🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Calling for No Moment of Silence for San Bernardino Victim

Dems standing with the Jihadists

Did you look at the vote the repubs did yesterday?

They voted AGAIN to give guns to known and suspected terrorists who live in the US.

Dems voted against it.
That is such an ignorant talking point. Do you know how easy it is to be put on the watch list? People get flagged for having a certain name! Goddamn statist.
Read this so you will finally shut the fuck up
How to Land on the Government Watch List

Yes...that's the RW solution...more prayers, more flags at half-mast, more moments of silence....and voting down bills that would prevent the sale of guns to those on a terror watch list.

Who has opposed that? I would vote for keeping those on the watch list from buying any kind of gun, and add to that people with proven mental issues prone to violence and any Philadelphia Eagles fan.

Yes...that's the RW solution...more prayers, more flags at half-mast, more moments of silence....and voting down bills that would prevent the sale of guns to those on a terror watch list.

Who has opposed that? I would vote for keeping those on the watch list from buying any kind of gun, and add to that people with proven mental issues prone to violence and any Philadelphia Eagles fan.
The NRA and GOP are staunchly opposed to preventing people on the no fly list from buying guns.

They voted AGAIN to give guns to known and suspected terrorists who live in the US.

Dems voted against it.
That is such an ignorant talking point. Do you know how easy it is to be put on the watch list? People get flagged for having a certain name! Goddamn statist.
But you can get off of the watch list once you find out you are on it.

We need to do prescreening for all flights like the Israelis do, who have very few air traffic incidents any more.

Republicans think moments of silence and prayer will stop mass shootings.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
you're looking for people like me to protect your dumb ass from the radicals. You need guys like me cause you're wayyyyyyyy tooooo much a wuussss that is scared to death of an opponent. Ah Little turtle, watch out for the scorpion.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
it's called respecting the innocent victims that were killed. I see you give two shits about them. Aren't you the true american. you paintbynumbers, you got yourselves your own little militia going.
Yeah nothing like empty platitudes to help us feel like we're doing something when we're actually doing jack shit.

I wonder what next week's mass shooting will be.
This BEGS a question. How do you feel about obamas foreign policy? Specifically, IS?

The NRA and GOP are staunchly opposed to preventing people on the no fly list from buying guns.
hahahahahahahahahaha another dumb libturd that knows nothing about the no fly list. hahahaahahahahahahaahahaha but hey stupid like you can't be helped all the time. Sometimes your type of stupid slips through the cracks.

they come out the same old bs talking points every time something like this happens. you they need to take away that this attack was done by MUSLIMS, for starters and two to try to step on the MILLIONS of people rights who never does anything of this kind of stupid stuff.

it's called respecting the innocent victims that were killed. I see you give two shits about them. Aren't you the true american. you paintbynumbers, you got yourselves your own little militia going.
Yeah nothing like empty platitudes to help us feel like we're doing something when we're actually doing jack shit.

I wonder what next week's mass shooting will be.
This BEGS a question. How do you feel about obamas foreign policy? Specifically, IS?
Every passing minute that we maintain a military presence in the middle east wasteland is a slap in the face to the people that voted for him. That's how I feel about his foreign policy.

hahahahahahahahahaha another dumb libturd that knows nothing about the no fly list. hahahaahahahahahahaahahaha but hey stupid like you can't be helped all the time. Sometimes your type of stupid slips through the cracks.
:hmpf:

Dems voted against it.
But you can get off of the watch list once you find out you are on it.

We need to do prescreening for all flights like the Israelis do, who have very few air traffic incidents any more.
look up a name in the phone book and see how many names, like john smith there are. If John Smith is on the no fly list, every john smith in that phone book are on the list. I speak from experience.

See? Like I said, staunch supporters.

Republicans have voted repeatedly to give guns to terrorists and suspected terrorists living in the US.

They voted for it again yesterday.

Dems voted against giving terrorists guns.

FACT:

RWNJs are in favor of giving guns to terrorists.

Notice how he sidesteps the FACT that Repubs are giving guns to terrorists, known and suspected?

Why is that?

That's you actually. They want a Holy War, and so do you.
naw punk, you dumped your stupid on here last night. you hate americans, go away and leave us our country. your type of puke isn't welcomed. bye:fu:
This is a liberal nation, founded by and for liberals, and it sucks because of people like you so get the fuck out.
sure batman. sure, keep going with that one. BTW, are you a member of the KKK? You know it was a libturd group.

Republicans have voted repeatedly to give guns to terrorists and suspected terrorists living in the US.

They voted for it again yesterday.

Dems voted against giving terrorists guns.

FACT:

RWNJs are in favor of giving guns to terrorists.
where did that happen? terrorists get guns from anywhere. When did we become their source? oh please, this should be good.

why do you care anyway. you give two shits about the dead.

That's you actually. They want a Holy War, and so do you.
naw punk, you dumped your stupid on here last night. you hate americans, go away and leave us our country. your type of puke isn't welcomed. bye:fu:
This is a liberal nation, founded by and for liberals, and it sucks because of people like you so get the fuck out.
Liberalism is dead. It got hijacked by lazy, sheepish Marxists that don't even know how to wipe their own ass :thup:
Quit hijacking GOOD terms!

Forum List

Back