Democrat brags:By 2024 Dems will win Texas, Arizona & Florida. A big blue wall of 78 electoral votes

That's only if their plan of having 3rd worlders overthrow US elections works.

Thankfully, there is going to be a wall to fix that.

Well Texas has been bragging about Democrats moving there for years now so that's no a surprise. And since Trump abandoned Puerto Rico, causing upwards of 500,000 Puerto Ricans to move to Florida, Floring becoming permanently blue is certainly in play.

I don't know enough about Arizona, but I'm sure there's some fatigue there over the parade of conservative racists that have been humiliating the state. So maybe that could go blue too.

Well Texas has been bragging about Democrats moving there for years now so that's no a surprise. And since Trump abandoned Puerto Rico, causing upwards of 500,000 Puerto Ricans to move to Florida, Floring becoming permanently blue is certainly in play.

I don't know enough about Arizona, but I'm sure there's some fatigue there over the parade of conservative racists that have been humiliating the state. So maybe that could go blue too.

Hardly half a million Ricans have moved to Florida. More like just a few thousand so far. And since many don't know English and are more insulated in Spanish communities they may not be as likely to vote.

Other Ricans go to NY which doesn't matter because NY is already a liberal hellhole! Also if you've seen the news lately many Puerto Ricans are determined to stay there & make it better.

Hardly half a million Ricans have moved to Florida. More like just a few thousand so far. And since many don't know English and are more insulated in Spanish communities they may not be as likely to vote.

Other Ricans go to NY which doesn't matter because NY is already a liberal hellhole! Also if you've seen the news lately many Puerto Ricans are determined to stay there & make it better.
In just 10 weeks since Hurricane Maria, over 200,000 Puerto Ricans have come to Florida

And since then it's been 2 months.

He didn’t abandon it. They abandoned themselves.

And I don’t think the dream of winning Fl, at this point, is a done deal. I will guarantee the polls will be watched carefully.

In just 10 weeks since Hurricane Maria, over 200,000 Puerto Ricans have come to Florida

And since then it's been 2 months.

But many of them want to go back. Plus even if they vote it's no guarantee they vote Democrat. Political observers say Rico is a pretty conservative island & MORE religious than mainland USA! So the Dems policies of HATING Christians & abortions for EVERYONE is not appealing to them.

According to demographic trends Trump could NEVER win in 2016 remember? The GOP only had ONE major constituency which was white men & they can't win a Presidential election alone remember?

Yeah rignt...like Abortion Barbie Davis was going to turn Texas blue then Abbott kicked her sorry ass to the curb.

The left's been saying this for years..they just add another four years onto it when it never happens

Think we heard a variation of this on election night...just no path for victory.....until there was......if he runs again like to see him campaign hard on CA, might find they aren't as in love with dem policies

President Trump is the last Republican president, unless we do something about it!

Julián Castro on Twitter

Dims have been saying the same stupid shit for years. Look at my sig. They always talk a big game and then end up sucking balls.

Bottom line: It's the economy stupid. Only idiots or Dims would vote against this economy

Yeah rignt...like Abortion Barbie Davis was going to turn Texas blue then Abbott kicked her sorry ass to the curb.

The left's been saying this for years..they just add another four years onto it when it never happens

True but with a million LEGAL immigrants coming in every year & 90% of them being non-white how much longer can a blue switch be prevented?? Even with Hispanics voting at least 30% GOP. Maybe another 10 Years? 20 years?

True but with a million LEGAL immigrants coming in every year & 90% of them being non-white how much longer can a blue switch be prevented?? Even with Hispanics voting at least 30% GOP. Maybe another 10 Years? 20 years?

I've never understood the blacks voting dem but I suppose it's the mindset within the black communities. All the dems do is use them... they will do the same to the Hispanics

Mmmmm Hmmmm. Just like hiLIARy was going to cruise to an electoral landslide and Trump was a long shot for the GOP nomination.

"scientist" Sam Wang had hiLIARy at 98%!!
Cwa_V9oUAAALLGT.jpg

Cwa_4erUcAAOzJU.jpg

President Trump is the last Republican president, unless we do something about it!

Julián Castro on Twitter

Most Americans are not aware of the genocidal racism of the La Raza wing of the Democratic Party.
The dumb white liberals will be treated as second-class citizens inside the Democratic Party.

They are basically racial terrorists who pretend the Mexican-American war NEVER happened & want to return the southwest U.S. to the HELLHOLE that is Messico!

Forum List

Back