🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Calling for No Moment of Silence for San Bernardino Victim

Yes...that's the RW solution...more prayers, more flags at half-mast, more moments of silence....and voting down bills that would prevent the sale of guns to those on a terror watch list.

Who has opposed that? I would vote for keeping those on the watch list from buying any kind of gun, and add to that people with proven mental issues prone to violence and any Philadelphia Eagles fan.
The NRA and GOP are staunchly opposed to preventing people on the no fly list from buying guns.
hahahahahahahahahaha another dumb libturd that knows nothing about the no fly list. hahahaahahahahahahaahahaha but hey stupid like you can't be helped all the time. Sometimes your type of stupid slips through the cracks.

Notice how he sidesteps the FACT that Repubs are giving guns to terrorists, known and suspected?

Why is that?
where, I just posted it. Sorry one post up.

Yes...that's the RW solution...more prayers, more flags at half-mast, more moments of silence....and voting down bills that would prevent the sale of guns to those on a terror watch list.

Who has opposed that? I would vote for keeping those on the watch list from buying any kind of gun, and add to that people with proven mental issues prone to violence and any Philadelphia Eagles fan.
The NRA and GOP are staunchly opposed to preventing people on the no fly list from buying guns.
hahahahahahahahahaha another dumb libturd that knows nothing about the no fly list. hahahaahahahahahahaahahaha but hey stupid like you can't be helped all the time. Sometimes your type of stupid slips through the cracks.

Notice how he sidesteps the FACT that Repubs are giving guns to terrorists, known and suspected?

Why is that?
Read the link I gave you and STFU already. YOu make a fool of yourself more than Obama Kardashian.

Dems standing with the Jihadists
That's you actually. They want a Holy War, and so do you.
naw punk, you dumped your stupid on here last night. you hate americans, go away and leave us our country. your type of puke isn't welcomed. bye:fu:
This is a liberal nation, founded by and for liberals, and it sucks because of people like you so get the fuck out.
sure batman. sure, keep going with that one. BTW, are you a member of the KKK? You know it was a libturd group.
FixMyToilet is a troll and a waste of time. His goal is to cause you to lose years off of your life span.

Dont let him turn you into another heart attack victim. He's better on ignore.

they come out the same old bs talking points every time something like this happens. you they need to take away that this attack was done by MUSLIMS, for starters and two to try to step on the MILLIONS of people rights who never does anything of this kind of stupid stuff.
I think the battle is on. The true libturds have shed their camouflage and are now showing everyone who they really are on here.

It's because of HER these people were killed and picked off like sitting ducks because Commiefornia has some of the strictest and stupidest gun control laws of any state. she needs to own up to her role in the killings. freak

Did you look at the vote the repubs did yesterday?

They voted AGAIN to give guns to known and suspected terrorists who live in the US.

Dems voted against it.
That is such an ignorant talking point. Do you know how easy it is to be put on the watch list? People get flagged for having a certain name! Goddamn statist.
Read this so you will finally shut the fuck up
How to Land on the Government Watch List
But you can get off of the watch list once you find out you are on it.

We need to do prescreening for all flights like the Israelis do, who have very few air traffic incidents any more.
look up a name in the phone book and see how many names, like john smith there are. If John Smith is on the no fly list, every john smith in that phone book are on the list. I speak from experience.
I am aware of that, but it is with more unusual names usually.

You can get off the list.

naw punk, you dumped your stupid on here last night. you hate americans, go away and leave us our country. your type of puke isn't welcomed. bye:fu:
This is a liberal nation, founded by and for liberals, and it sucks because of people like you so get the fuck out.
sure batman. sure, keep going with that one. BTW, are you a member of the KKK? You know it was a libturd group.
FixMyToilet is a troll and a waste of time. His goal is to cause you to lose years off of your life span.

yes they are. and one of the ugliest ones on here. they are only good for IGNORE

Did you look at the vote the repubs did yesterday?

They voted AGAIN to give guns to known and suspected terrorists who live in the US.

Dems voted against it.
That is such an ignorant talking point. Do you know how easy it is to be put on the watch list? People get flagged for having a certain name! Goddamn statist.
Read this so you will finally shut the fuck up
How to Land on the Government Watch List
But you can get off of the watch list once you find out you are on it.

We need to do prescreening for all flights like the Israelis do, who have very few air traffic incidents any more.
look up a name in the phone book and see how many names, like john smith there are. If John Smith is on the no fly list, every john smith in that phone book are on the list. I speak from experience.
I am aware of that, but it is with more unusual names usually.

You can get off the list.
no it isn't. look it up. You can google the no fly list.

It's because of HER these people were killed and picked off like sitting ducks because Commiefornia has some of the strictest and stupidest gun control laws of any state. she needs to own up to her role in the killings. freak
No one in that room was stopped from being armed by CA laws, nor would it have done any damn good more than likely.

Republicans think moments of silence and prayer will stop mass shootings.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
Probably not many since the democrats demanding political correct ness makes people not want to report suspicious actions. You have blood on your hands.

It was never liberal, dumbass. It was Southern and now they vote GOP.
naw, historical events say otherwise. more from the painintheass with his stupid.
Liberals weren't hanging the *******, dumbass.
sure they were. you should go read.
Take your own advice: Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

he's a puke. I find him absolutely hilarious. I'm under his skin. I give two shits who he thinks he is. he can't get a rise out of me and he then resorts to showing us his bag of stupid. It's flippin loaded.

Republicans think moments of silence and prayer will stop mass shootings.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
Probably not many since the democrats demanding political correct ness makes people not want to report suspicious actions. You have blood on your hands.
Tell the truth asshole; how badly do you miss seeing this every day?

military+coffins+.jpg

Don't you dare fucking accuse anyone of having blood on their hands when this is what you masturbated to for 6 years under Dubya the retard.

:fu:

It was never liberal, dumbass. It was Southern and now they vote GOP.
naw, historical events say otherwise. more from the painintheass with his stupid.
Liberals weren't hanging the *******, dumbass.
sure they were. you should go read.
Take your own advice: Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
I did, KKK libturds, they were so proud they covered their faces. it's why you have a lot in common with jihadist who cover their faces. They are an afraid group.

Forum List

Back