewis have to be proud of in the election of the first black president?

John Lewis fought for civil rights and was willing to give up his life for freedom and liberty. The election of a black man as President showed that his struggles for Civil Rights was not in vain

John Lewis is a great American
..and the election of half-black Obama in expectation of his making things better was in vain. The racial divide grows wider under the influence of Obama and Holder....two peas in a pod. They will likely join the ranks of Jesse (It's Okay If I Have A Mistress) Jackson and Al (It Doesn't Matter That I Make Shit Up) Sharpton after leaving office.

What a fucking mistake the nation made in electing the Manchurian Candidate, Obama!

Last edited:
Let us see, what exactly does he have to be proud about when someone else gets elected? Oh right he is proud of his racism.

Let us see, the democrats have dominated the government going on 8 years now with arguably a super majority for one year and we see the results.

Notice he doesn't campaign on the accomplishment of Obama but on fear generated over old ladies with tea bags in their hats. Quite amusing, thanks for sharing the morning is a good time for a laugh.
What does John Lewis have to be proud of in the election of the first black president?

John Lewis fought for civil rights and was willing to give up his life for freedom and liberty. The election of a black man as President showed that his struggles for Civil Rights was not in vain

John Lewis is no hero. Just a miserable deplorable man.

""Read the Republican contract," Lewis said on the House floor on March 21, 1995. "They're coming for our children. They're coming for the poor. They're coming for the sick, the elderly and the disabled." Lewis's comment paraphrased a famous passage by Rev. Martin Niemöller, who was in the resistance against the Nazis.

Hey a cut and paste
>>>>>>>>>
oooooh, OK, you want some more ? here is what that fucking black motherfucking commie wrote:

I am deeply saddened to learn today that the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder, is stepping down. His resignation is a great loss for any American seeking justice in our society. He became the symbol of fairness, an embodiment of the best in the federal government.

He has been a persistent and consistent leader in the struggle for civil and human rights. That legacy is in his bones. It is written on his heart, and his intelligence and committed leadership will be hard to replace.

In my conversation with him today, I thanked the Attorney General for his years of service to this nation. He and his family have been a blessing, and his leadership will be sorely missed.

i have never read such fucking :bsflag: in my life time, BTW calling a racist ni&&er is NOT racist when the ni&&er himself is a rabid racist :asshole: ........, is that clear enough for you or do i need to draw a stick figure for you to understand ?

oooooooh !! :fu: .......... :asshole:

i see where the whining liberscum has convinced admin, to censor the word n i g g e r
so much for for free speech on this once great forum !! :up:

Last edited:

""Read the Republican contract," Lewis said on the House floor on March 21, 1995. "They're coming for our children. They're coming for the poor. They're coming for the sick, the elderly and the disabled." Lewis's comment paraphrased a famous passage by Rev. Martin Niemöller, who was in the resistance against the Nazis.

Lewis is correct and is not afraid of calling Republicans what they are

He was right in 1995 and he is right now

Ya wanna bet that in a couple of days these racist scum will be posting whines about how those darn ole lib-rules accuse them of being racist.

Fact is, the tee potties are KKK lite. They don't wear their bed sheets but they're still anti-America Pootarian slime.

John Lewis is a great American Patriot, the Tea Party is a bunch of frauds wrapping themselves in the flag

As usual, he is 100% correct about what the Republicans have done
As usual you are a complete idiot. John Lewis is a patriot like hitler was a jew.

Lewis is correct and is not afraid of calling Republicans what they are

He was right in 1995 and he is right now

He is as wrong then as he is wrong now.

..and the election of half-black Obama ib expectation of making things better was in vain. The racial divide grows wider under the influencinof Obama and Holder....two peas in a pod.

You are correct...the racial divide has grown wider under Obama

An entire political party refused to do business with him. Their stated reason was they wanted him to fail. Was it because he was black or because he is a Democrat?

I suspect a little of both

John Lewis is a great American Patriot, the Tea Party is a bunch of frauds wrapping themselves in the flag

As usual you are a complete idiot. John Lewis is a patriot like hitler was a jew.

What is a Patriot?

Someone willing to give his life to fight for Liberty and Freedom

John Lewis did exactly that. I have yet to see the same from any TeaTard

What is a Patriot?

That is because you are a brain dead idiot.

Obama is a failure. He has set back race relations 50 years. He will be always be remembered as an incompetent fool. Just like jimmy carter.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya wanna bet that in a couple of days these racist scum will be posting whines about how those darn ole lib-rules accuse them of being racist.

Fact is, the tee potties are KKK lite. They don't wear their bed sheets but they're still anti-America Pootarian slime.

Wrong, dems were the KKK in the sixties as they were slave owners in the civil war. You're revision history doesn't fly with those of us who know history.

John Lewis has done some incredible things in his life. And I am specifically referring to his years during the struggles for Civil Rights. Incredible courage to say the least. I can only hope that if I had to face the challenges that he did, I would show the same amount of personal courage. Amazing.

But Congressman Lewis has also said some really stupid things as well. Almost as stupid as Luddly, and that is really saying something here. What is the tactic? If you don't agree with it, demonize it, label it and then discount it. Courtesy Saul Alinsky...

And the Tea Party, of which I am still a member, continues on. The number of active members in our group has steadily grown since 2006 and I will mention this for Luddly (even though facts do not matter) the number of minority members are the largest growing group of new members. Two Hispanic members last month alone. I don't care if the Tea Party is inconsequential on the east or west coast, it is not inconsequential here.

Support for Eric Holder speaks for itself...

What is a Patriot?

Lewis is still alive???? no????

..and the election of half-black Obama ib expectation of making things better was in vain. The racial divide grows wider under the influencinof Obama and Holder....two peas in a pod.

You are correct...the racial divide has grown wider under Obama

An entire political party refused to do business with him. Their stated reason was they wanted him to fail. Was it because he was black or because he is a Democrat?

I suspect a little of both

Well you are a partisan hack moron. Who gives a shit what you think?

Forum List

Back