🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘Democracy Is Done’ If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Warns Fiona Hill

An impractical idea

If it were constitutionally legal then good for trump

But if not then it will not affect the outcome of the election

Either way its not a crime
It is a crime.

He tried to make the case he was cheated out of a win and failed. I said the day after the election that Quid Pro had won, so what's the big deal with you guys being so afraid of TRUMP!? He blusters all the time, but the system worked. Trying to make the case that your opponent cheated is not an "assault on our democracy". People getting mad and protesting is not an "assault on our democracy". That's the bottom line here. Pence did his job and TRUMP! left office right on time, just as Quid Pro will in a few short years (assuming he makes it that long).
Actually what trump and republicans are doing is an assault on our democracy.

/-----/

Lakhota, the drama queen of USMessage Board​

1643802844214.png

/-----/ "Actually what trump and republicans are doing is an assault on our democracy."
Good thing we live in a Representative Republic. I hope your mob rule democracy crashed and burns.
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic, not democracy, for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Democrats it seems to have their list of things they repeat constantly in lieu of having insightful and original thoughts and discussion. Racism, Jan 6, climate change and now the new mantra is "if you don't agree with us you're destroying democracy".

Uhhh, no. What they are doing is politics. They are trying to convince the people to vote for them. Democrats losing elections is not an assault on our democracy.

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

The full Daily Beast excerpt can be read here.

I totally agree! What do you think?
Isn't this the same bitch that lied under oath trying to protect Biden and Hunter from having the truth revealed about their bribery and extortion ring going on in Ukraine?

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

Fiona Hill is a piece of shit that dishonestly testified in the impeachment of Trump. She had been described as a George Soros mole. Deep State Libtard. She has no credibility.

What else you got Moon Bat?

trump-fuck-you.gif

Isn't this the same bitch that lied under oath trying to protect Biden and Hunter from having the truth revealed about their bribery and extortion ring going on in Ukraine?
Fiona Hill is a piece of shit that dishonestly testified in the impeachment of Trump.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I had not heard that, or read that. That she had lied under oath....or dishonestly testified.

With no disrespect intended, will the good posters Tree and Flash share with the forum some vetting on those assertions?

Not necessarily asking for an interview with Hill where she admitted she fibbed (but if you have that, it would advance our understanding).... but rather some credible source who can authoritatively explain that what she said was true ... really wasn't true. And, importantly, she knew it wasn't true.

Now, to be clear, I am not asking this of you two good posters to put you on the spot, but rather, to ensure that this gossipboard does not serve as a platform to slander a long time civil servant and academic who was a formal adviser to three Presidents, a Harvard PhD, and an acknowledged expert on Russia.

So, if you could help the forum avoid slander, that would be a value-added service.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I had not heard that, or read that. That she had lied under oath....or dishonestly testified.

With no disrespect intended, will the good posters Tree and Flash share with the forum some vetting on those assertions?

Not necessarily asking for an interview with Hill where she admitted she fibbed (but if you have that, it would advance our understanding).... but rather some credible source who can authoritatively explain that what she said was true ... really wasn't true. And, importantly, she knew it wasn't true.

Now, to be clear, I am not asking this of you two good posters to put you on the spot, but rather, to ensure that this gossipboard does not serve as a platform to slander a long time civil servant and academic who was a formal adviser to three Presidents, a Harvard PhD, and an acknowledged expert on Russia.

So, if you could help the forum avoid slander, that would be a value-added service.

She has the credentials to be considered a smart chick but she had lost her street creds being a Deep State Operative

Fiona Hill (presidential advisor) - Wikipedia

Impeachment inquiry testimony

On October 14, 2019, responding to a subpoena, Hill testified in a closed-door deposition for ten hours before a committee of the United States Congress as part of the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump during his first impeachment.[27][28][29] Some Republicans questioned the credibility of her testimony, including Connie Mack IV, who described Hill as a "George Soros mole infiltrating the national-security apparatus".[4]

Some Republicans questioned the credibility of her testimony, including Connie Mack IV, who described Hill as a "George Soros mole infiltrating the national-security apparatus".[4]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The above quote from poster Flash does not offer any proof that Hill "lied", or that she 'dishonestly testified'. What he offers is an opinion from a former lobbyist for Eastern Bloc countries, now turned Congressman Whether he and Hill clashed over his activities in Hungary or other Eastern Bloc countries, I cannot say.

More importantly, we have not seen specifically what he means when he 'questions her credibility' (on what, specifically?), nor anything about his "mole infiltrating" allegation.

In short, good poster Flash, you gotta show more game.
Trust me.

Democracy isn't sustainable without consistent, reliable constraints on state power. Lacking that, the minority is utterly at the mercy of the majority, and losing an election can literally be a life or death prospect. At that point, elections become proxies for civil war.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The above quote from poster Flash does not offer any proof that Hill "lied", or that she 'dishonestly testified'. What he offers is an opinion from a former lobbyist for Eastern Bloc countries, now turned Congressman Whether he and Hill clashed over his activities in Hungary or other Eastern Bloc countries, I cannot say.

More importantly, we have not seen specifically what he means when he 'questions her credibility' (on what, specifically?), nor anything about his "mole infiltrating" allegation.

In short, good poster Flash, you gotta show more game.
Trust me.
You are trying to nitpick the fact that the bitch was working with the Deep State.

Trump did absolutely nothing wrong with his interactions with the Ukrainians and those idiots like her were trying to undermine him because he was a Nationalist that didn't sign up to the Deep State agenda.

We saw how the bitches from the CIA and State Dept tried to undermine Trump with false allegations didn't we? We saw how the FBI gave Crooked Hillary a pass on some really serious crimes but lied about Trump with the false dossier, didn't we?

There is a cadre of really despicable shitheads in the government that are working against the best interest of the country and we call it the Deep State and she is a card carrying member.

We saw how the bitches from the CIA and State Dept tried to undermine Trump with false allegations didn't we?
I personally, did not.

We saw how the FBI gave Crooked Hillary a pass on some really serious crimes but lied about Trump with the false dossier, didn't we?
I personally, did not.
How do you know?

There is a cadre of really despicable shitheads in the government that are working against the best interest of the country and we call it the Deep State and she is a card carrying member.
Personally, I don't think you can prove that there is a "cadre...in the government working against".. the country's best interest.
Nor do I think Fiona Hill is a "card carrying" member of this alleged "Deep State".

I would ask if you could prove your assertions.

Forum List

Back