Dem strategist Devine says of baseball shooting "chickens have come home to roost".

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
“I think it speaks for itself,” Devine said of the tweet on Thursday afternoon. “Yesterday’s events are the result of escalating rhetoric and vitriol that has been evident in our political system culminating with the election of our president and the chickens came home to roost, you know?”…

“I think some people will be shocked and offended,” he said, “and other people might be woken up to the fact that this is nothing that wasn’t invited by things like Sarah Palin’s crosshairs on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.”…

“If you want to behave in an uncivilized and violent manner, which I do not condone, but if you want to operate under those circumstances,” he said, “then you have to be prepared to accept those consequences.”

Joy Reid of msnbc sent a nice tweet to Scalise as he laid recuperating from being shot by a lefty nutcase (and foster parent):

DCiGa04VYAACIkR.jpg

"Rep. #Scalise was shot by a white man with a violent background, and saved by a black lesbian police officer, and yet... #AMJoy"

AM Joy w/Joy Reid on Twitter

Lol. More lefties are going to be killed by people who pack to defend themselves from them.

That "Giffords got shot because of Palin" got a major bitch slap this week when the New York Times apologized for an article they printed. There was never a link. But hell's bells that won't stop liberals from lying about it.

“I think it speaks for itself,” Devine said of the tweet on Thursday afternoon. “Yesterday’s events are the result of escalating rhetoric and vitriol that has been evident in our political system culminating with the election of our president and the chickens came home to roost, you know?”…

“I think some people will be shocked and offended,” he said, “and other people might be woken up to the fact that this is nothing that wasn’t invited by things like Sarah Palin’s crosshairs on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.”…

“If you want to behave in an uncivilized and violent manner, which I do not condone, but if you want to operate under those circumstances,” he said, “then you have to be prepared to accept those consequences.”

Joy Reid of msnbc sent a nice tweet to Scalise as he laid recuperating from being shot by a lefty nutcase (and foster parent):

DCiGa04VYAACIkR.jpg

"Rep. #Scalise was shot by a white man with a violent background, and saved by a black lesbian police officer, and yet... #AMJoy"

Lol. More lefties are going to be killed by people who pack to defend themselves from them.
yes the chickens are coming home to roost!!!

35732b93e2cb2c88930547b80710eb1b.jpg

DCiGa04VYAACIkR.jpg

yes the chickens are coming home to roost!!!

35732b93e2cb2c88930547b80710eb1b.jpg
and the rooster laid an egg

What's interesting is that the Democrats aren't even apologizing for all the hatred they've whipped up, with that Julius Caesar play showing Trump assassinated, and Kathy Gifford holding up Trump's severed head.

Devine is absolutely right. For years the right has been celebrating unarmed black adults and children being murdered, calling for segregation of the races, demonizing good people, demanding to punish those who don't adhere to their strict religious beliefs (what they regularly accuse Muslims of doing), and so much more. Trump won his nomination and Presidency by making enemies and promising to make more, which the right cheered. They shouldn't be surprised if they find out they pushed people too far.

DCiGa04VYAACIkR.jpg

you dumb rightiwing goyim (sorry to repeat myself), are under the delusion that leftists don't own weapons

Devine is absolutely right. For years the right has been celebrating unarmed black adults and children being murdered, calling for segregation of the races, demonizing good people, demanding to punish those who don't adhere to their strict religious beliefs (what they regularly accuse Muslims of doing), and so much more. Trump won his nomination and Presidency by making enemies and promising to make more, which the right cheered. They shouldn't be surprised if they find out they pushed people too far.
So, what will you say when you find that the Progressive Democrats have pushed people too far. Will you cheerlead an attack against a murder of Democrats?

YOU ARE ONE SORRY #@%&*.

DCiGa04VYAACIkR.jpg

Sounds like you want to see more Democrats shooting Republicans.

So, what will you say when you find that the Progressive Democrats have pushed people too far. Will you cheerlead an attack against a murder of Democrats?
I'm not cheerleading anything. This movement that the Rush Limbaugh types started among conservatives, that they are the only ones correct and the majority of America are evil, afflicted with a mental illness... that diversity is evil and members of certain groups need to be demonized no matter how innocent they are... that there is no room for compromise or tolerance... that your neighbor is actively seeking to destroy the nation... The last couple decades those extremist sentiments have grabbed hold of your party, resulting in the rise of Trump and the alt-right. Now it's you all actively seeking to destroy the nation, just to spite your neighbors. I spit on you.

I'm not cheerleading anything. This movement that the Rush Limbaugh types started among conservatives, that they are the only ones correct and the majority of America are evil, afflicted with a mental illness... that diversity is evil and members of certain groups need to be demonized no matter how innocent they are... that there is no room for compromise or tolerance... that your neighbor is actively seeking to destroy the nation... The last couple decades those extremist sentiments have grabbed hold of your party, resulting in the rise of Trump and the alt-right. Now it's you all actively seeking to destroy the nation, just to spite your neighbors. I spit on you.
And yet, it's your side that's doing the shooting.

Wrong, of course. When innocent liberals die and their killers go free, like Tamir Rice, conservatives take to the streets in celebration, rubbing it in our faces and looking forward to it happening again. Don't act surprised if that starts to have consequences for you.

Wrong, of course. When innocent liberals die and their killers go free, like Tamir Rice, conservatives take to the streets in celebration, rubbing it in our faces and looking forward to it happening again. Don't act surprised if that starts to have consequences for you.
:cuckoo:

??
You just described the entire leftwing of the Democrat party for the past 16 years. Are you feeling okay? There is no movement from the right to take out political leaders that we disagree with. However, just turn on the tube and watch the left go batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back