Democracy Isn’t At Risk, Democrats Are

People who did the original counts saying the counts were fine isn't an answer to questions of the possibility of bogus ballots being added and then counted.
I recall court cases, audits, recounts, and investigations. Nobody found evidence of anything that constitutes a stolen election.

I do believe AZ found that Biden was shorted some votes and Trump given some extra. We don’t need to cause a stink about that though… unless you want to.

I recall court cases, audits, recounts, and investigations. Nobody found evidence of anything that constitutes a stolen election.

I do believe AZ found that Biden was shorted some votes and Trump given some extra. We don’t need to cause a stink about that though… unless you want to.

All about the counts, and nothing about the ballot sources.

I guess you still think Jimmy Hoffa is still alive because of no evidence, or OJ didn't do it.

They found evidence the authorities did not act on. Evidence you morons deny on the word of proven liars.

All about the counts, and nothing about the ballot sources.

I guess you still think Jimmy Hoffa is still alive because of no evidence, or OJ didn't do it.
I remember a pretty intense look at fake ballot claims during the AZ audit. Somebody about bamboo ballots from China. Nothing was found

They found evidence the authorities did not act on. Evidence you morons deny on the word of proven liars.
I’d say you only thing think it’s evidence because you’re believing the words of proven liars in your media bubble

So for example this last election when I didn’t vote for the democrat governor for my state. What does that mean? What side does that put me on?

Which one did you vote for? Without knowing the candidate I couldn't tell if you voted for a RINO or not, or the green party, or some other 3rd party kook.

I have not seen anything that addresses the sudden spike in votes in blue cities in the States that won it for Biden beyond "we recounted everything and it matches, so shutup"
Did the my pillow guy tell you about these sudden spikes?!

Obama tried but his argument appeals to emotion and the hope clueless people will still believe him.

Democracy Isn’t on the Ballot — It is the Ballot​

In our constitutional republic, Tuesday’s vote provides Americans our only democratic say in governance at the federal and much of the state level until the 2024 election. But rather than sell voters on why Democrats will be better representatives, the “democracy at risk” pitch pretends that electing Republicans will destroy the very democratic process the voters just engaged in. It is both silly and a circularly self-negating theory.

not to mention Satanic

The lies the left spout, their false accusations against Rs..and whomever doesn't agree w/ them, their sick, perverse gender mutilating... their baby killing . If all that has not descended to the level of demonic, what does?

What they are doing to this country should prove the existence of Satan if nothing else does.

Forum List

Back