Dem Senator Would Repeal ObamaCare

don't worry about me paid poster Antares I'm just doing fine ... got my health care ... got my 57 chevy Im working on ... got extra money now to buy parts for it thanks to the aca and those subsidy ... not to worry about me, I'll be fine ....

Poor Billie, paid poster.

You just aren't very bight pops.

Both working for same company? Sounds more like competitors.

LOL, no Billie is bragging that he is using Tax Payer money to buy parts for his car.

He also sells his Food Stamps to finance some of his illicit habits.

Poor Billie, paid poster.

You just aren't very bight pops.

LOL, no Billie is bragging that he is using Tax Payer money to buy parts for his car.

when a paid poster can't beat you, they try and degrade you ... looks like antares is making a fool of her self again ... cant tell sarcasm ... she works for BCBS Antares said she works day in and day out with people getting health care from BCBS health care plans ... but I see here day in and day out here telling how terrible the ACA is ... so which is it ANTARE are you working at BCBS day in or day out or are you working here day in and day bad mouthing the ACA ... I side on the side of ANTARES is working for BCBS bad mouthing the ACA plan cause they can't BEND you over and take your wallet, your house, and everything you own any more ... they have to compete and doing poorly at it ... thats why antares is here nothing more

when a paid poster can't beat you, they try and degrade you ... looks like antares is making a fool of her self again ... cant tell sarcasm ... she works for BCBS Antares said she works day in and day out with people getting health care from BCBS health care plans ... but I see here day in and day out here telling how terrible the ACA is ... so which is it ANTARE are you working at BCBS day in or day out or are you working here day in and day bad mouthing the ACA ... I side on the side of ANTARES is working for BCBS bad mouthing the ACA plan cause they can't BEND you over and take your wallet, your house, and everything you own any more ... they have to compete and doing poorly at it ... thats why antares is here nothing more

LOL, you um...realize how illiterate you look every time you type?
I know you aren't an intelligent man Billie but the plans were better and less expensive before the law took effect.

I know you aren't an intelligent man Billie but the plans were better and less expensive before the law took effect.
What making everyone pay for prostate, ED and OB/GYN doesn't make sense to you, it does to Billi and for all we know he made need both.

What making everyone pay for prostate, ED and OB/GYN doesn't make sense to you, it does to Billi and for all we know he made need both.

I feel a little sorry for him.

Forum List

Back