DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment

Dem Rep Waters: Trump 'Investigation' Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment - Breitbart
Monday on CNN’s “Newsroom,” when asked about her comments last week stating that her “greatest desire” would be to impeach President Donald Trump, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said investigations had “already started” and that some of the investigation leads to the “possibility of impeachment.”

Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

Let's hope these crooked pos political fks get hung..............They are traitors to this Nation and they deserve to be slammed and hard.
Maxine isn't smart enough to be a communist leader. She needs to take a lesson from Obama and never allow herself to be unscripted.
If a person is that stupid or ignorant that they need a script to run for public office why would anyone want them in public office in the first place?

I think it's a 'birds of a feather' thing...

Senator Roman Hruska said this about a 'mediocre Supreme Court nominee'..."even mediocre people deserve representation."
Hence, Maxine Waters and dumb people.

Dem Rep Waters: Trump 'Investigation' Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment - Breitbart
Monday on CNN’s “Newsroom,” when asked about her comments last week stating that her “greatest desire” would be to impeach President Donald Trump, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said investigations had “already started” and that some of the investigation leads to the “possibility of impeachment.”

Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

Let's hope these crooked pos political fks get hung..............They are traitors to this Nation and they deserve to be slammed and hard.
Maxine isn't smart enough to be a communist leader. She needs to take a lesson from Obama and never allow herself to be unscripted.
If a person is that stupid or ignorant that they need a script to run for public office why would anyone want them in public office in the first place?

Senator Roman Hruska said this about a 'mediocre Supreme Court nominee'..."even mediocre people deserve representation."
She thinks and talks like her constituency.

California is truly one of the most beautiful states in the union. I was born there and raised there. It pains me to see what has become of it through the ignorance and corruption of the previous and current politics there.

California is truly one of the most beautiful states in the union. I was born there and raised there. It pains me to see what has become of it through the ignorance and corruption of the previous and current politics there.

And the very reason I'm waiting to see the how the 9th Circuit handles what should be an open and shut win for President Trump.....

And the very reason I'm waiting to see the how the 9th Circuit handles what should be an open and shut win for President Trump.....
I expect them to either throw it out or rule in favor of the state of Washington.

Why the 9th Circus even got this case I cannot comprehend.

/---- Maxine is the poster child for Ugly Old Wash Women

I expect them to either throw it out or rule in favor of the state of Washington.

Well....it is the most over-turned circuit in the country.....we'll see if their party or their honor means more to them.

Had to see where this Maxine Waters was from and what her game is.

Love this guy... Poor California no wonder its screwed at the moment.

She's prime example of leftist moon bat that proves you can't fix stupid.

One of reasons we need congressional term limits.

/---- Yet her district has another dozen dumbass replacements for Maxine.

Well....it is the most over-turned circuit in the country.....we'll see if their party or their honor means more to them.
Too much at stake.
I think the verdict is preordained....and wrong.

Too much at stake.

They'd have to do it in the face of 200 years of precedent.

It'll be interesting.

Too much at stake.

It'll be interesting.
Everyone said Obamacare was unconstitutional but somehow they made it constitutional.

Republicans screamed for Obama's impeachment daily but couldn't find anything they could use.

Trump on the other hand:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Trump scary love of dangerous former KGB head, Vladimir Putin.

His criminal enterprise, the Trump Foundation.

Unconstitutional executive orders.

The endless lies.

And that's just off the top of my head.

Would you say ALL traitors need to be slammed? What if there is evidence The Donald is breaking the emoluments clause
. He took an oath to preserve protect and defend the constitution. The Right's greatest praise for Scalia and Gorsuch is their strong belief in an original interpretation of the constitution. If Trump is breaking his oath, should he be slammed and slammed hard?

Too much at stake.

It'll be interesting.
Everyone said Obamacare was unconstitutional but somehow they made it constitutional.
For some reason, you keep saying "everyone" when your refer to your kind.

Your kind is NOT "everyone".

Would you say ALL traitors need to be slammed? What if there is evidence The Donald is breaking the emoluments clause
. He took an oath to preserve protect and defend the constitution. The Right's greatest praise for Scalia and Gorsuch is their strong belief in an original interpretation of the constitution. If Trump is breaking his oath, should he be slammed and slammed hard?
If you are a Republican, the answer is no.

Remember how the GOP went after Hillary Clinton over her emails?
Condi Rice turned over zero emails after she was ordered to.
Colin Powell Turned over zero emails after he was ordered to. And he used an AOL account on an Iphone.

You've Got Hacked: AOL Confirms 'Significant Number' of Mail Users Hit - NBC News

Trump’s national security adviser shared secrets without permission, files show

Since rules only apply to Democrats, I trust them more.

Too much at stake.

It'll be interesting.
For some reason, you keep saying "everyone" when your refer to your kind.

Your kind is NOT "everyone".
My kind??

What are you....a fucking bigot???

If there is any evidence you would not be yelling at everyone, you would be impeaching him already.

Related : Here's the actual filing from CREW on the emoluments clause - http://s3.amazonaws.com/storage.cit...uploads/2017/01/23222937/Complaint-17-458.pdf

Considering he has removed himself from all his businesses and information from said businesses this suit isn't even a lame duck, it's a dead duck. I suspect the court's going to get a tables worth of paperwork that shows Trump signed it all away and will dismiss this garbage.

Had to see where this Maxine Waters was from and what her game is.

Love this guy... Poor California no wonder its screwed at the moment.

she only represents the area around Inglewood.....which she hasnt done much for in all her time there...

Forum List

Back