🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘Democracy Is Done’ If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Warns Fiona Hill

Fiona Hill is a piece of shit that dishonestly testified in the impeachment of Trump. She had been described as a George Soros mole. Deep State Libtard. She has no credibility.

What else you got Moon Bat?

Fiona Hill perjured herself in her quest to cover for the criminally responsible Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies and Joey Xi Bai Dung.

CALL:
Fiona Hill perjured herself in her quest to cover for the criminally responsible Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies and Joey Xi Bai Dung.

RESPONSE: (v.2.0)

Now, to be clear, I am not asking this of you two good posters poster Doc 7505 to put you him on the spot, but rather, to ensure that this gossipboard does not serve as a platform to slander a long time civil servant and academic.........
So, if you could help the forum avoid slander, that would be a value-added service.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of the above is to say, Doc 7505, that if you accuse someone on a public forum, an identifiable known individual, by name.......well, amigo, you gotta man up and declare how you know that. You gotta show your cards on what you know. And, it's gotta be true.
Lest you put the managment of the gossipboard at risk for promoting and abetting slander.

So do it, Doc.
Your hand has been called.
Show us that your little pony can trot.
Giddyup, Amigo

CALL:

RESPONSE: (v.2.0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of the above is to say, Doc 7505, that if you accuse someone on a public forum, an identifiable known individual, by name.......well, amigo, you gotta man up and declare how you know that. You gotta show your cards on what you know. And, it's gotta be true.
Lest you put the managment of the gossipboard at risk for promoting and abetting slander.

So do it, Doc.
Your hand has been called.
Show us that your little pony can trot.
Giddyup, Amigo

~~~~~~
So you still claim that Fiona Hill's testimony was not perjured? The latest information implicating Fiona Hill in the false Steele Dossier shows that she perjured her testimony during the impeachment trial.
The following articles may have been missed by you, then again you reject anything that does not enforce your Leftist ideology.
If there is any slander here it is yours. The truth is plainly available, and I post it regularly despite the lying and false lies people from the PM/DSA Commie Democrat Party regularly post.

*********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
The following articles may have been missed by you, then again you reject anything that does not enforce your Leftist ideology.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I had not seen those articles linked by the good poster Doc75.
But, I've seen 'em now.
And, my reaction is: So?

None of the articles offers proof "she lied". One doesn't need to be Mensa to see that. One doesn't need to be an attorney, or a judge to see that.
However, the articles do do other stuff.

• Namely ----
  • They speculate. To wit: "But it seems unlikely that she wasn’t aware
  • They conjecture. To wit: "seems completely improbable at this point.
  • They stretch. To wit: " she almost certainly knew...."
  • They daydream: "Hill also apparently concealed

I did learn Fiona Hill introduced some principles in the Dossier business to each other.
OK. That's not unbelievable.
Did she know at the time what one was contracted for? Did she know at the time that one....or the other, had specific knowledge or would uncover it...of what would go in the Dossier?

So, in the end, good poster Doc. You got ahead of yourself. Your typing ran ahead of your brain...... and almost caught up with your fantasies.

If you are going to go on a public gossipboard and accuse a long time civil servant and advisor to George Bush, Barack Obama, and Don Trump that she is a perjurer, well, mon ami.......you need to bring a little more CYA.
'Cause you are hanging out on the limb. By yourself.

ps....oh yeah, almost forgot, this:

"your Leftist ideology."
Ummm, now you are no better than your sources, i.e. speculate, conjecture, dream, fantasize.
Don't do that.
We are mildly sure you are better than that.
ps.....I ain't a "Leftist".
They don't want me. I'm too conservative.

{Dodge City had multiple voting locations until the American with Disabilities Act in 2002 imposed more stringent requirements for accessibility to polling places, Dunlap said.}

Stupid fuck - it was you Nazis who did this.
Sure, so let’s move the one polling place 3 miles out of town that is 13,000 people.

Can you cite an instance when this ever happened in a majority white district?

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

The full Daily Beast excerpt can be read here.

I totally agree! What do you think?
Fiona Hill, isn't she the one who was questioned and charged with conveying the lying Steel Dossier last November?

You're tooting the wrong horn, love.

Good, finally. It's supposed to be a republic. Keep people that don't understand any part of history away from any voting booth. Not even a rudimentary understanding.

This Lakhota probably doesn't know and we know doesn't care what Republicans did FOR Native Americans. Probably doesn't know that a Republican president as a result of what they did became and honorary member and the only President to be a member of the.......Lakota Triibe.

Every comment she makes, makes it easy for me to understand why Natives didn't have a word for wheel.
Some people aren't who their avatars say they are. In Demmiespeak, it's all narrative, and narratives are not the truth, they're tall tales to make youthful Democrat sycophants feel good about their political choices.

Fiona Hill, isn't she the one who was questioned and charged with conveying the lying Steel Dossier last November?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Umm, good poster beaut.....nope.

Read the link dumbfuck, it was Nazi party officials who closed the polling places over "handicap access" and other bullshit nitpicking.
What "NAZIs" moved the polling place? That was in response to a federal law (ADA) in the early 1990's to allow handicapped people access to voting. The election in 2018 was moved by an republican official and still does answer the question of why a city of 13,000 people have one polling place when kansas as a whole averages one per 1,200 voters. Why not use schools since they have handicap access? Well, the republic official only been on the job 3 years and stilll....

Dodge City polling place debacle: voter suppression or incompetence?

Looking forward to your next bout of conservative poster diarrhea.

What "NAZIs" moved the polling place? That was in response to a federal law (ADA) in the early 1990's to allow handicapped people access to voting. The election in 2018 was moved by an republican official and still does answer the question of why a city of 13,000 people have one polling place when kansas as a whole averages one per 1,200 voters. Why not use schools since they have handicap access? Well, the republic official only been on the job 3 years and stilll....

Dodge City polling place debacle: voter suppression or incompetence?

Looking forward to your next bout of conservative poster diarrhea.

What a retard.

You Nazis shut down the polling places - 100% democrat action.

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

The full Daily Beast excerpt can be read here.

I totally agree! What do you think?
More jobs, secure border, higher wages, no wars.. I’ll take it

‘Democracy Is Done’ If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Warns Fiona Hill​

No worries, he hasn't a prayer of winning another election.

A Brit "coal miner's daughter" gets creds in the Hussein administration and warns Americans about the former president while the current nut job has his finger on the nuclear trigger. Lefties used to be smarter than that.

A Brit "coal miner's daughter" gets creds in the Hussein administration and warns Americans about the former president while the current nut job has his finger on the nuclear trigger. Lefties used to be smarter than that.
Can it be possible that you can write an even dumber post?

No.

Forum List

Back